A Spiders Web * Under constru...

由 dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... 更多

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 15- Losing Focus

3.2K 90 16
由 dreame07

Nishelle

"Lindsey said Katrell came to see her at school today".......

I could not grasp what I was hearing so I asked her again just to make sure I wasn't trippin.

"I'm sorry gma what!?"

"I said Lindsey told me that katrell, her father came to see her at school today."

"Oh heck no...what did she say he said to her?"

"That he loves her and is coming to get her soon. Nishe I'm scared he's going to do something to try and take that child away. I don't trust him as far as i can throw him!"

I shook my head for the simple fact that he just doesn't give a damn who's life he ruins or plans on to!. But I bet you one thing it wont be my family. 

"Grandma stay by the phone I'm going to call you right back."

I hung up with my gma and quickly dialed Cordell's number to let him know. He wasn't even home yet. It was late and I had no Idea of his whereabouts. 

"Hey bae" Cordell Answered.

"Where are you?" I went straight to the point.

"Wit Dre and Skittles. I'ma be home soon."

"Ok babe i'm worried my grandmother called me saying Katrell  came by Lindsey's school today to see her! He's back!"

"Yeah I know he's back, but you don't worry its already handled! Dre got people on it."

"Wait so you knew about this!? 

"yea...."

I immediately hung up on him. He knew about Katrell being around and didn't let me know!!!? And at that he was back and that my gma and sister could be in danger? I was beyond ticked off. I got up from the couch. Cadence had already left to go to her room. I went and put my sneakers and coat on and went to Cadence room to ask her for her car.

"Cadence!!!" I yelled. I knocked on her door to let her know I was entering. She was laying on her bed looking to be texting.

"yeah....whats wrong? and where you headed?" She said looking at me with concern, seeing I had my coat and sneakers on like I was on a mission.

"I gotta go get my grandmother and Lindsey they could be in danger."

"What happen!? Omg you want me to ride with you?" 

"Yea lets go and I will tell you on the way there." I said heading out to the car.

Cordell

Nishelle hung up on me not allowing me to explain. I tried calling her back multiple times but she wasn't answering. I know she gotta be mad at me now since I didn't tell her what I knew about the Katrell Situation. I didn't yet because I knew that would send her in a frenzy jeopardizing the baby's health and hers. I blew out a deep breath and I decided to dial my sisters phone to see where Nishelle was at.

"Yo"

"Cade where Shell at?"

"We at Nishelle's grandmothers house we about to leave..."

"Is Big Mark wit y'all?"

"Uh..No..we just across town Dell!"

"I told you I want him with Shelle and you when y'all go out. Thats what that ni**a being paid for! smh y'all don't listen!" I said yelling getting frustrated.

"Look we coming back! They almost done packing chill! I will call you when we are half way home if that makes ya a** feel any better." Cadence huffed over the phone.

She lucky she over this phone....

"THANK YOU" I yelled hanging up. I was pissed they didn't listen. Here I am tryna protect they a** from this crazy ni**a and they just up and go like we ain't got a hit over our heads and I said us because we as much as in it too.

Nishelle

We were on our way back to the house with my Grandmother and Lindsey. I decided to ask Cadence what was all the commotion about while she was on the phone with what sounded like Cordell.

"Cade was that dell you was yelling at on the phone?" I said glancing back in the rearview mirror at her.

"Yeah he mad because we left without Big Mark."

"Oh y'all mean that big dark skin bald headed man that be checking and watching out for Lindsey and myself sometime?" My grandmother intruded in.

"Yes." I said to my grandma.

"But why he tripping it was quick! Not like someone gonna know I planned to get them! This was last minute. If he would have told me about "mystery man" earlier we wouldn't be out here right now!." I said disguising Katrell's name for the sake of Lindsey even though she was half way sleep.

We got back to the house safe and I settled my grandmother and Lindsey into their separate rooms. I headed back downstairs to see Cordell sitting in the living room looking tight. I walked over and stood in front of him.

"What's wrong with you?"

He turned the t.v off and got up and started walking downstairs pass me, ignoring me. I followed after him hot on his heels.

"Um hello I know you hear me talking to you!" I said back.

"I do hear you talking to me but I came downstairs so we wont wake the whole house! Relax." 

"Okay so whats the matter!?" I said.

"Why didn't you follow the directions I gave to you and Cadence when going out in public!!!? You do realize you got Katrell and God knows who else after you and ya families a**! I'm over here about to go ham because you feel entitled not to answer your phone!!! I'm tryna help you!!!" Cordell said disquieted. 

"I had Cadence with me! and if you would have told me about this earlier I would have gotten them in a much safer time of the day. You got me mad by not telling me!"

"No time of the day is safe Nishelle! These niggas don't care what time they see you. You gotta think more smart bae thats all i'm saying! We tryna protect you! I aint wanna tell you about all of this yet because i don't want you and the baby getting all worked up!!! 

ugh. I now understood now where he was coming from and I should have at lease let him explain..

"Baby i'm sorry. I'm just scared. And I hope you not participating in going after Katrell you not built for that life babe!"

Cordell sighed and sat down on our bed and then signaled for me to sit next to him.

"Bae I may not be in this game but I surely grew up around it so I aint afraid and I know how things go down. It's nothing new to me. Thats one. Secondly i'm not getting caught in the game this is a different situation I just wanna get justice for y'all thats all. I aint say i'm shooting and killing ni**as!

"Dell I be scared for you..especially when you wit Dre, chino and skittles."

"Babe thats not for you to worry about. Do you know who Dre is out here!" Trust me when I say we are protected if not overly protected. Don't you worry your pretty face over it. We got this and we got you. Your safe........That's if you obey the rules we give you and my hard headed a** sister." He said laughing and hugging me.

"I love you" He said,

"Love you too" I said back kissing him.

I guess this is what needs to be done to officially get Katrell out the picture....I just really hope nothing bad happens in the mix of it.....

Its been a week since this whole Katrell coming back into the picture again. To say that I wasn't feeling a little off about it would be an understatement, but i have to trust Cordell and the boys when they say they are handling it. I'm still going to be acting extra precautious because I don't know how this fool may come back.

 Today I decided to push it to the side for the sake of my health and my baby's health. Which by the way has been doing so well for mommy!. I was happy to be in my second trimester. I could feel little flutters now which was weird as heck at first. I still have my days about the situation but every time my son makes a movement I'm reminded why I kept him. I need to stay doing good before I hear Cordell's mouth again. 

I was out with Jaz and Jamyis and Dre's girl Melanie grocery shopping for this "Top Chef" cook off party the boys decided to create and have tomorrow. It's going to be like battle of the girlfriends or something. Don't ask me where they got this craziness from. It should be fun though. I'm competitive anyways!. 

"So you know i'm about to slay y'all with my secret dish recipe!" Jazmine randomly uttered.

"What secret recipe you got that you aint shared with our household first chica! You holding back food now!? Oh naw we don't do those hunnie." Jamyis said dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic. Of course you had it everyone outside of our house haven't crazy." Jazmine said picking up meats she would need for the cook off i guess.

 "Well I got dishes thats gone make you twerk something!" I said holding on to the cart fake twerkin and dancing causing them to laugh. Yes I was five, almost 6 months still gettin it.  

Well if ya food make me wanna twerk i'm all for it! Jamyis said. "But y'all i don't know who to invite!?"

"You mean what dude you wanna bring to the cook off?" Jazmine asked.

"Yes like Jhared is my friends wit benefits like I don't want him thinking it's more so should I bring someone else?" Jamyis pondered while talking to us.

"I still don't know why you frontin for us like we Tik Tok or Instagram. We all know y'all still feeling each other" I said.

"Yeah even I do and i'm barely around y'all." Melanie butted in laughing.

"Whatever!" Jamyis spoke rolling her eyes.

"This shall be fun though. Something to remember before we all venture off after graduation in two months! Can y'all believe prom is next month for us!" I said.

"Gosh y'all about to graduate already? Where the time go?" Jazmine said.

"Shut up you act like you wasn't in the same position less than five years ago."

"Suck a toe! Matta fact I'ma let my cooking do the talking" Jazmine argued playfully back.

These girls....

Nyla

I was getting dressed. Eager from my boo Skittles to come and pick me up for the top chef party. Yes I said it my boo. Mishon James aka skittles is now my boyfriend and I couldn't be more happier!. I Decided to let my guard down and give him a chance. Although he was persistent in pursuing me, I couldn't front like I wasn't checking him secretly. I was just afraid, but so far already in our first week of being together he has proven to me that we can do this. 

FLASHBACK

Skittles had picked me up for our date that saturday night as promised on time and even showed up with flowers looking too damn good to eat. He was fresh head to toe and shocked the hell out of me with his fitted Armani gray suit and tie get up. He was such a gentlemen that night. He wined and dined me off my feet at a nice resturant. The whole night was special and the fact that we got along and even could relate to each other on many levels I didn't know was a plus for me. We ended the night by him surprising me to see Wicked on broadway in Atlanta, where at the end in the middle of the main entrance he got down on one knee scaring the heck out of me to ask me to be his girlfriend!!! You already know what my answer was!

END OF FLASHBACK

It was going on 5:30 when my Phone begin to ring it was babe calling. I picked up.

"Hey handsome" I said smiling.

"Hey bae. Just letting you know I'm outside."

"Okay coming"

I got myself together and proceeded to head out the door until my mother stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Where you going?"

"Over to Nishelle's house for the Top chef Party. I told you already remember?"

"Okay who's taking you?"

here we go.......

"Mishon ma..."

"Okay is he your ride home? How long you planning to stay?"

"Yes and I will let you know it should be about one or so! Nishelle's gma gonna be there." I said to lighten her worries.

"Alright bye....Bring me some food back too."

"Hey beautiful" Skittles leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"So you ready to tell everyone we official?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah if you are aint no sweat i'm grown! If they like it cool! If not i'll be happy to hand out some middle finger love!" He said throwing up this middle finger while driving. 

I broke out laughing. This boy is a mess...

We got there and greeted everyone and separated. The girls where all in the kitchen including Gma Yvette and Lindsey. While the guys sat around watching t.v.  I guess all the women are participating. 

"Gma Yvette what man you invited here!?" Jamyis asked while we were sorting the food and preparing it. I saw an old man out in the living room but didn't know who he was.

"Child he just a friend..."

We all broke out with the start of Jazmine singing and dancing to Mario "Just a friend"

"Oh baby you, 

got what i need, 

but you say i'm just a friend

but you say I'm just a friend

'Cause i can be your fantasy

But you say i'm just a friend 

but you say i'm just a friend....."

"Oh hush with that!" Gma Yvette interrupted, waving us off laughing followed by all of us cracking up laughing.

We were having a good time in the kitchen and finally finished preparing all the dishes for the competition to begin. The Dining room table was looking like a united nations thanksgiving times thirty. We had placed a separate table for the guys all to sit and go through the food and rate each dish. It got crazy as they were testing the food. It was so loud with everyone shouting what they were tasting and who threw down in the kitchen and joking like crazy. The guys finally tallied in after what seemed like forever. Us girls decided to dig in quick while they did so.

"Iight so the fellas came up with a winner and we choose...."

Before Dre could tell the winner his phone rung and he immediately walked out.

"Oh come on!" Nishelle yelled.

"Relax ima tell it!" Cordell stepped in.

"So the winner is Gma Yvette!!!!!!!!" He said throwing both hands in the air and then going over to giver her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Go figure...I give up! I cant compete with a legend! lol" Jamyis blurted out causing us all to laugh.

"All of us are winners baby we did good!" Gma yvette said trying to make peace.

"My baby was the best!" Skittles came to me hugging me up and kissing me. Seemed like everyone caught on then about us and had something to say.

"THE HELL!!!????" Nishelle yelled looking at us hugged up. 

"Wait a min y'all boo'd up now!!!!!" Jazmine said.

"I had a feeling!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!" Melanie uttered out.

"WOW dawg thats you!" Chino said smirking.

"This ni**a really got her!" Cordell said laughing.

"well aint this about something!" Jamyis said. 

Cadence sat on Tyler's lap and both of them uttered out "Eyyyyyy, Get it!!!!" 

I couldn't do nothing but laugh as they all started asking questions and going crazy in a good way. You know Nishelle had to pull me to the side and say something.

"Okay i'm gonna be happy if you are happy it's quite obvious y'all been feeling each other. But i'm telling you right now if he even attempts to TRY to think about effing up ima cause havoc pregnant or Not!!" She said pointing her finger at me with her other hand on her hip.

I laughed at her and pulled her into a hug. My best friend always got my back. I gotta love her crazy self. I know she will support me in whatever decisions I make. She will always keep it one hundred with me.

"And don't worry he's treating me well!! I'm finally happy and content with someone!." I smiled.

"Thats good, and you still gotta tell us about that date!!!"

Before we could finish talking we heard commotion coming from the man cave and Skittles, Cordell, Chino and Dre coming out kissing us and heading to leave out in a haste. They looked focused on something.

"Where y'all going!?" Nishelle asked Cordell.

"We gotta go somewhere important."

I knew exactly what he meant...

"Babe please be careful and call me to let me know something don't be stupid..." Nishelle pleaded with Cordell.

"I won't we will be back" he said kissing her forehead and then her protruding stomach.

And with that they were all out.

"Girl it scares me every time they leave...." I admitted to Shell.

"Who you telling and Dell aint even apart of it".

Cordell

I couldn't believe this day was here. Dre received a call from Big Mark saying that they found Katrell and caught him and they got him at Dre's main trap house. This sh*t is about to get real. Finally some answers from this f*ck boy. 

We got to the trap and came face to face with Katrell. They had him tied up to a chair and to say this ni**a looked unbothered was making me sick. So this is the ni**a thats caused now everybody hell. Thoughts immediately rushed to my head. I couldn't hold my composure I ran to him and straight blacked.

"YOOOOOO! Lil Dre Chill out man! We gotta keep him alive right now!"  Olin yelled and pulled me away from him.

((A/N y'all remember olin Cordell's friend from the ice skating rink!!!? Chapter 4.))

I was seriously about to murder him with no turning back. He lucky Olin saved him.

"Iight man so I know you know why you are here." Dre went straight to business.

"No enlighten me young man i'm sure you know." Katrell smirked being sarcastic.

Dre immediately punched him dead in his face for that remark.

"Ima ask you again and this time if you say some stupid sh*t ima blow ya knee caps off. Word to my gramps."

Katrell decided to be silent and give a look of hatred.

So since he aint wanna speak up I did something I never thought I would do. I quickly pulled Skittles gun from him and shot Katrell in the knees, sending him screaming in pain.

They all looked at me shocked and surprised.

"I aint think you had it in you! my Nigg!!!" Skittles smiled patting me on the back.

I was frozen at that point but I decided theres no turning back......

Dre

This old a** MITCH think we playing so I decided to pull a few stunts of my own on him since he aint wanna cooperate. I put a knife into his knee wounds. Sending him screaming more. 

"AAAAAAHHHH SH*t okay!!!"...............He paused before speaking.

"I'm here for setting up Mona with Coppo doping her up to off her one down three to go! he smiled sickly. 

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!?????" Cordell yelled out and charged for Katrell again. This time Skittles and big Mark had to hold him back. 

"Bruh ima need you to keep it together TRUST we gon kill this F*ck boy soon kid!!! Keep ya sh*t together!!!!"

"I don't get along with mona but he had something to do with doping my girls mother up!!!! That sh*t don't fly wit me... and aint no telling what else he got planned I know that ain't all!!!!" Cordell yelled out.

"Oh we gon find out" I said. 

"You wanna tell us why else you was talking to Coppo!!!??? or should I send bullets to your legs too?"

He immediately started airing out information.

"Coppo is out for y'all......." Katrell said face bloodied at this point.

"What that Ni**a want with us!??? He aint on our level!" I stated facts.

"Thats what you think.... Him and his crew is out for your territory as we speak....AND he got mona hostage but I can't find them....."

"This explains why money been missing we got traitors in the camp boss......" Big Mark said to me.

I already knew and had a feeling. I just aint say nothing and was keeping a close watch on who.  But thanks to Katrell it's all adding up. F*ck..............

 I sighed heavily. ......"This means war" I said and sliced katrells left face cheek open.

Not caring about his rants and him cursing us out I had to know who that accomplice was he was with at Club One to get a head start on things.

"Who was that b*tch you was totin around with when you was speaking to Coppo in Club One." I questioned. 

"You should know.....She's Nishelle's best friend...." He smiled  devilishly.

Cordell and skittles ears perked up more with that. 

"WHO!!!????" Dell and skittles both asked at the same time.

"That pretty lil thang Brienne." Katrell admitted licking his lips.

"THE F*CK!!!????" ..................

Do you think Katrell is going to air out everything?

LIKE!!

COmment!!!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

986K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
354K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
Nicole 由 Minahil

神秘 / 惊悚

4.7K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
Broken Angel 由 Jess

青少年小说

1.1K 82 18
Have you ever had a secret? That you couldn't tell anyone? Ryvre Storm has a huge secret which she doesn't understand herself. She lives with her ado...