AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL

8.1K 370 35
By VRUKSHA

" Life Gives Ample Opportunities To Make Mistakes & Screw Beautiful Things Up...
But It Gives Only Few Chances To Correct Them & Find Happiness...

Someone Who Just Parted With A Loved One Or Ask The One Who Just United With A Lost Lover, knows the best.

Answer Remains The Same :
It's All In The Chance We Miss To See.

Yet, There Are Times, We Are In A Situation Of LOVINGLY HATEFUL...
We Hate, But We Are Still IN Love....
And Yet, There Are Chances That Are Awaiting Your Arrival....
Just Hold On... "

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

" Ahana...." He was trying to come towards me. There was a stream of fresh tears down my cheeks. I constantly moved backwards.

" Ahana... It's not like what you see. Please..."

" Ansh!! Please.... You don't need to give me any explanation. For a moment, I forgot that we signed something. Anyways, Thanks for reminding me that all of this was a joke. And trust me it was the worst joke of my life. " I said wiping the tears and shaking the letter with my hand.

" Ahana... Wait. You already read it. But believe me it isn't a joke. "

I wanted to believe him. I wanted all of  this to be a nightmare. Alas, It wasn't one. Life is not a fairy tale.

" Don't you dare touch me.... " I said jerking his hand away as he tried to hold me.

" Ansh!! Why you pampering her? Just tell her.... " I heard Jia's chirpy voice.

Ansh looked at her in anger but I know it's all ruined now. Perhaps, Jia wasn't the only reason for that burning agony and emotional pain.

There were other reasons too, perhaps too many.

" Ahana.... Please.... " He said holding my shoulder.

" Ansh!! Don't touch me... I hate you.... Okay... I really hate you.... You have ruined it all. " I said hitting him on his chest and sprinting away.

" Ahana!! Wait.... I know you don't hate me...." I heard him shout.

Yes! You are correct. No matter what I do I will never be able to hate you. Not because I know you are a good person but also because I carry not only one but two tiny parts of you with me.

But it doesn't matter now. Coz... We aren't made for each other. I know you will never love me. I don't even know why the hell he married me.

I didn't look back for once. I grabbed my purse and car keys. Ansh wasn't following me. I know he won't. And why should he? My vision was already blurred because of my tears and also the scene that I saw. I got in my car and sped wiping the incessant tears coming down. The sky was already dark by now, although it wasn't that late.

The letter was still in my hand. It was wet because drops of my tears had made their way down.
Why did I believe that Ansh would love me even for a second? It's next to impossible. All this is a lie. It's bullshit.

I glanced at the letter again. Ansh's beautiful handwriting looked like white pearls. I was so happy reading it that I couldn't believe that I read it more than 10 times already. But now it doesn't mean anything. I need to forget it like it never happened with us. Maldives wasn't a part of my life. I wish it was that easy.

Now I can actually feel Jaai's pain. The pain of falling in Love. But in my case it pains a lot more Coz the person I Love can't love me back. I never imagined it's so difficult.

If he didn't ever love me then why did he write this letter? Why did me marry me in first place?
Liar... He's such a big Liar.
I hate him....

It's so Damn... LOVINGLY HATEFUL...
I wanna hate him yet I really Love Him. I just can't hate him.

I saw the rough picture of heart that Ansh has scribbled beside his name.

Why Ansh? Why did you do this to me and more importantly to our babies?

I couldn't take my mind off the things he had written which he couldn't say. But then his picture with Jia couldn't leave my mind either. Her hands were wrapped around him and if I hadn't entered then they would have probably kissed. How could he do that when he was aware I was somewhere near. Didn't he feel guilty for a damn second.
I wanted to tear his letter but perhaps I didn't harbour a strong powerful heart.

Dear Ahana,

Starting with an apology, first. I know I have hurt you millions of time but Trust Me, You Always End Up Hurting The Person You Love The Most.....

I had to tell you this long back but I don't have a strong gutsy heart....
I was scared you won't love me like I do. But, Yeah! I have finally gathered the guts to say that....

I Love You... Yeah! I Really Do...

It would sound a little clichéd...
But I Love You To The Moon, Stars & Back.
And I can't live without you... And My Angels.... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You brought that missing sunshine in life. You are the little sun in my heart.

But for once, I don't want this to happen at all but I also don't want to bind you with me forcefully. But please don't let my babies see their father as a bad person. I want you to see the real me, the one capable of giving you lots of love and happiness.

Trust me, I love them and you and I will keep loving you till death do us part...

I am a bit introvert type, can't be an expressive person, you know that. All I know is to argue. But the previous year with you has been my best year ever. Although we fought most of the time, my Love, my Faith in you always grew stronger.....

I can't write more Coz All I want to do now is to Kiss you so hard that you know How much I love you and I will die if you ever leave me alone...

It's a short one Coz I will rather prefer to Show you how much You Mean to Me than writing this.....

Yours Always,
Ansh ❤️

No matter how hard I try I couldn't ever throw that letter away. I just can't. How can he ever imagine that I want to leave him and go away? I would never be able to do that. And separating him from his babies could be a curse on me. I knew he loved me somewhere when he surprised me in Maldives. But then why did we lack Trust?

Didn't he just tell me that he loves me, Right? It's still hard to believe. I know it wasn't a dream. I didn't want it to be a dream but after what I saw I wish it was better a dream. The tears were already blurring my vision now. The evening had fallen and the darkness consumed me within. It would have been better if he hadn't written the letter to me in first place.
Then the false hopes wouldn't exist.

I touched my cheeks but tears refuse to stop for once. I was speeding up. I couldn't even make out the speed at which I was driving. The road was a one way with only a few street lights.

How hard I tried, I couldn't lessen the pain. I wish I hadn't fallen for him. It aches so much that it's a terrible feeling.

Suddenly I heard a loud honking and I looked straight when a strong beam of yellow light entered my iris, dilating them. I covered them with my right arm. I pressed the horn with my might turning the steering rightwards.

A heard a loud bang and screeching sound. I couldn't make out what happened when I felt a hard jerk pushing me towards the steering, at once I covered my belly abandoning the steering wheel. The seat belt helped. My head banged against the glass window and for once there was a sudden darkness.

Until I heard someone's cry and screeching.....

***

ANSH'S POV

" Hey! Are you Ahana Raichand's husband?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man standing next to me. I got up quickly wiping my tears with my sleeves. I looked miserable. Shirt untucked and messy hair. I didn't care a bit. J wanted Ahana to be safe.

" Y-Yes.. Are you the doctor? Is my wife alright and what about my babies?" I asked with my panic struck voice.

" Hey! I think there's a misunderstanding. I am not a doctor. Actually I wanted to thank you. You truly have such a wonderful and strong willed wife. If she wasn't there I think I could have lost my wife and my baby. "

What was going on Man... This is getting a lot confusing. What is this man saying?

" I know you are confused and I will clear that. A coffee? "

I don't even know this guy and he is asking me out for a coffee.
Great! I don't know what Ahana did but I have a feeling that she is fine.

" No..." I said.

" Well, Your wife is healthy and so is your baby. She left a few minutes ago before you came here. I saw you asking for her. Now I think your mind and heart will be at peace. A Coffee, Please ?" I was in an enigmatic mood now.

" One second..."

" Sure...." He replied.

I don't know if I should stay back but I wanted to know what happened. I called Ahana but she wasn't picking up her phone. I called on the Residence Number.

" Raichand's Residence. "

" Sara... "

" Ahana ma'am just came a few minutes ago. She looked tired and when I asked her about you she just went to her room asking me to leave her alone. I saw some scratches and bruises on her arms...
Sir, what happened?" Sara replied before I could complete myself. She knew I was calling for Ahana.

" Well, I don't know too. But I am coming home. Keep the first aid ready. I will nurse her myself. Don't bother her. She is stubborn and won't let you in. Where is Dad and grandad? "

" Actually they went to a friend's house saying that they would be late. "

" Good. Keep the things in the living. I will collect them. You can go home in 15 minutes. "

" Sir, Are you sure? "

" Sara... I know how to take care of Ahana. Bye. " Saying so I hung up.

I turned around to find that person still waiting for me.

" I don't think I have time for coffee. If only you can tell me what exactly happened." I said.

" Hmm.. I understand you. I am Roy. Actually I had a terrible fight with my wife and she left angrily in her car. She was upset because I forgot her first appointment with the doctor. She is 2 months pregnant. "

I nodded, listening carefully. Seriously, do wives get angry on such issues. Ahana wasn't upset once when I didn't attend a single session with her. Perhaps she wasn't expecting that from me.

Coz when there aren't Expectations there isn't any Pain.

" She was driving rashly when her car collided with your wife's and I think the air bag didn't function properly. But luckily your wife was very quick in action. Without anyone's help although she was pregnant she helped my wife. She found my number in her contacts and called me. "

" But someone said the reverse of what story you told me. That's why I panicked a bit. Anyway how's your wife.m and the baby. "

" They both are fine and I owe it to you. Thanks a lot. Actually my wife is only 2 months pregnant so she isn't showing yet. And there's a misunderstanding too, Coz it was already dark and there weren't many of people around.
Your wife left as soon as I arrived and hence I couldn't thank her. The staff recognised her as Ahana Raichand. Anyways who doesn't know the business tycoon. But trust me if it wasn't her I don't think they would have made it. She was also injured but she left without seeing the doctor. "

" Hmm.. Ahana always makes me proud. Actually we are expecting twins. " I said proudly.

" Please take care of yourself and your family. Congrats for being a father. Trust me it's the most happy feeling on the earth. I can say that Coz I have gone through it once. Never leave her alone. " I continued.
Like I did and now I regret it. But then I will make up to it. That's for sure.

" Yeah! You too. Thanks once again. You should leave now she must need you. Take care. "

I nodded.

" I give my wishes and I know your baby will be fit and fine. I hope to catch up with you soon. Thanks for telling me this. You don't know how much I love her. I will leave Coz she is waiting for me. "

We shook hands and parted. A huge smile was plastered on my face. I surely have a dare devil in my house. Being almost 5 months pregnant, Ahana is surely a Superwoman to save a person's life. I doubt if I would have ever been capable to do something like this. And that too when one is pregnant.

I jumped in my car and wiping my face, I drove straight to the house. I saw Ahana's Mercedes parked. It had a huge bump in the front end and the headlights were also broken. It had to be a bad accident. I sprinted quickly and opened the door. It was dark. I saw some light coming from upstairs. I closed the door and picked up the first aid kit that Sara had put on the table. I climb the stairs and I could heard Ahana's sniff. She was crying.

I crept in slowly and I saw her sitting beside the bed on the floor. Her back was facing me. There were near tears in my eyes. I have never felt so much pain ever before in my life.

You just don't know how much I love her. When the pain of losing the person you loved is right in front of your eyes, you realised how much that person means to you.

I went towards her slowly. I don't think she realised my presence.

" It's Okay... Sweethearts. What if your daddy doesn't love you? I love you.... And I am always going to love you...." I heard her say.

She was sniffing. She had something in her hand. I went closer and grabbed her from the waist. A smile appeared on my face when I saw what was she holding. But the best part of all was she didn't react to my touch instead I felt her relax. I know she can never be angry on me.

" Who said that Papa doesn't love his angels? And your Papa loves your Mommy more than anything else in the world. I am sure you little angels know that your Mommy is a just daredevil. I swear she had nearly killed me with an heart attack for a second." I said in her ears and pulled her closer.

She inhaled the air slowly and opened her eyes and tilted her head to look at me. Her eyes were blood red. I saw some scratches on her cheeks and her hands. She was wearing a knee length dress so I saw some red marks on her legs too.

My muscles clenched when I saw it. She is hurt. I felt her hand on mine which was around her belly. But instead she freed herself from my hold. I was disappointed. Why did she do that?
She stood up. I followed the suit.

" Ahana?? Let me nurse those." I said pointing to the wounds.

" Ansh!! Why do you care? You shouldn't right?" She said moving aways from me. I grabbed her and pulled her closer.

" No... Please don't do this Ahana. I care. Please let me care. Don't shut me out. " I said with a pleading mode. She turned towards me.

" Please Ansh! Don't do this. I can't take it anymore more. I love you but I know you don't. And tomorrow morning you will abandon me again, just like you always do. Running away. And this time I can't take this. "

" Ahana.. Please don't say this. I love you. Please believe me. Don't take away my babies. I will die. "

" Ansh!! Fine I believe that you love me... But, You tell me.. Is Loving each other enough?? It's never enough... Never... "

" So... My love for you doesn't mean anything?? " I asked trying to hold her but she wasn't letting me.

" Nah! I don't think your love only means everything to me.
Where is the TRUST? Where is the FAITH? Where is the TRUTH? You still think that I can take your babies away from you? Am I that evil? " She asked. Tears free flowing. She's a lot more hurt.

I couldn't answer. It's not that I don't trust her. But I just couldn't make myself secure.

" I don't even know how did I fell for you. But it hurts so much to see you with someone else. It hurts so much when you hide things from me. I don't know the Truth.
I still remember the first time we met here itself, on the terrace. I thought that you could never be the guy whom I can love but then you always proved me wrong.
First showing, I won't call it love but affection perhaps it's for your kids and then always leaving me alone when I needed you the most. " She said it with one go. I tear struck eyes made my heart ache. Whenever I went towards her she retreated.

" Ahana... I know, I was stupid then. But let me clear it. Jia isn't pregnant. She was just lying. Please trust me. "

" Fine... I know she wasn't pregnant. She wouldn't be Coz I know you would never do such a thing. I never did doubt on you but you always had wrong perception about me. Didn't you? " She questioned boldly.

" Ahana..... "

" Let me finish this. I want to end all of this at once. " She said with authority, coming towards me. Does she mean that she wants to end our marriage too.

Nooo!

She went to her closet and removed a file. I read the bold AGREEMENT written on it.

I know I have hidden many things from her. I know I have had wrong perspectives at times but I never really doubted her.
Perhaps this is my punishment. Her anger.

" This!" She had the file in her hand.

"Why did you made me sign when you yourself wanted to marry me?
And why did you want to marry me? Why, Ansh ?
What Revenge you wanted that you married me and made my life more miserable."
She said clutching my shirt and sobbing at the same time. I could see her scratches and they were deep.

Did I really made her life miserable?

" Ahana.. This looks bad. Let me clean it. " I said showing her the wounds.

" No... Not at all. " She said wiping her tears and speaking subsequently.

" This.. Do you see?" She said waving the file.

" Looks Bad and this here...." She said placing her hand on her heart.

"....... Is messed up. So you better clean it up first and answer me. Why did you marry me and if you wanted to marry me then why did you made me sign this shit, ruining all of its purpose and purity.
And if you want a divorce I am ready for it. Let's sign it and finish this game once for all. " She said breaking down.

But I could see it in her eyes. She was hurt and I was the only reason behind and still she found a way to love me. I know she did.

" Ahana... Please.. I don't want to divorce you. I can't live without you. And how-how did you know about it?"

" Ha!! Do you take me as a fool. Everyone here knows that our companies didn't need a damn merger. Until I thought that Dad wanted to get rid of me but that night when it was your B'day and you ditched me like always, I was surely drunk but I was in my senses. I heard what Dad said. He said that he never forced you and it was always your decision. And today even my Dad said it. So... Are you planning to tell me or not? Was it some kind of revenge or some betting game? " She asked.

" Ahana... How can you think like that? It's not any revenge or a betting game. I wanted to tell you this long back but.... " I stopped midway when I saw some blood oozing out from her hands.

" Ahana... Blood... " I said holding her hands. I was a bit panicked now. I don't want anything to happen to her.

" Leave it... Now... "

" Ahana.. Stop fighting with me. This is getting worst...."

" No... Ansh... I want to know the Truth. Tell me.. Tell me why did you hurt me.. Tell me... Now... I can't live like this anymore..." She shouted while hitting on my chest.

" Okay! Fine... Listen.. Coz...
I loved you before... I love you still and I will be loving you forever... No matter if you stop loving me... " I said holding her face in between my palms.

" You are lying... I know you are lying..... You don't love me. If you did love me then you would never hurt me... You are a Liar... " She said trying to push me way, hitting me with her soft palms.

" You wouldn't have done all this if you loved me even for a day... Liar... I hate you... " She didn't stop.

" Ahana.. Trust me, honey... You didn't leave me with a choice."
I said pulling her close.

" You are lying... I hate you.. I hate... " But before she would say anything more I crashed my lips on her.

It was vital to calm her down.

------------------------------

Hi!!

Hope U Are Enjoying....

Next Chapter : 🔜

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 20.2K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
2.3M 88.8K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
197K 13.1K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
499K 21.4K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...