Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1
EDITING

CHAPTER 45

19.3K 644 28
By hiddensouth

A/N: sorry for all past future and current spelling errors will try to fix soon.
*******************

Jessica's pov

"Wow wee Jessica oh sorry I mean Amanda my bad the fake names confuse me a bit." Sam said once he shifted back into his human skin And putting on some pants. All While waving his hand around.

"Well let's just be totally honest Sam you were never one known for the brains. That was always me. But I must say Good job and that's a great start to your trip to hells firey Gates of love. I mean come on what kind of mad devil would turn down a rapist and murder!-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU LYING BITCH." Sam cut me off earning a few respectful and full of them self smirks and nods.

I turned so I completely faced him.

"Tell me Jess-" Sam began smiling well that was until I cut him off as payback and because he was threatening my identity.

"The name isn't Jess it never was and i have no idea where you got that horrid name from. My name is... Well let me think for a minuet... None of your fucking business. And while where on that topic I've been sent on my businesses behalf. So let me introduce my self you disturbed little mutts or should I say do-" i got a right hook to the fucking face before I could finish By none other than my brother.
He was wearing one of the demon skinned suits that matches it's user. each member of the deck gets one. only the Kings and queens get the best of the best and I'm not joking its like 100✖️ better. I spat out blood from my mouth whilst glaring at him about to serve him right back.

"Geeze Shut up Jess the gigs up they know who you are get over it. Or should I say on with it. I'm hungry and I want a cheese burger and yea, I know I'm just babaling but I'm so excited I haven drained someone's blood in ages so let's make it a competition I get Rex you get Ryan we save Sam for last and we injure but not kill the rest of them? Who ever gets the most wolfs gets a free Mac Donald's meal on the loser!"

I smiled at him.

Mikis pov

What the fuck is going on here. One minuet I'm being entered by some filthy disgusting finger that's been who the hell knows where the next Jess screams and in a flash she is standing not beside but on top of the same man who violated me dead body which my I fact was disembowelled and with out a heart. That just happen to be in her mouth and hand.

I looked into her eyes at that moment and I whimpered. Instead of finding happy go lucky Jess I found a ruthless blood thirsty revenge mangled Jess. A true monster.

.
Z
Z
.

-gets a free Mac Donald's meal on the loser!" Elliot said smiling revealing his own inner monster.

I looked between them both. Jess was smiling with a challenge in her eye and Same with her brother.

"Deal brother." Her voice was different to as if she enjoyed doing what she was doing.

Wait.

There playing a game of who ever injures the most people just to get a free Mac Donald's meal as a prize? Like I love my fucking Mac Donald's but this it to far. My mouth is on the floor but shut straight away as I saw a flicker of jesses eye look my way.

There was so many werewolf's
and not to mention an alpha and beta and ex- third in command as well as current.
I looked back at Jess who was now turning to face surely death.

"LET ME MAKE MY SELF CLEAR IF YOU TOUCH ANY OF THESE WEMON MAINLY MIKI...I WILL KILL YOU!"

I was a little taken back by what she said. Her voice was scary and I mean scary. But it was a challenge as if to say try to touch her if you can. It was then that I found fear in this woman but not only that but the fact she couldn't control her emotions made me even more fearful of her and she knew it.

I know that deep down I could feel a tickle of pain from my earlier actions when she stopped to untie me and I flinched away afraid. Because as her new female beta ( yes Luna alphas or just lunars have their own beta and third.) meant I could get a little only a little of what the alpha felt and the pain coming from her was hardly there as if it was an uncomfortable touch.

"On your marks.
Get set.
"GO" both Jess and Elliott screamed with each other.

And everything set in motion.

All the worriers circling around us came at full speed closing in.

Elliot ran behind the tree out of view guarding that side as I stayed and watched Jess.

The smile on her face was full of glee showing her true nature that said what she was doing was what she truly loved.

The wolves went around their alpha and his 2 closest as for Ryan he ran towards the tree line. Smirking about what ever was going to happen knowing full well Jess should or would surely die.

Every thing was happening in slow motion. The wolves were finally upon us while Jess stood still avoiding them as they worked in teams to bring her down. Over and over they tried to get her with no luck until she finally had enough and grabbed one of them by the ear and threw him so hard She tore it off sending the poor muddy grey creature into I believe unbearable pain to the point he went unconscious. each time she moved she took another out and piled them on top of one another She could read their bodies twisting them in unatural ways making them pop and crack getting them to go unconious in their human forms.

"YES! I HAVENT HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN WEEKS." she said pulling out a small dagger. And flipping it wildly in her hands so fast all you could see was a blur.

And then from the other side of the tree Elliot's booming voice was herd.

"If you kill any of them other than the target you owe me fifty mac Donald's meals Jess."

"Urgh screw you" she threw the knife down
As he said this I watched how a hopeful light dimmed in her posture. I wasn't sure what was going on until I herd bones cracking.

JESSICA'S POV

I sensed something behind me and I lost all sense of humanity I had left. Some one was right beside miki and shifting. I bent my head at a creepy angle and let out a deadly snarl. The man who stood next to miki with a knife was one of the Warriors. He nearly pissed his pants and looked over at Rex who threateningly glared at him.

"Just remember pup if you touch her you'll die 50 Mac Donald's meals or not I will rip the flesh from you bones and eat it in satisfaction. He took a large gulp and backed off a little before being pushed into submission because of the alpha command in his pack link.

His eyes glazed over in the command and he went to strike her face with the knife. Nothing seemed funny and enjoyable now as a mountain of wolves jumped On top off me.

'Jess let me out please I can't let her die even though the bitch is not thankful for our help.' Came Ellen's voice.

'No I can't if I do I'll I'll-"

"Please Jess for once get your sick mind out of cloud fucking nine and I mean that literally. as much as I hate to admit it I'm angry and pissed our pack member is so disloyal but that's just it she's our only one. So get over your stupid identity it's time to woman up and get a grip. I'm sick of hiding. Because it seems that SAMs still controlling our lives because of it"

I got angry at her words and denied them altogether. I was going To say no until a scream was herd As I was pinned down under about 10 wolfs and struggling.

"You made a promise Jess." Ellen once again said.

And that was all I needed. I looked into the back of my mind and saw Ellen lying down with her head up watching me. And my bones once again began to crack as I shifted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
192K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
631K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...