Her Stolen Innocence (Teen Pr...

By JasmineDahlia

Evelyn Pearce has it all. The looks, the friends, the popularity, the personality. She never chose to be popu... More

Chapter 1 - Jerks
Chapter 2 - New Rims
Chapter 3 - Five Cheese, Five Pepperoni, Five Cokes
Chapter 4 - College Party
Chapter 5 - Blue Eyes
Chapter 6 - Gentleman
Chapter 7 - My 'Friend'
Chapter 8 - Ice Cream Challenge
Chapter 9 - Nightmares
Chapter 10 - Like A Zombie
Chapter 11 - Adventures
Chapter 12 - Not Alone
Chapter 13 - Keep Fighting
Chapter 14 - It Will Be You
Chapter 15 - Children At Heart
Chapter 16 - Chinese Food
Chapter 17 - Let Me Check You Out
Chapter 18 - Positive
Chapter 19 - La La Land
Chapter 20 - Possibilities
Chapter 21 - Every Step Of The Way
Chapter 22 - Young Man
Chapter 23 - Naughty Children
Chapter 24 - Small Yellow Box
Chapter 25 - Magic Glow
Chapter 26 - Baby Names
Chapter 27 - Yellow
Chapter 28 - Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 29 - Movies And Kisses
Chapter 31 - Three
Chapter 32 - Small Bottle Like Thing
Chapter 33 - Beach House
Chapter 34 - Whole Again
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - Avalyn

35K 699 117
By JasmineDahlia

Hello, lovelies! Here's a chapter! Duh. Lol. Well, I really hope you like it and if you do then please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN!!! Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Tell me what you thought about it! It's motivating and amazing. (: <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________

~9 Months Pregnant~

“Alright, Kay. I’ll call you later.” I said as I hung up the phone. Kayla and I had been talking about how soon I was due and we were playing out the worst and funniest scenarios I could possibly go through when my water broke. Honestly, I was a little scared now.

“Kayla is scaring the shit out of you. I know it.” Jacob said, chuckling, and I laughed at how right he was.

“Just a little teensy tiny bit.” I said, causing him to laugh from his spot lounged on my sofa. I was making Jake and I some breakfast since my mom had left a bit earlier than usual today and had not had the time to make some of her lovely french toast.

I buttered the bread and soaked it in eggs then put it to the pan where I’d start to turn it till it got golden brown. It was boring to stand here and flip bread especially when my back was killing me and my feet felt like hug boulders squeezing my shoes.

I wanted to get pregnancy over with. I desperately needed Avalyn to pop up and out of me. Fast.

“Jake do you want mocha or irish cream coffee?” I called out to my boyfriend, feeling strangely like an old housewife with a bulging belly as I did. I chuckled to myself.

“Irish cream, babe. What’s so funny?” He asked.

“Oh, nothing just the idea that went through my head just now. I look like an old pregnant housewife cooking breakfast for her husband.” I said, laughing and I heard Jacob’s responsive laughter too.

“A very sexy, loving, hot, wonderful housewife cooking breakfast for her husband.” He corrected and I looked at him to see him smile. I returned the gesture and flipped the bread again. I think it was becoming gold enough so I stacked the slices of ready french toast onto a plate and turned off the stove. 

Just as I was pouring maple syrup over the toast, a fleeting thought entered my head. Would Jake and I ever have any kids? Then I burst out laughing, completely cracking up. I am not having any children until I am at least twenty-five years old! No way in hell!

“Are you okay, Ev?” Jake asked, his tone implying I had gone crazy.

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine.” I said in between laughter then suddenly I peed myself. I peed myself? How could I have peed myself if I hadn’t even known I needed to pee? Was this liquid that dripped off of my legs and onto the floor even pee? Or was it?...

“Jacob!” I screamed out, the name dragging out. He was by my side in a second.

“What? What? Are you okay? What the hell? Did you just pee or is that?...” Jake asked, looking at me with wide astonished eyes.

“I didn’t pee myself, Jake. My water broke!” I said, looking at him through equally wide eyes. I looked down at myself and gasped at the amount of liquid. 

“Shit! What do I do?” He asked, looking worried and scared.

“Get the bag. It’s in my room. I’ll call my mom.” I said, referring to the bag of clean clothes for Avalyn and I and all of the essentials she had told me would be needed. She was an obstetrician for christ’s sake! Of course she knew what she was doing.

I took the phone from the counter and dialed my mom’s memorized cell phone number, she answered quickly. 

“Hello?” She answered.

“Mom, my water broke!” I said, gasping.

“Your what? Oh God, okay, okay. Just get the bag and get in the car with Jake. Drive over here. Now!” She commanded.

“Okay, okay. Ow!” I said, holding my stomach and trying to calm the pain that had suddenly appeared.

“It’s okay, Ev. Just get over here fast.” She said, calm and assuring. I hung up the phone as soon as Jake appeared with the bag at my side.

“Let’s go, babe. Come on.” Jake said, smiling at me through worried eyes. He held my arm in support and guided me to the door, carefully helping me out of the house and into his car.

“Shit!” I yelped, as Jake buckled my seatbelt. He looked at me with worry and I shook my head. He was in the car a second after. We pulled out of the driveway and he stepped on it, literally, he stepped on it, making the car surge forward with the excess speed.

“Slow down! Ow!” I cried, worried he’d run over an old lady or something. 

“Are you fucking crazy? We’re getting there. Now.” He said and drove like a maniac. I clutched my stomach, holding in the pain.

“You’ll run over an old lady, Jake!” I cried, trying to be reasonable even if it felt as if I’d burst with the horrible pain in my pelvic bone. Sweat moistened my forehead.

“I don’t give a damn! We’re having a baby and we’re having her now because I can’t stand to see you like this.” He said with troubled eyes and my eyes rested on his clenched white knuckles as they strangled the steering wheel. I wanted so badly to hold his hand but I couldn’t. Not now when he was driving at what felt like eight freaking miles per hour.

“We should both calm down. It’ll be fine. Millions of women give birth every day, right? Ow!” I say but the yelping didn’t help. 

“Yeah. That definitely helps.” He said sarcastically. Jake was the one to hold my hand and rest it on the cupboard between us. I breathed out a sigh of relief at the comforting contact of his big warm hands.

We were there in about ten minutes and Jacob nearly flew us through the parking lot to the entrance of the hospital. 

“We need a wheelchair!” He called out and someone came toward us with a wheel chair that I happily plopped myself down on with the help of my boyfriend. I held Jake’s hand in a death grip. “Shit, hurry up!” I cried. 

“Evelyn? Oh God, good, you’re here. This way.” Said a woman I recognized as my mother’s co-worker from the times I had visited. My mom must have told her to be on the lookout for me and take me to where I belonged. 

Someone suddenly started to roll me down white halls. It wasn’t Jacob or Betsy, my mom’s co-worker. It was someone else but I didn’t give a damn who. Not when I was going to burst from this pain!

“Ow! Jake, this hurts like a bitch! Be glad you’re a guy.” I said, my voice rapid through the breaths I took to calm myself. He squeezed my hand as he strolled alongside me and looked at me apologetically.

“I’m so sorry, angel. It’ll be over soon.” He smiled softly and I tried doing the same. His words had soothed me instantly.

Then we were brought to a nice and spacious private room, courtesy of my mom. I was placed on the bed, Jacob by my side, when my mom burst into the room with her uniform on. She looked relieved to see me here.

“Evelyn! Jacob! Thank God!” She exclaimed and came over to us, kissing my forehead and hugging Jake. 

“Alright. Let’s get to this. Hook up the IVs and get time her contractions.” My mom started, commanding people to do things but I couldn’t bring myself to think about what she said. 

“Ow! Fuck!” I yelled, a new round of pain twisting my core. My grip around Jacob’s hand tightened and I didn’t even think about how I might be crushing his bones.

“Oh, shit! There’s something wrong. What wrong, baby girl?” Jacob asked and I just continued panting.

“It hurts.” I whimpered, my eyes moistening. Jake looked at me through worried and frantic eyes as he wiped the sweat and tears from my face, his grip on my hand just as strong as mine on his.

“She’s fine, Jake. It’s a contraction. She’ll be fine just soothe her.” My mom said. “Record the first contraction.” She commanded to someone else in her authoritative medical tone.

“Ev, do you want me to deliver Avalyn or would you like someone else to?” My mom asked, her voice sweet and soothing as she took my free hand.

“You, mom.” I said, looking into her eyes. She nodded, smiling softly. I was so relieved that my mom could deliver my baby. At least I had that comforting normalcy of something familiar and loving through all of this hurt. I had two though, my mom and Jake.

“Then let’s deliver our baby.” My mom said, determined. I looked back from my mom to my boyfriend and found strength in their eyes. I nodded my head and smiled through the pain that was leaving. Temporarily, I bet.

***

I screamed an earsplitting scream as the pain crushed my pelvic area and took over every nerve in my body. I pushed and pushed and pushed. The sweat was drenching my body in thick layers and I was holding Jake’s hand with all the strength in me, holding on for dear life itself.

“Come on, Evelyn, push!” My mom commanded and I pushed even harder, my head feeling as if it would pop.

“Just a little more, baby. It’ll be over soon. I love you.” Jake soothed me, saying gentle words that calmed me down and caressed my ears. Oh, how I loved him!

I pushed even harder, letting out another scream and holding Jake’s hand while I gripped the bed sheets with the free one. I swear I felt it rip. 

Then suddenly it felt as if a huge weight was lifted off of me and I calmed down, breathing out quickly.

“She’s so beautiful, Ev.” Was all my mother said as I laid my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes. Jacob wiped the sweat and moist hair away from my face and laid a soft swift kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes to see him looking into mine. He cupped my face.

“We made it, Ev. She’s here.” He said, love and happiness in his every feature. I smiled softly, tears in my eyes, and brought his head down so that I could feel his warm lips again. We pulled apart and I found shelter in his warm brown eyes.

“I love you.” I whispered, crying now.

“I love you too, angel.” Jake whispered and I saw his eyes water. They watered

“You’re crying!” I gushed, cupping his face.

“No, I’m not.” He opposed, smiling. 

“You are.” I contradicted and kissed him again, chuckling.

“Do you want to hold her?” My mother’s awed voice asked when she reappeared and Jake and I broke apart, looking at her and eyeing the little bundle in her arms. My heart melted inside of my chest. Of course I did! I nodded my head quickly and she chuckled, slowly giving me my child. My heart stopped when I held her in my arms and everything was gone, completely black, as I looked at her beautiful little face.

“She’s so perfect.” I whispered, tears falling down my face and Jacob’s arms were wrapped around me from one side, my mother on the other. I looked at them and they were both looking at my daughter and I, trying to decide who to watch. I caught Jacob’s eyes and he gave his brightest smile, kissing my temple and rubbing my back soothingly. My mom was crying and running her fingers through my matted hair.

Then Avalyn opened her eyes and I stared into the purest tone of sapphire blue, my world becoming blurry before I gasped aloud. Shocked. More tears went down my face as I looked into my baby’s eyes. They were blue, just like his but they were a pure, innocent blue. So beautiful and perfect and alive. My daughter’s eyes were nothing like that man’s malicious and hideous eyes and they would never be.

“Oh, no.” My mom gasped, broken, and Jacob’s hands on my back stopped moving. They thought I was going to break, to malfunction. But I was not.

“She’s beautiful.” I said, crying and smiling at the same time. I felt the atmosphere relax around me when they noticed I wasn’t dying inside. Jake continued caressing me and my mom chuckled, rubbing my arm. My fingers went to lightly touch her soft auburn hair, just like mine. 

“I love you.” I whispered to her and thought of Jacob.

“Jake, baby, do you want to hold her?” I asked, looking at him straight into his eyes that were full of awe and love. He nodded and held out his hands. I gave her to him.

“She’s so beautiful. Just like you.” Jake said, looking at our baby. So much love was welling up inside of me that the tears that went down my face were almost unnoticeable. My mom wiped them away as she looked into my eyes and wrapped me in a warm hug. 

“She’s perfect, Ev. She looks so much like you when you were born it’s almost unbelievable.” She gushed, smiling and laughing happily. I chuckled and held her hand.

“Does she?” I asked.

“Exactly like you.” My mom answered and kissed my forehead. “I’ll be right back.” She said and I nodded. 

My eyes immediately went to Jacob where he looked lovingly at our baby girl and my heart beat so fast in my chest as I looked at him, at both of them. I loved these people so much.

“How does your daughter feel in your arms, Jake?” I whispered, tears touching my eyes. Jake looked at me with glassy eyes and in those eyes I saw everything he was feeling, every emotion clear and visible.

“She feels like she belongs here.” He answered. “I love you both so much.” Jake added and I started to cry once again, tears of pure joy. He looked at me, panic in his eyes as he tried to do something but Avalyn refrained him from doing so. I shook my head, smiling, though the tears. 

“I’m fine, baby. Everything’s perfect.” I assured him, wiping my tears away. 

“Hold her, Ev.” Jake said, putting her in my arms and kneeling on the floor so he was close to both me and her.

Jake gently grabbed my face and turned it to kiss me deeply. 

“Than you. For letting me in.” He said to my mom and I saw her eyes soften, a smile on her lips. She came up to my boyfriend and hugged him tight.

“You’ll keep my girls safe and I know you’ll be a great father. Of course I let you in.” She said, smiling and Jake chuckled while I smiled in my bed, holding my baby.

“Mom, do you think you can hook me up with some pain medications?” I ask hopefully and Jake and my mom look over at me, laughing.

“Sure, baby. Just wait a bit.” I nodded. “We need to take the baby for a while, Ev but she’ll be back. Right, Betsy?” My mom asked Betsy who I hadn’t even known was here until now. She nodded, smiling, before taking my baby away. I immediately felt empty with the hollow off my curled arms. 

“It won’t be for long, angel.” Jake said, kissing the top of my head. I hadn’t noticed him walk over. Needing him, I scooted over on the bed, ignoring the pain. 

“Sit with me.” I said and he nodded, smiling. Jake wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest, sighing with happiness as sleep took over me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Please VOTE! :D On the side is a pic of Avalyn! How cute! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 87 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
1K 94 24
"I have bad news, sweetheart," I heard my mother's voice crack as she spoke those 5 words. 5 simple words that when are put together is the most nerv...
285 34 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...