Chapter 17

17
______

***

I slowly opened my eyes, and blinked a couple of times. Must of fallen asleep. I rose up and looked around. I was surrounded by green stuff...wait. I blinked some more....I was in my back yard! How the hell did I get in my back yard?! I heard a scream and jumped to my feet. woah.. I stumbled back wards and almost feel. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Is what I heard around front. I speed walked around front, to see what was going on. I nearly feel on the ground while laughing, when I saw what was happening.

Jeff was being chased by a small dog while he was running around the yard. "GET AWAY!!" He yelled. the dog just kept barking really loud at him. "Do you want to go to sleep?!!" He yelled again. I better go do something before this got ugly. I walked over towards them and got down on my knees. "*whistle* Come here boy. *claps while whistling*" The dog stopped chasing Jeff, and turned his head towards me. I flenched as the dog jumped onto my face, causing me to fall on the ground.

He was licking me to death! I pulled the dog off me and sat him in front of me, while petting him. Jeff tippy toed next to me. The dog growled at him and jumped at him alittle. Jeff pointed his knife at the dog "don't growl at me!" He said. I laughed and picked up the dog.

"Jeff, you remind me of a child."
"Do not! I'm nothing like a child!" he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes and brung the dog back to his owners.

***

We were sitting on my couch drinking coffee when I asked, "Hey Jeff, who was that girl? in the woods?" That seemed to make him feel uncomfortable, because he tensed up a little then moved to a different sitting position. "Jane. Jane The Killer."
--------------------------------------------

~ sorry it's sho short.... I'll make next one longer ^.^ next chapters comin, so don't fret! ~