Chapter 7

Chapter 7
_____________

KATIES P.O.V

"J-Jeff?" He just continued starring at me. "Jeff, if I made you angry, I'm sorry." My heart is racing! I surprised he can't hear it! He opened his mouth like he was going to speak, but he said nothing. He slowly let go of me, and he quickly ran off. "Jeff!" I called after him. He was gone. Well crap! I made him angry!

I walked home, and went to my bedroom. I face planted on my bed. What if he doesn't come back!? What will I do!? A tear escaped from one of my eyes. I curled into a ball, and fell asleep.

(JEFFS P.O.V)

"Oh come on! Don't be such a pouter!" Katie said. "I'm not pouting!" If she says one more thing I'm going to scream! "Yes you are." she said. That does it! I quickly spun around, she squeaked as I pinned her to a tree. I stared into her eyes hoping that I scared her. Woah! She has pretty eyes! My heart was starting to speed up. Her face is pretty! "J-Jeff?" she squeaked out. "Jeff, if I made you angry, I'm sorry" she squeaked. No! I'm not doing this out if anger! I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't say anything. I leg go of her, and ran off.

I ran to my home, and sat on the couch. Why the h*** did I run off ?! Now she probably thinks I hate her! She looked so cute! My heart sped up, at the thought of her. I-it's not like I like her! Do I?...I gripped my head. Crap! I like Katie! She is really cute, with her long black hair, and beautiful green eyes. I sighed, I have to tell her that I'm sorry. But that can wait till tomorrow! I rolled over, and fell asleep.
_________________________
~yeaaaaaah, this chapters really short. I couldn't think if anything else to say. Sooooooowy. ;-; Next ones comin' so don't fret.~