Badboyz (vxbts)

By _fluffytaetae

When the biggest mafia group meets an innocent, bubbly and clumsy boy. Credit for the cover goes to : @weird... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Important!!!
Part4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 11

13.7K 580 134
By _fluffytaetae

(Unedited)

Baekhyun's pov

I took a sleepy Tae in my arms from the stranger which was apparently his 'friend'.
I smiled and was about to ask him his name but he just turned around quickly and left.

Well that was strange.

Without thinking too much i got inside the house while the other boys came running to me.

"Taetae is here. YEEES!!!!" Sehun shouted loudly making Taehyung open his eyes widely.

"Hyung. Noisy. Noisy." He said as he pushed his face further in my chest making me laugh.

"Sehun. Shhh let Taebear sleep." Kyungsoo said giving Sehun his big eyes.

"Okay hyung." Sehun said in a whisper.

I took Taehyung to his room with other behind me and softly put him in his comfy bed and covered him with his baby pink blanket.

We all softly placed kisses on his cheeks and left.

Today was our mission day.

So we all got dressed up in our black outfits and wore our black masks. Handed all the weapons we needed in this mission to Kris and Kai who kept them safely in the trunk of our cars and left.

But not before i checked on Tae for the last time and also to lock his door.

~Meanwhile~

Yoongi's pov. (At time when Yoongi dropped Taehyung to his house.)

So really he is the brother of that mafia BAEKHYUN.

So was he pretending the whole time. He was just trying to act innocent so we all fall for him?

He really just did this so that he can stab us from behind?

My eyes started filling with tears as i felt my heart breaking into millions of pieces.

I will not let him do this to us.

You see KIM TAEHYUNG I will show your real face to everyone. You backstabbing bitch!!!

You just wait and watch!!!!!!

I soon got inside the car as everyone looked at me with curiosity.

"Hyung how was our brother-in-law?" Jungkook said in a teasing tone.

"He was very good." I said with a small smirk.

"Very good."

_______________________________
(Helloooooo

Huh my Taegi heart.😅😅

Sorry for the short chapter.

Not much to say.

Byeee.
Thankxx for reading.

Fighting.!!!!👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 5K 152
โ‚ แข.หฌ.แขโ‚Žโ•ฒส•ยทแดฅยทส” โ’ธ 2021 ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข
62.8K 3.1K 73
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff COMPLETED but still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my books I...
30.8K 1.1K 19
Story about CEO of the biggest company plus psychopathic mafia fall for a ordinary but sassy cute boy.. " hey little sweetheart " "Who are you ajjus...
25.9K 1.8K 38
It is so hard to forget someone who gives you so much to remember. (Cover by eataejin)