winter to spring | discontinu...

By sexylalifoxy

She was mistakenly born, unwanted, betrayed....Sakura was despised by her own parents since she was born... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
A/N
CHAPTER 9
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!
POETRY
CHAPTER 10
A/N (edited)
Chapter 11
A/N........again
Chaper 12
!PICK ONE!
!Karin admitted that Sarada is Sakura's daughter!
Discontinue? NANIIII!?!?
Discontinue and Adopt??

Chapter 8

3.1K 96 39
By sexylalifoxy

I miss you guys so much!!😭 good thing you guys are still alive!!😭😭

Soooo, guys I'm about to create another story called..

"🌸🍒Hidden Sakura Tree🍒🌸"

And yeeeeaaa, I'm still thinking what to write on that story, so I'm continuing this!!

I love you guys sooo MUCH!!!

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY~~
3rd persons POV

Sakura was walking down the streets and there were no classes for today. So here she is walking and buying groceries for Seichi.. She already transfered him to his school and said he will come to school tomorrow... Sakura was greeted by a few people and smiled at response.

She is wearing this..

Sakura's POV

(A/N without the Uchiha crest.....and the mini Sasuke in her bag.)

'What to buy, what to buy.. Aha!'

'What is it outer? A lingerie??'
Stupid...

'And why would I wear a disgusting.. Thing??' I started to imagine 'things' it sent shivers to my spine.

I went to the Tomato Section and took 4 tomatoes and saw the big one.. (A/N that just.. Erm.. Never mind...☺so innocent.)

I reached for the tomatoes and someone put their hand in my hand.. And saw Duckbutt..

I raised my eyebrow and he sent me a tiny glare.. Saying 'This is mine.'

"I saw it first." I glared.

"I grabbed it first, pinky."

"Ladies first, Duckass."

"Annoying"

"Asshole"

"Shortie"

"Emo"

"Ignorant"

"Forehead"

"You know what? *took the tomato* I don't need to fight with you.." I went to the cashier and paid it. I looked back at him and glared at me.. And I smiled at victory.

Went back to my mansion and searched for Seichi and saw him in the backyard healing a puppy... I blinked once, twice and..

'Wait, is that a puppy or a fucking wolf??'

'I think so Outer, it has a wolf-like fur and has nine tails!.. But don't worry its just a pup. An' IT'S ADORABLE!!!'

This is what it looks like..

(A/N it looks like a nine tails wolf, so let's consider it!)

I approached Seichi and saw him bandaging the wolf pup's leg...
I found it really cute..

"Seichi, where did you find it?"

"It's not an it, mama.. Its a he! And he looks so cool!! Can I keep him mama??" He looked at me with stars in his eyes.

I smiled at him and nodded.

I suddenly felt a chakra coming out of the pup's body and red swirls swirling around it.. And it slowly faded away.

'Cool.'

"Wow! Did you saw that mama?! He looks sooo COOL! SUGOI!"

"Imma call'im Okāmi! Yeah, Okāmi!!"

(A/N Okāmi {o-ka-mi} means Wolf in English)

Seichi put Okāmi inside and put him on a large soft pillow and bring him water.

"Seichi, are you sure you want to keep Okāmi?"

"Hai mama!"

"And we'll be the best of friends!!" He smiled..

Few hours passed I left Seichi with the other maids who still wanted to stay.. And i went outside to go strolling around the park..

And wore this..

"What a relaxing day..." I put on my headphones and I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped someone..

"Hn, watch where you going." I look up and saw.. An eyeliner??

'Why the hell boys wear eyeliners!?'

"Hey, Gaara where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for ya."

'Make-up!? WTF?!?'

"Strolling what else." The called-Gaara-guy helped me get up.

"Thank you and sorry for earlier.." I said coolly and walked away..

Gaara's POV

"Bro, who's that chick you got there? She looks like a goddess bro!!" My brother, Kankuro said.

"Hn, haven't met her before.." I got a lot more curious about that girl.

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is where I'm gunna end the chappie, cuz I'm feeling tired right now.. BYYEEEE!!!!

Alki~ out!~ ;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 840 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
172K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
4.1K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...
10.3K 419 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...