Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 13

1.4K 39 1
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"Anna sweetheart wake up. My pretty girl you remember we promised you that I will spend time with you today right so come on sweetheart getup." I wake up Anna.

Finally after waking her up for 10 mins she finally wakes up and the moment she sees me. She jumps on me.

"Good Morning Madi." She gives a big teddy hug and a big kiss😘 on my cheek and I kiss her back.

"Won't I get a morning kiss."

I turn and see Ben and I start blushing Oh Madi shut it from when did you start blushing.

"Ben!!!!" Anna goes and jumps on him and kisses him.

"Sorry If you took me wrong I was asking her." He comes near me and tells me.

He comes still more closer to my ears.

"I mean🤔 if you would want to give a kiss on my cheek you definitely can I promise I wouldn't mind."

The moment he tells that I kick him with my leg.

"Ouch !!!!! I guess someone is very feisty today." I just laugh ☺️at him.

I go to make breakfast.

"Madi, Let's go shopping today. You just have few days for your birthday." Sasha tells me.

"Sash there is a lot more time for that." I tell her.

After awhile Sasha and Blake go out.

"Where are Sasha and Blake?" Ben asks me.

"They went out and they said about some party in the evening and they want us to come." I tell him.

"Oh that's great." He tells me while having his breakfast.

"So where are we going today I mean we promised to spend our day with Anna right?" I ask him.

"Um... It's a secret." He whispers in my ears and he starts laughing😛.

Me, Anna and Ben we all have our breakfast. Later we all leave to some mall.

We just roam here and there for some time. I buy some soft toys for Anna and then we have lunch.

"Anna which ice cream 🍦do you want?" Ben asks Anna.

"Yeah!!!! Ice cream I love it.",she shouts with joy.

I feel the same way but I control all my emotions and I try to be still.

"I want Caramel nut 🥜 crunch." She shouts and as soon as she tells him he just leaves.

He didn't even ask me seriously like seriously.

I wanna eat ice cream so badly.😭I cry and shout within myself.

"So Why don't we try some new ice cream cake flavor." I ask Anna.

"Ya I would love that.....😍 wait no I am anyways gonna eat cake for the next two days so for today I will just adjust with ice cream." She tells me.

"Is something special tomorrow and day after tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Tomorrow is one of my friend's birthday and day after tomorrow it's Ben's birthday." She tells me.

"WHAT!!! 😲Seriously it's Ben's birthday day after tomorrow." I ask her with an O shaped mouth.

"Ya You didn't know that it's his birthday day after tomorrow?" She asks me.

"So here is ice cream to my girlfriend." Ben comes and tells looking at me and then he hands over the ice cream to Anna and I become sad 😞because I have no ice cream.

I literally start crying.

I don't get tears and all but I just wanna shout and ask I want ice cream right now.

"Okay Okay I am really sorry." Ben starts laughing.

"Belgium chocolate😍!!!!!!" I shout without controlling myself.

"With Choco chips." He tells me and I just smile so very much.

He pretty much knows me very well I think and smile looking at him🙈.

We both start eating. I see Ben just looking at me.

"Okay Since you have been very sweet you can have one small spoon of it." I say and I just keep a spoon of ice cream in his mouth and he just smiles.

"Anna How about we go and shop something for Ben for his birthday." I ask Anna.

"YA!!! Come let's go" She says smiling.

"Ben we have to go shopping."

"Okay Let's go."

"Ben it's girly stuff you wouldn't like it. Please just half an hour trust me we will be back." I tell him and then me and Anna run away from him.

Anna goes and gets a cute bracelet "Can I gift this for my boyfriend?" She asks me.

"Ya that is really nice😚." I tell her pulling her cheeks.

Finally I go to a shop and decide to buy a shirt for him and I see a shirt put on a mannequin.

I just love it.

"Anna this shirt will look perfect on Ben right?" I ask Anna.

"Wow!! My boyfriend will just look super handsome wearing this." She tells and I buy that shirt immediately.

While we were leaving I see cute lockets.

"Hello Beautiful would you like any. You can tell me your name I will just print it on the locket." An old man asks me.

"Um.... I would like a locket with name Ben on it." I tell him.

"Okay five minutes."

"Here you go beautiful."

"Hope your love likes it." He tells me.

"He is just a good friend of mine though." I tell him and he just smiles at me.

"Sorry were we late...?"

"It's okay you were just 2 minutes late though." Ben puts up a sad face.

"Sorry 😐." I tell him and I smile at Anna and we both start smiling.

"Enough if you both completed your stuff shall we leave." He says and then we get in the car and we go to Ben's house.

"Your house is very beautiful😲." I tell him and literally I was awestruck seeing his house.

"You live here all by yourself." I ask him.

"Ya!!!"

Ben Williams P.O.V:

Anna plays with her toys and Madi just sits and looks at the sky. She has earphones and she keeps listening to songs. I go and take her earphones and I put it.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"Wow. I love ❤️ this song." I tell her.

"This song is one of my favorite song." She tells me.

"Mine too but if you sing this song I think it would just be more beautiful and perfect." I tell her.

"No..." She smiles.

"Sasha said she will pick me and Anna." She tells me.

"Oh Okay." I tell her and I feel sad thinking if I drop them I can look at her for some more time.

"We will meet at the party." Saying that she leaves.

Me and Blake reach the party and I search everywhere for Madi.

"Blake.." I was about to ask.

"Ben, Dude they are on the way just hold your heart for more 5 to 10 minutes." He tells me and starts laughing.

"Sasha you look amazing very beautiful😘 as always." Blake goes and hugs Sasha and kisses her on cheek.

I keep searching for my princess and then I see her come.

Oh My God, She looks drop dead gorgeous😲🔥.

"I just feel I don't know many adjectives I guess to describe you." I tell Madi and I see her blush.

We all talk and then Sasha and Blake go and dance 💃🏼.

Madison P.O.V :

"May I have a dance with you princess." Ben asks me and I just give my hand without a second thought.

We just dance and I keep looking at his eyes and I just get lost myself in his eyes and then he smiles😀. He just looks adorable while smiling.

Looking at him makes me to smile even more.

We smile we dance he lifts me up he spins me and what not and I just enjoy myself way too much.

I just love when I am with him.

Suddenly his phone rings "Madi I will be back I gotta take this call." He says and then he leaves.

I see Sasha and Blake dancing and they both have beautiful smiles on their face and I smile🙂 looking at them.

I get up to go to washroom and I search and I don't find it and while I was walking I hit some guy.

"Sorry." I tell him.

"It's alright gorgeous." He tells and I some how get bad vibes🤢 from him and I just walk away.

I go upstairs and while I was walking someone closes my mouth and pulls me into a room and he just closes the door.

"What the hell!! 😡Are you out of your senses." I shout at him and I notice he was the same guy whom I met a few minutes before.

"Aw come on let's have some fun." He comes near me.

"Shut the hell." I shout more loudly and I just push him away.

"So you wanna make it a hard way fine."

He shuts my mouth with his hands and with his other hand he catches my hands tightly and I struggle to get rid of him but I can't he catches very tightly and scratches my hand that I see blood coming out of my wrist.

I start crying tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes.

"Ben Ben Ben !!!!" I shout.

His name is all I can think. My voice wouldn't come out.

He starts kissing my neck.

I just don't know what to do he is drunk and I am struggling to get rid of him he hits me hard to the wall and my head starts hurting badly and lights get switch off. He starts kissing me.

I start feeling blood coming out from my lips.

"Please please leave me." I plead. He is too big that I can't even push him.

"Ben....." That's all I say and I start loosing my senses I see blood on my wrist. I can feel blood near my lips and my head hurts.

I cry I shout.

Ben.......

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...
24.5K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
254K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...