The Mystical feeling II

Von SuniyaMahmood

When hikaru Goes on an adventure to learn and teach soccer skills throughout the country. What will happen if... Mehr

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9

PREFACE

103 6 1
Von SuniyaMahmood

The story is continued, when after defeating the fifth sector, raimon won the match. As the summer vacation starts, gouenji ask for volunteers who can help kids around the country learn the real soccer.

Hikaru is sent to teach soccer in many cities by gouenji, where she meets some new people and some people she already knew. She enjoyed teaching as she gets to learn many new things from the talented people around the country. 

When time is disturbed, every time line changes. 

⚫ Will it change Hikaru's destiny? 

⚫ Will she get to meet her parents? 

⚫ Or will she remember something important? 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 50.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...