NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

23.Blame the Mood Swings !

13.2K 478 272
By yanira4567

~~Naruto pov~~

I snuggled against the warm body next to me in comfort as felt my self waking up I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a hard chest." Sasuke.." I mumbled knowing this was his chest . I slowly looked up to see his peaceful face as he slept. He always looks a hundred times better like this... I reached up to touch his face and smiled a little as i ran my fingers gently on his face. "You really are handsome " I said as I bit my lip gently before moving my hand away and frowning. He has great looks but the worst Personality. I told my self as I turned up to look at him remembering everything from yesterday.. it was such a terrible day starting from the horrible morning sickness to the burly eating food,to eyes eyeing my every move, to getting beaten up and then there's iruka, the maid, and finally Sasuke who told me he loved me last night after beating me! Like who does that beats someone up and then tells them they love them?!... wait a second.. s-Sasuke told me he loved me?! I quickly sat up as my eyes widen as I realized what I just said and what I heard last night."he said he loved me..." I said as I turned back to look at Sasuke who was still asleep." S-Sasuke said he-god I'm going to get sick!"I said before rushing off to the bathroom as morning sickness hit me like a train.

" dammit this sucks! why could he get the sickness! I know fathers get it instead of the mother sometime... Why couldn't he !" I said with a frown as I wiped my mouth." Because idiot we aren't like other people if you haven't notice you burly pass a male as it is." I heard Sasuke say and I quickly looked over to him." Shut up bastard ! You should be happy I'm taking good care of our child!"  I said and quickly regretted it. " shit... I'm sorry I didn't mean to... it just came out and I can't control the mood swings..." I said as I looked down scared of him beating me up for it then I realized I was naked so I quickly turned red." I s-should brush my teeth and get out of your way ! " I quickly said getting up and off the floor still looking down as I rushed to the sink but a hand stopped me and I quickly froze closing my eyes getting ready for the hit." Calm down idiot I'm not going to hurt you. " he said and I nodded slowly opening my eyes and looking over to him. "Oh...okay" I said feeling awkward as I remembered what he said yesterday...I know he didnt mean it but..." yeah..." he said and I nodded." So Umm... you need something?" I asked and he cleared his throat a bit before nodding." Yes actually, yesterday I said something-" " oh about how you love me?" I asked interrupting him." Because if yeah, I already know you didn't mean to say it a-and it was an accident since you love Sakura and stuff.." I said and he looked a bit stunned before nodding. " yeah exactly it just happened... so forget about it " he said and I nodded." Already forgotten" I replied quickly. And he nodded." A-already!?.. i mean ! G-good! well um... we should go eat breakfast Then... before they come looking for us and we still have the gifts from our teachers to open so we should do that as well." He said as he looked away and I did the same felling a slight blush especially from how awkward this was..."well I'm going to brush my teeth." I said "right I'll go get changed then while you do that." He said before quickly leaving the bathroom leaving me there and I quickly went to brush my teeth trying to get that awkward conversation out of my mind.

Once we where both done getting dressed and brushing our teeth we hand in hand left his room and went down to eat breakfast. It was still pretty early in the day so we where the only ones. Sasuke finished first and left to go get our gifts from his car while I ate silently. " ah Naruto good your up is Sasuke up yet?" I heard mikoto as and I quickly looked over to her and nodded. " yes he went to go get our gifts from our teachers he will be back soon." I said and she smiled." Perfect ! Now you can both open all the gifts that came in yesterday after you both went to bed !" She said and my eyes widen." W-what gifts ?" I asked and she chuckled." Well this is the first engagement and wedding in a long time in our family so many from the high class family's brought gifts for you too in congratulations not just that but there are quite a few from other people. Sasuke doesn't really like opening things people think he would like but maybe you can persuade him so that everything can be opened and not end being thrown away or donated." She said and I nodded." I didn't know engagements where such a big deal..." I said and she laughed." Well when your pretty popular and rich your whole life is important from now on everything you do people will be there watching so don't forget that." She said and I nodded." Well the gifts are in the living room alright ! I'll go get the otheres so we can all see what you both got! This will be fun! " she said before rushing off.

"Naruto are you done eating?" I heard Sasuke ask as he came in with gifts in his hands and I nodded." Yeah, oh right your mother said we got gifts yesterday so we have to open them as well.." "no." He quickly replied." I don't think we have much of a choice your mother already went to go get your father and brother..." I said and he sighed." Dammit... fine come on then we will open these first then whatever the other people got us. " he said and I nodded walking over to him taking three gifts from his hands and walking in the direction his mother said the rest of the gifts are. "I hate this.." he said and I chuckled a bit." I'm sure it's not that bad, a few gifts wouldn't hurt right?" I said and he smirked." A few you say? " he said and I was a bit confused...

"T-this is way more then a few !"I said as we entered the room only to see a Mountain of gifts. With smaller mountains next to it." Good morning " the maid and butler that where by the gifts said as they bowed to us. Sasuke nodded in response and I smile." Good morning " I replied before sitting down next to Sasuke." Would you like to donate your gifts or give them to a charity this time sir?" Asked the butler and Sasuke frowned." We would actually be opening this time and whatever my fiancé wants we keep whatever not will be decided later." Sasuke replied and the butler looked a bit shocked by Sasuke response. Was it really that weird for Sasuke to open gifts given to him?" I heard My dear brother was actually opening his gifts!! " I heard itachi say as he rushed in as the two missing members of the family walked in behind him. " good morning " the butler and maid said in unisons again." It really is isn't! " itachi said as he sat in front of us happily his mother sitting beside him and his father beside his mother I looked over to Sasuke who seemed a bit annoyed." Let's get this over and done with already ." Sasuke said and I nodded." Right which should we open first?" "This is iruka you should open it I'll open kakashi's ." Sasuke said and I nodded as he handed iruka 's to me and I gave him kakashi's I quickly opened the box and reached in. Pulling out a album." To Sasuke, so you will get to really know Naruto.." it read out loud and my face quickly went red as I opened it only to see in the first page a picture of me when I was younger." Oh no..." I said and I felt Sasuke look over my shoulder and to the only picture which had me on the floor covered in noodles as I smiled up at the camera full of sauce not just that but I was completely naked. "Is that really you" I heard Sasuke say as he bursted out laughing taking the album from my hands and I quickly tried to get it back as I was red from embarrassment." Give it back Sasuke !" I said and he just kept looking through it laughing. I won't lie his laugh is beautiful but still." No way dobe iruka said it's for me I'm keeping this!" He said and I frowned giving up." F-fine but stop looking at it ! " I said and he looked over to me with a smile and a chuckle as he showed me a picture from the album." See told you, you do look better with longer hair" he said showing one picture in where I had to where a wig and a dress as I had to be the princess in a play at the orphanage. " no not that one ! " I said with a pout still burning red and he laughed." Alright alright I'll finish looking throw it later happy?" He said still smiling and laughing slightly." F-fine" I said and he nodded kissing me on the cheek before closing the book and leaving it on the coffee table in front of us.

I looked up to see his family and they where all looking at Sasuke wide eyed and Sasuke finally realized there staring and cleansed his throat going back to his normal self before asking what." You where laughing!"mikoto said"you can actually laugh?" Itachi asked and Sasuke rolled his eyes." It's normal for people to laugh what so special about it?" Sasuke replied." Just the fact that you haven't laughed since you where a kid " his father said and Sasuke sighed." Alright whatever lets get back to opening the gifts we have plenty to go throw still. " Sasuke said and I nodded. Pulling out one last thing from the box iruka gave us. It was a phone." To Naruto, so you can call me if anything " it read it was the latest model as well.. where did iruka get the money for this... he does know I don't know how to use this right?i said as I took it out the box it was in and looked at it strangely not knowing how to turn it on..." that pervert of course he gave us this " I heard Sasuke say and I looked over to him as he was holding a book." What's wrong with a book? Oh and how do you work this thing?" I asked as I looked back at the phone in my hand." You don't know how to work a phone?" I heard itachi ask and I looked up and over to him and nodded." Is it really that bad?i just always like books over technology..." I said and his eyes widen." Do you know how to work a computer ?" He asked and I pouted I'm not that knew to techonology." Yeah I kinda have to since I need it for school work.." "well then it shouldn't be that hard to teach you how to work a phone then.." he said and I nodded looking back down at the phone in my hands. " john throw this away or burn it " Sasuke said and I frowned." It's just a book Sasuke it can't be that bad?" I said taking the book from his hands and opening it to a random page. My eyes quickly widen at what they landed on "ah!" I said before I throw the book back to Sasuke." What the hell is that why would people even !" I said and he rolled his eyes." I told you now get rid of this john" Sasuke said and the butler nodded taking the book from Sasuke and handing it to the maid who rushed of with it. After that we finished opening the gifts the teachers gave us most of them where nice and sweet while it here's where to like guys was pretty weird... Sasuke had it burned...

" alright now what's next?" Sasuke asked and the butler clears his throat before getting a gift from the mountain of gifts and handing it to Sasuke." This is from Sir. Flip Who send his congratulations." The butler said and Sasuke nodded. Opening the bag and pulling out to separate boxes and handing me the one with my name. I looked at how nice the box was before opening it. Inside was a framed image of Sasuke proposing to me. My eyes widen as I read what was engraved on the frame." To the beautiful blonde please make Sasuke smile like this always..." " Phipps youngest daughter had that engraved sir " the butler said to me and I smiled." It's beautiful" I said." What is it ?" I heard mikoto ask and i lifted it up showing it to her and everyone else "how lovely !" She said with a smile and I nodded." Will you be keeping it sir?" John asked and I quickly nodded." Of course" I said placing the frame beside my new phone"what did you get Sasuke ?" Mikoto asked." Champagne with our names and date of our engagement on it... he made us into a new brand of champagne..." Sasuke said." How is that possible ?" I asked and I heard chuckles." What?" I asked." He's family owns the most famous and expensive champagne companies they are well known for there amazing champagne it's an honor to be named after there newest brands." Mikoto said and I nodded..." is it really that expensive ?" " of course sir this bottle it selfs costs over three million dollars." John said and my eyes widen." Oh god that really is expensive." I said. And sasuke nodded putting it next to him." Let's continue " he said and I nodded we continued on with the gifts they where all quit lovely and nice. I did have a bit of a problem with the gift baskets of course some made me want to puke while other I just wanted to eat then and there.... but then we got to one I really wasn't expecting or anybody was.

" This is from the haruno family it will be the last before we get to the commoners " john said handing us a big box.Sasuke was the one to open it and inside was a letter I grabbed it as Sasuke grabbed another small box that was inside opening that. I opened the letter but there was only a few sentences inside.i quickly read them and frowned. " what does it say ?" Sasuke asked ." Ummm... just that if you ever have doubts and or need a women's touch in your life that there lovely daughter Sakura can always please you and help you with that and that every man needs a real women in there life to keep him satisfied " I said and handed him the letter." Um... you know what I'm not really up for anymore.. just open the rest without me I'm going to go figure out how this phone works.." I said with a chuckle as I put the phone in my pocket and quickly got up leaving. "Naruto wait " Sasuke called and I turned to look at him and he set the gift aside. " let's just finish this one alright and then you can go " he said and I looked down." I don't think I can handle that, in sure the rest of the box is just more about how you should have picked her over me so why bother. " I said turning away and leaving the room.

" Naruto! Wait dammit ! Return that box to the haruno's and donate all that is good in the rest of the gifts !" I heard Sasuke say before he rushed over to me." Naruto wait!" He said and I stopped turning to look at him." What was that about ! You made me look bad again in front of my family !" He whispers angrily." I didn't have to do that you did it your self after asking me to still stay after what that letter said ! Sasuke I get it you still love her but I really don't want to get insulted like that! " I whispers back. " well I already got ride of the gift happy now !" He whispers back and I frowned." How is that going to make me happy?! You and I both know you would have treasured that gift!" I said and he glared." Why would I do that huh? So people can come and have evidence that I don't love my fiancé !" He said and I rolled my eyes." You don't love me Sasuke ! You will never love me ! So why hide it! Why hide that your heart belongs to someone else ! I mean nothing to you!! " I yelled actually yelled and I quickly regretted it as I cover my mouth as I felt tears start running down my face. His eyes where wide and it was silent except for the echo of my voice bouncing of the walls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
309K 29K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...