Killer love (A Jeff The Killer romance.)

~Uuum. I think I accidentally deleted my first version of this...SO IM MAKING ANOTHER ONE! YAY!!~

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

_________

Hello my name is Katie, and I'm 17 years old. I have long black hair, and green eyes. I only live with my dad. My mother died in a car accident when I was small. Everyone in school hates me, and I have no friends...hahahaha, fuuun right!?

***

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I don't want to get up! I rolled over, and put my pillow over my head. My dad came marching into my room, and jerked the covers off of me. "Katie! Get up now!" He yelled at me.

Groaning, I sat up.
"Ok, ok I'm up!" I told him. He just rolled his eyes, and walked out of my room.

I got out of bed and got dressed into a black long sleeved shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and some socks. I ran to the bathroom, when I was fixing to turn into the bathroom door way, I slipped and fell on the back of my head. I gripped my head and groaned in pain. I got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I ran back into my room, put on my favorite black and white converse, grabbed my bag, and ran into the kitchen. "Gooooood morning!" I said to my dad. "Morning" was his reply. What, that's all I get!? I put a piece of toast into the toaster and waited.

I grabbed my toast, threw on my hoodie, put my bag on my shoulder, said goodbye to my father, and headed to school.

***

I sighed, got my stuff out of my locker, and started walking home. Same old wonderful day. I get called names.  Get stuff thrown at me. People making fun of me because I only live with my dad, blah, blah , blah.

While I was walking to my house, I saw something white in the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see what it was, but I saw nothing. I just shrugged, and continued walking home.

------------------------------------

~YAY!! First chapters done! Tell me what you thought about it! I'll update soon! Bye bye my lovelies!~