Killer love (A Jeff The Kille...

By _EscapingTheReality_

Hello, my names Katie, and I'm in love with a serial killer. I don't know if he likes me or wants to kill me... More

Killer love (A Jeff The Killer romance.)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Untitled Part 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
INFO
24. Katie
25. Jeffery
26. Katie

Chapter 13

1.7K 75 3
By _EscapingTheReality_

Chapter 13
_______________

(JEFFS P.O.V)

I woke up, to see Katie's face next to mine. She looked so...cute. I smiled as I brushed a strain of hair out of her face with my finger, and kissed her forehead before grabbing my hoody and exiting her room. I changed back into my original cloths before leaving her house.

(KATIE'S P.O.V)

I opened up my eyes and yawed before sitting up. I patted the spot were Jeff was laying and found no Jeff. I changed into some new cloths, and brushed my teeth and hair. I went into the living room and watched some TV for about an hour. I then thought I should go see if Jeff was ok. I threw on my hoody and put on my converse, and went out side.

I walked to Jeff's home and knocked on the door. No response. I jiggled the door knob and the door opened. I stepped inside. "Jeeeef?!" I yelled. No answer. He must be in the woods or something. I closed the door on my way out and started towards the woods. I got to the entrance and stopped. I took in a deep breath. "I ain't afraid of no damn woods!" I said out loud. I them started walking into the dark woods.

The last branch I walked past had something on it the caught my eye. I walked back over to it and examined it. On the tip, it had a white piece of fabric on it. I picked up the fabric, it was quite similar to Jeff's....Jeff. I thought for a moment and looked down. Some of the leaves up ahead had blood splatters on them. My eyes widened, and I shot threw the forest calling and screaming Jeff's name.
---------------------------------------------

~yeeeeeaaah....sorry it's short. I'll try harder on the next chapter I promise.
Anywho, next chapters comin' so don't fret. :D ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 352 27
A lonely girl suddenly discovers her parents aren't who she thought they were when she meets a certain killer. She makes the biggest mistake by allow...
348K 11.6K 82
>Part of the Creepypasta childhood memories series< Thanks to Ben, Jeff is forced to walk down memory lane. He doesn't mind but you on the other han...
7.9K 137 10
You and Jeff had been best friends and neighbors since you were both little and basically grew up together, until you almost turned thirteen and move...
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...