"In love with a vampire" Jimi...

By Eomma--Jin

I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I... More

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 1
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 2
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 3
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 5
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 6
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 7
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 8
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 9
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 10
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 11
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 12
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 13
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 15
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 16
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 17
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 18
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 19
김종현
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 20
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 21
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 22
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 23
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 24
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 25
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 26
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 27
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 28
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 29
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 30
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 33
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 34
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 35
"In love with a vampire" Final Chapter 36
Thank You
Second Book
"Tear"

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 4

12.2K 383 149
By Eomma--Jin

Hey there, trigger warning! This chapter contains a little bit of a violent scene, not really but I wanted to warn you ʕʔ Enjoy!

Her experience:
I woke up and stepped out bed. Normally I would fall asleep again or didn't want to go to school. But today was different. It looked like I just wanted to go to school, without being irritated or something like that. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair and put on my glasses. Before I would go outside to go to the bus I quickly stuffed a slice of bread in my mouth.

As I sat in the bus I listened to my favourite artist, Agust D, and thought of Jimin. I couldn't wait to be at school and sit next to him.

As I sat in class waiting for him I saw a few girls looking at me, with very strange expressions. Tess walked towards me while Alissa sat alone. Strange, they always sit with each other. Suddenly Tess sat next to me! "Uhm.... I'm sorry Tess but this seat is already taken." I said to her, not knowing what they wanted to do. "Yeah, by me." She gave me a false grin. "No, by Jimin. I'm sorry but you have to go back to your own se-" "Well this is my seat now, I'm sorry." As I saw Jimin walking in class, I tried to stand up to go to him, so we could sit together on another table. But then the teacher came out of nowhere. "So, what are we doing here, Miss?" "I wanted to sit next to Jimin so I stood up..." I said hoping this teacher would give me a chance. "Well, you sit next to Tess, so Jimin can sit next to Alissa. Next time better, Miss." The teacher said strictly. Oh no. Jimin went to sit next to Alissa, and I saw she just enjoyed this moment. The whole lesson she tried to make him laugh and tried to seduce him, while Tess sat next to me, giving me a happy look. "You see, guys like him don't want to be with a nerd like you, they want to be with girls worth it, like us." This was the last thing she said before the break-time bell rang, pointing to Alissa and Jimin, while Alissa laughed very hard. As the bell rang I tried to go away as soon as possible. I went to the bathroom and a few tears scrolled down my face. I know, I knew Jimin only one day. But he already felt like a good friend. Why are these stupid girls doing this to me? I was so stupid, I had to stand up earlier to walk to Jimin, it's all my stupid fault, now he thinks I wanted to sit next Tess on purpose. Ugh, how could I be so stupid.

After five minutes complaining to myself on the toilet, I walked to the canteen. Jimin sat on a bench waiting for me. I hope he didn't notice I cried... I sat down, next to him. "I'm sorry," I said "suddenly Tess sat next to me, and when I wanted to come to you, I couldn't because of the teacher." I looked him in his beautiful eyes. "Never mind, that could happen to anyone. But I prefer you as the person sitting next to me." He said smiling "Alissa isn't very kind. She is a real gossip, that's nothing for me."Jimin looked with angry scary eyes to Allisa and Tess. "Yeah, she is. Maybe we could sit next to each other all the other lessons." "That's a perfect idea." He suddenly said happy while smiling. His smile was so cute, I immediately smiled back.

After sitting the whole day next to each other till 4 o'clock. We went back home.

While I was very happy, after such a fun day with Jimin, I walked through the hall of my house and sat down. I grabbing a book. After half an hour I heard the door closed with a smack. I think it was my father. Ugh, I couldn't wait to see him... actually not. He was always such a misery, always complaining. I heard he went upstairs. Probably to wake his lazy love: my Steph-mother. My mother died seven years ago, when I was 11 years old. I missed her very much, especially because my father replaced her, right a day after she died, for my Steph-mother with her two kids. Their names where: Lola and Harry. I know, they are really English names while my name is Korean. Well, my mother was Korean, so she wanted to name me Mi-Cha. It means: beautiful daughter. Well, I don't see that I'm beautiful, but okay. Suddenly I heard my Steph-mother screaming: "Mi-Cha, is the food ready?" "What food?" I screamed back "Dinner!" "Oh, I'm gonna start with it right now." I didn't hear any response, so I made pasta.

While everyone sat down for dinner, I grabbed the pasta, and put it down on the table. I ate some food while Lola, my Steph-sister asked "I haven't seen you so happy in years, what's going on?" "Well, I-" "Can't you see she's in love." Harry said irritated. "Well, it doesn't have to. Or are you really in love." Lola asked curious. "No I-" "Who cares. Of course she is, are you blind?!" Harry said angry and the quarrel began, while my "parents" had a happy conversation. I picked up my plate and put it on the counter because I was really done with this family. So I went upstairs and listened to the song "#WYD" from IKON while I caught myself thinking of this beautiful person Jimin. Was Harry right, did I fell in love with Jimin?

After listening to music, I turned on my little tv. While zapping, something catched my eye: the news. Hello, here is the late night news, with Charles Winston. "Good night everyone, there has been an earthquake in Europe, the first clone of a bird is made, and someone has been attacked by a horrible beast." The news told about the earthquake in Europe and many other things, but then someone I knew came on the news: Alissa. "Reporter Jack France here, I'm on the crime scene. Today Alissa Jacobs was attacked by a horrible beast. She has been brought to the hospital with major injuries, when we asked her what attacked her, the only thing she knew were two big blue eyes and super sharp teeth. So far Jack France." I turned off the tv and thought of Allisa. The one that sat next to Jimin this morning. Well I did hope something would happen to her, like falling or bumping her head to something, but not something serious like this! I'm curious what happened, but I think I already know the answer...

His experience:
As I sat in the bus I couldn't wait to be at school and sit next to Mi-Cha. But when I arrived in class, Tess sat next to her. What happened? The teacher also said I had to sit next to Alissa. "Hey Jimin." She said happy "Hello." I said looking at Mi-Cha trying to figure out what was going on. But she just sat there with her head down, looking done with everything. "Why do I have to sit next to you?" I said "Well, because Mi-Cha wanted to sit next to Tess." Alissa said. I didn't believe her, Alissa is such a lier. Mi-Cha would never sit next to Tess. "Okay." I said. This whole lesson I tried to be polite. Not that I wanted to, but I had no choice. Of course I wanted to punish the ones who did this, but not now.

When the bell rang I wanted to talk to Mi-Cha, but she was already walking out of class. Maybe I could wait in the canteen. As I sat there I thought of how stupid I was. I just had to stand up and go to Mi-Cha. Ugh. After four minutes I realised that Mi-Cha was gone for a long time. I stood up, but I saw she already walked into the canteen, so I sat down again. As she sat next to me, I noticed something different. But what was it? Oh no, did she cry? Her eyes were a little red, just like her nose. Did those stupid girls hurt her? Or was it me? "I'm sorry," she said "suddenly Tess sat next to me, and when I wanted to come to you, I couldn't because of the teacher." She looked me in the eyes, with a sad expression. "Never mind, that could happen to anyone. But I prefer you as the person sitting next to me." I said trying to see her happy again "Alissa isn't very kind. She is a real gossip, that's nothing for me."It was quiet for a minute. And I thought of those stupid girls. "Yeah, she is. Maybe we could sit next to each other all the other lessons." "That's a perfect idea." I said, trying to give her a smile. She gave me a smile back, and I was lucky that she looked happy again.

The day went by quickly, although the day was very long. We laughed, talked about our interests and much more. Every time she smiled, I felt something inside me lighting up. What was that? It was a very strange feeling. This whole time I also had the feeling I couldn't get my eyes of her, she was so beautiful, in both ways. Beautiful in the inside and the outside. The one who hurt her today, was also going to get hurt.

I did some research, and knew Alissa would go to the club, every Thursday night. I waited in an Alley, for Alissa to come. When I heard her walking I came to her. "Hey," I said trying my best to look attractive "are you free?" "Yeah, for you always." She said happy. "I want to show you something." I said while walking with her to an abandoned place. While we were together I said that if she would annoy Mi-Cha ever again, bad things would happen. But she didn't listen and said she wanted me alone for herself. She also said horrible things about Mi-Cha, and was happy that I sat next to her today. She also asked me if I wanted to help her hurting Mi-Cha. From that question I became so angry, everything before my eyes went black, I couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted to talk to her, so there could be no accidents, but she ruined it.

While the black before my eyes faded away, and I woke up, I heard people walking my way, so I rushed to my apartment. While I sat in my apartment, washing my hands. I felt very guilty. I only wanted to talk, but now she was almost killed because of me and my temper. Ugh, I wish I wasn't a vampire. But although I had attacked Alissa and felt guilt, I knew Mi-Cha was save from that false girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
1.4K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
19.2K 1K 48
{This is the continuation of "In love with a vampire"} Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks as I was sitting before the gravestone on my bruised knee...
449 29 11
Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook." "It's fine Nessa. It was worth it to...