Nature's Freak - BOOK 1 ✔ (Un...

By EmotionalPerson01

Freya Jane Grinsly is known to be a "Freak". Everyone in her town see's her as a mysterious person and despi... More

Welcome Back!!!
Chapter 1: Who am I?
Chapter 2: Threatened to Break.
Chapter 3: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 4: Something Bad to Come.
Chapter 5: Defenseless.
Chapter 6: Death Sentence.
Chapter 7: The Past Will Return.
Chapter 8: The Never Ending Night.
Chapter 9: The Deal Never Included Me.
Chapter 10: A Nightmare to Be Continued.
Chapter 11: Confusion At It's Finest
Chapter 12: Sweet and Innocent
New Book
Chapter 13: Bloodbath
Chapter 14: Sanctuary
OH....MY.....GOSH!!!!
Chapter 16: Saved By The 'Monster' Himself
Republish Saved By The Devil Series?!
Chapter 17: Better Than A Pistol
Chapter 18: Fight to The Death
Chapter 19: Who's to Blame?
Chapter 20: Apologies and Energy
Chapter 21: Confession Day
Chapter 22: Road Trip
Chapter 23: No Breaks
PLEASE READ
Chapter 24: It's A Weird Day
Chapter 25: A Plan
Chapter 26: Ethan!
Chapter 27: That Makes Sense
Chapter 28: Stuck Beyond Help
Chapter 29: What Was Lost is Now Found
Chapter 30: Still Gone
Chapter 31: I Want Vengeance
Sequel
There Will Be A Book 2!! READ!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!

Chapter 15: A Monster Who Loves

2.1K 105 7
By EmotionalPerson01

The walk to Victor's car seem to be the longest walk of my life and not to mention I was freezing my ass off. Before we made our away to his car, Victor took me inside and gave me my clothes from last night. He has washed them and dried them for me with was sweet excepting my sweater. It was torn up and stained with blood so he threw that out. Finally reaching to the car, Victor opened the passenger door before leaning in to reach something. He then stood up straight and turned round revealing a black hoodie.

He then held it out towards me and I quickly took it from him and slip it on. The smell of his hoodie engulfed me in a warm hug causing me to smile. I then mumbled a thank you to Victor as I looked up to him. He nodded his head and walked around the car before getting in the drivers seat. I got into the passenger's seat and shut the door before buckling up.

Victor then started the car and drove out the driveway. Leaning back in the seat, I pulled the hood over my head which made me feel more comfortable and warm. Soon enough, I found myself falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor's P.O.V

I silently watched as she smiled as the hoodie gave her warmth. Her beautiful hair fell as the side of her face and her turquoise eyes saw soft as the color of the ocean. She wrapped herself in a hug letting out a giggle which caused me to smile. She was so innocent yet beautiful as if she was a goddess herself.

Whilst she was trapped in my warm hoodie, I was trapped in this warm love I felt towards her. I don't know where this came from but after forcing her on that date, I felt so many feelings I had for her. Freya was one of a kind. The only reason I hated her and her brother throughout these past years was because my father.

He treated them more like his children more than he ever treated me and I was his only child. I resented him for that. He treated everyone with love excepting me. I didn't know what love was until I actually took Freya on. At first, it was just for the hatred I had for her, but then I saw something in her. Something in her I wanted.

Mentally shaking myself out of my thoughts, I walked around to the driver's side and got in. I glimpsed over to her to see she was now in the passenger's seat closing the door. I started the car and pulled out the driveway. About a minute into the driver, she then pulled the hood over her head and I could see her slowly falling back in the seat. She was now asleep.

About half and hour passed and we reached her house. I opened my mouth to tell her we were here but stopped midway when I saw how gorgeous she looked still asleep. Letting out a sigh, I got out the driver's seat and walked around to her end. Opening the door and unbuckling her, I wrapped my hand under her legs and around the back of her.

She let out a muffled moan as protest of me waking her up. "Just wrap your hands around my neck," I spoke in a soft tone. Her hands slowly raised up before wrapping around my neck. I gently lifted her up bridal style and held her close to me. She then laid her head against my chest and drifted off to sleep.

I looked down to see she was in complete comfort. I let out a groan as I fought the urge to kiss her. I started to walk up her driveway and up to the front door. I pushed the doorbell and after a few seconds, the door opened revealing Ethan and behind him was that Kaiden guy. I honestly didn't like him with a strong passion. I would of killed him by now but I made a deal with Freya on that.

Ethan opened the door for me knowing fully aware she was tired. See, this kid truly is smart. Unlike dumb-ass over here who was staring at me like I drugged her or something. I sent Kai a glare before walking into the house. I then turned and walked upstairs into her room with both Ethan and Kai trailing behind me.

I laid her down gentle on the bed and took off her sneakers. She then snuggled up to one of the pillows and I covered her with the blanket. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see it was a message from one of my workers.

"Victor," a soft mumbled came from her. I looked up from my phone and saw he sleepy eyes trying to focus on me. I walked up to her with a small smile and stoup down to her level.

"Yes?" I replied in a soft tone as I took her warm hand in mine. "Thank you for saving me yesterday," her soft voice came out. I kissed her knuckles, "I would do it all again if I had to. Get some rest," I stated before releasing her hand and kissing her forehead. Within seconds, she fell back asleep.

I turned on my heels to see Ethan was looking at me then at his sister. Kai just looked angry. I think he likes her so it pissed him off when I kissed her. Either way, it sucks for him because she is mine. Without saying a word, I dropped the smile and headed out the room and down the stairs.

"What does she mean by you saving her?" I heard Ethan's voice coming behind me as I walked out the house.

"It's not my position to tell you that. She will tell you probably when she wakes up," I shouted over my shoulder as I hopping into my car and sped off.

Freya makes me want to tell her everything. She makes me want to tell her my problems, my confessions, my feelings, what I want my future to look like and my secrets. I want her to know everything. If I told her what my secret was, she would probably be scared of me or even try to kill me even though it may be unlike her qualities.

After about 20 minutes, I made my way back to the house only to meet some of my men standing in the lobby armed and ready to go.

"Grab the truck and tell Mark that his team isn't needed for this deal. The five of us could do this," I stated as I walked upstairs.

"Boss, there's going to be about 38 guys who will be surrounding the area. We-"

I turned on my heel to look at him with a glare causing him to go in silence. "I-I'm on it," he quickly replied before running out the door.

The other guys trailed behind him and I quickly walked up the stairs into my room. Walking over to the closet, I opened it and took out my combat pants and boots. Changing into them, I then quickly headed back downstairs and out the door. The guys had already piled into an armored chrome Jeep. I opened the passenger door and got in before the driver, Leonard drove off.

I then started to arm myself. I shoved a combat knife and a pistol behind my back under my shirt. Shoved 3 throwing knives in my combat pants side pocket. Some small frags in my actual pocket and a small packed grenade.

"I'm going to go in and have a discussion with the McFaul. You all will wait for me outside the office. After my little discussion with him, we're taking out all his guys and we're out. It should take us no less than 30 minutes," I spoke in a stern tone as I went over the plan with them.

"Yes Boss," they simultaneously replied. 

During the ride, I couldn't help but think of Freya this whole time. I hated how she messes with my head so easily. I also feel a little bad about what I did to her with the sharks. I just didn't like how she thought she could get away with slapping me like that. That was really uncalled for but she had a point about me bringing her brother over when it was clearly unsafe.

I just thought I was going something good for her. I know how cruel I can be and how selfish I can be but I would give that girl the world if I could. Maybe I will send her some flowers later or take her on a better date. 

Oh God! I sound borderline creepy. This was honestly ridiculous. I got an 18 year old girl turning me softhearted. Actually, what was more ridiculous was how she thought I could be a better person. It's like she doesn't see what I do. I'm still surprise she looks past everything I do and talks to me like I'm some normal friend of hers or better yet, someone she cares for. 

Whether she admits it or not, it is pretty obvious she cares for me. She thinks I could change and even though I am rude to her, she still maintains her opinion about me and treats me nice. It makes me sometimes wonder how could someone like me find such a pure and innocent girl like her. 

She and her brother we practically the only saint in this town. Even the religious lady was a slut before she found 'God'. She may have fooled everyone else but I know she goes around hopping from dick to dick. Like they say, a slut on Saturday, a saint on Sunday.

As we drove up to the mansion, we were greeted with security. Leonard rolled his window down and the guard shot him a glare before looking at me.

"Name?" he barked.

I rolled my eyes, "Victor. He's expecting me," I hissed at him.

The guard looked behind him to the booth where another guy was inside talking on the phone. I let out an annoyed sigh and laid back in my seat. It would honestly be much easier to blow this guy's brain out. Eventually, we got through and the gates opened indicating we could go in.

We drove up to the house and got out only to be met with more guards. We were then guided inside and led to the office. Stopping in front, I went to turn the knob but a hand landed on my shoulder causing me to growl and look towards the guy.

He had one hand on my shoulder and the other clutched to his gun that was strapped across his chest. "Before you go in, I need you to place all your weapons on the table," he nodded next to me which had a small decorative table.

Letting out a groan, I removed my hand from the doorknob and started to empty my pocket. I then took out my pistol and combat knife and placed it on the table. I turned to the guy who was just eyeing me along with his butt buddies. I raised my hand up indicating he could search me. He didn't even hesitate one bit and I don't blame him. McFaul owed me money and he knew what I was capable off. It was pretty clear he was scared of me.

Not finding anything, the guy then nodded towards the door. As I opened the door, I looked over to my guys who knew to where there. As I walked in, one of the guard pulled the door shut behind me.

"Ahh, Mr. Sullivan," McFaul addressed me by my fake last name as he sat behind his desk. As I walked up to his desk, I swiftly looked around the room and saw there was no guards or any weapons around.

"McFaul," I responded as I walked up to his desk and sat down in one of the guest chairs. "About your money, I'm getting a shipment next week and I promise you will get your money on Saturday," he stated.

I shook my head, "McFaul, I came for my money today. Today was your deadline. I gave you two extensions and you know how I hate giving extensions," I hissed as I got up.

I watched as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

Pathetic.

I stated to walk around the room examining his office. "Mr. Sullivan, I'm sorry. Please, I just need a few more day," he pleaded. I turned on my heels to look at him. "This is a nice mansion you got," I spoke.

A proud smile rose to his face, "Thank you," he relied.

My eyebrow rose, "How much did you pay for it?"

"About 12 million plus some more for advancement," he admitted.

"Wow, 12 mill?" I asked.

He nodded his head with the same stupid smile.

"Yet you can't fucking pay me back 1 mill?" I gritted my teeth. His smile drop and I watched as he tensed up as my tone. I walked up to him and noticed he had one of his hand under the table meaning he probably had some weapon or his little panic button.

Taking precaution, I let out a sigh and calmly stood in front his desk. "You have another week," I lied.

His eyes widened, "Really?"

I nodded my head and stuck out my hand for him to shake it.

"Even a handshake? I've never seen you shake someone's hand," he stated before standing up and reaching for my hand.

"Exactly," I replied. Once his two hands were no longer under the desk, I took his head and slammed it head on his desk. He bounced back and let out a painful groan before clutching his broken nose. He went to reach under his desk but I grabbed his shirt and yanked him across the desk causing him to crash to the floor.

"Mr. Sull-"

"No. You had 2 weeks and I've grown very impatient," I growled as I picked him up with one hand before slamming him on top of his desk. "You know what I'm sick and tired off?" I asked in a disgusted voice.

He quickly shook his head.

"I'm sick of people trying to prove themselves to me. Don't you think I know about the shipments you made to Europe? I mean, that practically 1 million gone right there. How stupid must you be? I don't even know why you're in this business," I scoffed

I watched as he tried to reach for something on his desk probably to kill me with it.

"Gosh your fighting skills are horrible," I mumbled. Before he could get another word out, I quickly twisted his neck.

"Should have paid up," I huffed as I released his neck. 

I then walked around his desk and decided to search around his things to see what I might find. Hey, it's not like he can say anything. Looking through his drawers, I saw that there was some check books, game cubes, cigarettes, and pens.

This guy had the most boring desk on this planning. He had no details written about his shipment or even the slightest detail on who his clients were. The guy didn't even have a laptop or a PC. Now that is what you call sad.

Walking back to the door, I opened it to see the guard looking at me along with my guys. As the door opened more, one of the guards glimpsed behind me and saw his so called boss laying dead on the desk. He went to aim his gun at me but a bunch of gunshots went off. Within seconds, all 6 guards dropped dead.

"Let's take them out and head home," I ordered as the guys started to walk down the hall with stealth. I armed myself with my weapons and walked behind them before making my way to the front.

As we walked through the house, we seemed to have a run-in with every guard. We were now outside taking out the rest of them. I ran out of ammo and started to use my throwing knifes since there was only few left.

A guy then came out of the corner and started to shoot at me. Out of the 15 bullets he fired, only one hit me and pierced through my arm. Letting out a painful hiss, I took my combat out and stabbed him in the chest. His body then slowly slide to the floor.

"Boss, are you okay?" a voice spoke in a panicking voice as it got closer to me.

I looked to see it was Samuel. "Yes, how many guys are left?" I asked.

"None. That was the last guy. Boss, we need to head you to the hospital. I think the bullet hit some sort of vein or-"

"I will be fine once we're home," I spoke in a demanding tone as I headed to the car. I felt something trickle down my arm and looked to see there was blood pouring out the bullet hole.

I ripped piece of my shirt and tied it over the wound causing the blood to slow down. My guys and I got in the car and we headed home.

After reaching home, I dismissed them and walked inside the house and up to my room. Opening the bathroom door, I slammed it shut and opened the cabinet before pulling out a pair of tweezers and rubbing alcohol.

I turned on the pipe and untied the cloth that wrapped the wound only for blood to start rushing again. I leaned over the sink and opened the rubbing alcohol and poured it over the wound. I let out a hissed as it started to sting. I then grabbed the pair of tweezers and dug it inside the hole trying to search for the bullet.

I felt the pain in my arm build up more each time the tweezers twisted around inside. I started to loose more blood and I let out a curse. Finally being able to get a hold of the bullet, with a swift move, I yanked it out and let out a painful groan.

Looking at my arm in the mirror, I saw the bleeding started to drastically slow down and the hole started to close up. Within 10 seconds, my arm was back to normal as if the bullet piercing through didn't even happen. No bruise, no mark, not even a scratch.

If only the marks on my back had did that years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
5.1K 365 27
Book One of the Cursed Series ************** Freya is apart of the Cursed Bloodlines, which is twelve different bloodlines that were cursed a very lo...
45 13 10
"If you'd just stop being so stubborn-" "Me?! Stubborn?! You're the one-" Before I can say another word I feel her lips on mine. "I love you, you i...
145K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...