Toxic Love

By LonelyConundrum

He wasn't simply sleeping. But he wouldn't be waking up either. Ever again. Ava dragged herself up from sitti... More

Good Night
When we smiled
Perfect
The lies You Tell
Crazy for You
Ready
Watch Your Mouth
No right
You hurt me, I hurt you
For Everybody
Do you remember
Shotgun Riding
My man is my man
To The Readers

Y.A.S

53 3 0
By LonelyConundrum

Ava held baby Faith in her arms. Her small face was puckered, ready to eat. A tiny sigh escaped her little lips. Ava placed Faith on her left breast and struggled for twenty minutes to get her to latch. Faith's tiny sighs and huffs turned into large screams.
"Well I guess I won't be breastfeeding" Ava muttered.
She fixed the pre-made bottle of formula and gave it to Faith. Damien held his hands out, he and Faith would be inseparable in the few hours he would be home. It was like this everyday. He'd be at "work" for the better part of the day or sometimes night, then he'd be home for an even smaller portion. He would always give an excuse to leave. That was fine, Ava wasn't in the business of chasing, even if it's her husband. He cradled her head and body in his large hands, drawing her in towards his chest as always.

"Hey sugarfoot" he cooed to her. Faith paused her eating to gurgle back.

"Babe...How are you feeling?" Damien asked.

"Extremely sore, and the epitome of exhausted", she sighed.

Faith's little eyes fluttered closed and Damien tip toed away to her room as if his footsteps on the plush carpet could wake her. He walked back into their bedroom and flopped down onto the bed.

"Hey..uh can I ask you a question?"
He said, pulling her feet into his lap as he sat up. He began rubbing her calves, ankles and feet.

Ava dropped her head back onto the pillow. "Course you can. What's up mister?" She asked, her eyes closed.

"Did you stop bleeding yet?"

"Yes, why?"

"And the doctor said we could start having sex as soon as it stopped cause you didn't..uhm..I forgot."

"Because I didn't tear, yes."

"Can we?" He slowly and gently ran his hands from her ankles to her inner thighs. A short gasp came from Ava. "Because I want to touch you. I want to lick you." He said, peppering kisses where his hands had been.
"I miss asking you questions, I miss watching your face and hearing you moan for me." Damien gripped her hips, rolling them over and sitting her in his lap. His right hand moving to her hair, gripping and pulling her down to him. He brushed his lips along her neckline, causing her to squirm and whimper.

"I want to try different things. I want you to try different things." She could feel the hard, full length of him pushed against her in her thin cotton dress.

"I could be asking for a lot, but I need you. I need this"
Ava felt her body warm until it was all consuming.
"Damien, don't" She whispered.

The day before in the hour he'd decided to grace his family with his presence, they'd argued. Damien and Ava had been watching YouTube videos, for the first time in months actually being in a peaceful space. For the first time since she was five months pregnant, they were okay. Or so she thought. Ally had called his phone four times back to back. All of which he'd declined while laying in Ava's lap. Minutes later his snapchat lit up, the name star going across the screen four times. That was Ally's handle. Ava snatched the G4 out of his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Im FIXING this problem. Why is she calling you at 11:30? Why is she blowing you up as if you two are in a relationship? You're telling me you can't keep your side bitches in check?" Ava pushed Damien off of her lap.

"Ava chill, we aren't doing anything, she doesn't like me, and I don't like her. Sloppy big girls are G's thing. I only want you."

"Oh no baby don't do that." Ava snapped. "Let's not do the name calling cause she must not be all that sloppy or all that big if you're fucking her. Because the only women that call MARRIED men at midnight, is MISTRESSES AND WHORES. Don't find yourself with no family and become homeless over pussy your cousin and best friend have already had. " Ava stood with both feet spread and his phone in her fist.

Before she could speak again his phone vibrated.
"Oh..let me get this for you." She quickly swiped the answer icon.

"Hello Ally, is Gerald okay? Or are you calling my husband for another reason at this hour?" The stunned silence on the other line let her know it was an other reason.

"I was just calling him to talk I really wasn't paying attention to what time it was." Ally said.

"Ah okay, talk about what? Maybe I can help you?" Ava said.

"No thanks its not really that serious."

"Mhm. Well try not to call my husband after nine if your boyfriend, you know his best friend, the father of your child isn't the problem."

"I didn't know that was a problem."

"Only thing open at this time is Waffle house and legs boo. Its disrespectful. As a matter of fact we were in the middle of some thangz he'll call you back in the morning."

"Um whatever."

Ava ended the call, wishing it was a razor flip so she could emphasize that she was the one ending the call. She tossed the phone to Damien.
"When your homie hopping lover calls you back, you better pray its about Gerald." She stomped up the stairs, slamming the door to the bedroom.

Damien burst in behind her. "Don't walk away from me Ava!"

"No! You walk away from me plenty! You walk away from this marriage, from your home, fr-" She was cut off by his hand gripping her jaw.

"You don't listen, you don't EVER listen! I said I'm not fucking her. That's all Tony and Gerald! I don't want her, she ain't shit to me! She not my type. She too fucking clingy as a friend why would I touch her. You just had my baby! You're literally all I want if you'd listen and stop being tough headed, you'd know that. I don't find shit about her attractive. Not her face, not her body, not her attitude. She calls me to ask for advice about Gerald. That's. It."

Ava's eyes watered as blood from her cheeks filled her mouth. His lips crashed against hers. "I only want you."

Ava came back to that moment. She tried to rise from his lap. He flipped them over quickly, using his legs to keep her legs lifted and open. One hand held both of hers over her head.
He left a trail of hickies from her neck to the top of her cleavage.
"Ava please. I need you."

Ava's head was swimming and she could hear her blood pumping. She could of sworn she heard her common sense putting on shoes and leaving her head. With his free hand he lifted her dress above her hips. Because she'd stop bleeding and didn't much care fit underwear she wasn't wearing any. He freed himself from his pants and plunged into her.
"Fuck.." He whispered.
Ava felt herself clamp down around him. He let go of her hands and used both of his to push her legs behind her head. It was her favorite position that she'd taught him in high school. He leaned into her and her nails raked down his arms and back. He began pounding harder and faster. She felt a pressure building and her moans turned to screams. Letting go of one of her legs her put two fingers in her mouth.

"You're about to squirt aren't you? Don't wake the baby."
He quickly pulled out and held her to his mouth. She fisted his hair climaxing and going limp. He laid her down and flipped her over, jerking her up by her hips and pushing her face into the duvet. He entered her again and resumed thrusting relentlessly. The duvet did very little to quiet her.

His phone vibrated. Again and again.

He leaned over to her ear, deepening his thrust. "It's you, only you. FUCK, I love YOU." He said as he reached his own climax.
They both fell onto the mattress. Faith could be heard crying from the other room.

"Your daughter's up." He said.

His phone rang for the fifth time. "Your mistress is calling."

"It's work."

"That's not your work phone but okay."

Faith had stopped crying. Ava turned on the shower and connected to the speakers. The last song she'd been listening to filled the room.

" I keep you buzzing, you bussin, you bussin like doctor
You switching it up, came here to fuck, tell me now who's the imposter?
I see how your feelings got involved
Forgot that I was supposed to run when you called
Lay down on the bed and take it off
I break you off, problem solved"
Ava restarted the song.
Damien wiped his face with the back of his hand. Missing spots here and there. He fixed his clothes and moved toward the door.

"I'm finna go to G's house, I'll be back."

"Its 10 in the morning, Gerald's at work. Let her know that's not water on your lips when you kiss her." Ava slammed the bathroom door and locked it.

"You ain't shit."

"Truer words were never spoken Trey." She muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 670 30
Harsh outcomes was all Nova expected from life, especially in the love department. That is until she found her soulmate Bryson, who happens to be one...
32K 1.2K 21
This is Carter. It's become Ava Collins' mantra since she met him in college. A way to remind herself that she isn't like all of the other women fall...
218 0 5
Scarlet had a pretty comfortable and successful life up until the time tragedy struck her, her dreams of being mother were shattered. Everything chan...
6.8K 358 35
Engaged couple, Lo and Kash, had a love that everyone dreamed about. The only problem is...not everything was perfect on the inside, as it looked on...