Chapter 13

Chapter 13
_______________

(JEFFS P.O.V)

I woke up, to see Katie's face next to mine. She looked so...cute. I smiled as I brushed a strain of hair out of her face with my finger, and kissed her forehead before grabbing my hoody and exiting her room. I changed back into my original cloths before leaving her house.

(KATIE'S P.O.V)

I opened up my eyes and yawed before sitting up. I patted the spot were Jeff was laying and found no Jeff. I changed into some new cloths, and brushed my teeth and hair. I went into the living room and watched some TV for about an hour. I then thought I should go see if Jeff was ok. I threw on my hoody and put on my converse, and went out side.

I walked to Jeff's home and knocked on the door. No response. I jiggled the door knob and the door opened. I stepped inside. "Jeeeef?!" I yelled. No answer. He must be in the woods or something. I closed the door on my way out and started towards the woods. I got to the entrance and stopped. I took in a deep breath. "I ain't afraid of no damn woods!" I said out loud. I them started walking into the dark woods.

The last branch I walked past had something on it the caught my eye. I walked back over to it and examined it. On the tip, it had a white piece of fabric on it. I picked up the fabric, it was quite similar to Jeff's....Jeff. I thought for a moment and looked down. Some of the leaves up ahead had blood splatters on them. My eyes widened, and I shot threw the forest calling and screaming Jeff's name.
---------------------------------------------

~yeeeeeaaah....sorry it's short. I'll try harder on the next chapter I promise.
Anywho, next chapters comin' so don't fret. :D ~