The Demon Inside( A RWBY Fanf...

By DragonGamerEx

Sometimes working alone is better then a team and are main character shows that off after being accepted to b... More

The Main Character
Heading To Beacon
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
A Ghoul
A Day In Town
A Familiar Face
Beacon Dance
Vytal Tournament Part 1
Awakened
The Fall Of Beacon
A Journeys End/Start

My First Day

1.1K 19 2
By DragonGamerEx

Ruby and Yang: "Wow..."

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby:"Oh my gosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"

Damien: My sword is way better

Ruby: But their weapons are so cool.

Ruby: "Ow! Ooww!"

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!"

Ruby: "'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!"

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..."(she pulled out her weapon cresent rose)

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Ruby: "But... why would I need friends if I have you?"

Yang: "Well..."

Out of no where a group of people came out of no where almost knocking me down.

Yang: "Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!"

Ruby: (surprised by Yang's sudden leaving) "Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?" (stopping for a moment) "I don't know what I'm doing..."

Damien: Don't worry red I'll keep you company.

Ruby: Thanks.

Ruby started to day dream and wasn't aware of her surroundings, ending with her bumping into some girl dropping a bunch of dust.

Weiss: "What are you doing?!"

Ruby: "Uh, sorry!"

Weiss: "Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?"

Ruby: "Uuhhh..."

Weiss: "Give me that! This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!"

Ruby: "Uuuhhhh..."

Weiss: "What are you, brain-dead?" Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!"

Ruby: "I... I know..." (ruby starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Damien's Thoughts: I have a feeling something bad is gonna.

Weiss: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Ruby sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss.

Weiss: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Damien: (I'm getting fed up with this girl.)"Hey she said sorry princess."

Blake: "It's heiress, actually."

Damien: Can you elaborate.

Blake:Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!"

Blake: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss: "Wha- How dare you- The nerve of... Ugh!"

Ruby: "I promise I'll make this up to you!" I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's..."

That girl left without saying anything leaving me and ruby.

Ruby: "Welcome to Beacon..."

Ruby looked way too depressed then how she usually is.

Damien: "You ok ruby."

Ruby: "Yea I'm ok."

Jaune: "What's wrong with her"

Damien: "First day curse."

Jaune: Well I'm Jaune.

Damien: The names Damien Black and this is ruby.

Janue: "Well we better get going or were gonna be late.

Damien: Come on ruby.

Ruby: I'll stay here.

Damien: Well only one thing to do.

I picked ruby up bridal style and carried her to the auditorium. We had people look at us but it didn't matter to me.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!"

Jaune: "Hey, wait! Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!"

Damien: Come on hot shot.

We moved to two empty seats

Yang: "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: "You!"

Ruby: "Oh, God, it's happening again!"

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh, my God, you really exploded..."

Ruby: "It was an accident. It was an accident!"

Weiss handed ruby a pamphlet.

Ruby: "What's this?"

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."

Ruby: "Uuhhh...?"

Weiss: "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely?"

Weiss: "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again."

Yang: "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby: "Yeah! Great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss: "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, blond, and scraggly over there!"

When she said this Jaune looked over to them.

Ruby: "Wow, really?!"

Weiss: "No."

The everyone's attention is drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

Yang: "He seemed kind of... off."

Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there."

Jaune: (approaching Weiss from the side) "I'm a natural blond, you know!"

Weiss puts her hand to her face in exasperation.

Damien: "Oh man what a drag I have to sleep near other people."

Yang: "You get to see girls in their pajamas."

Damien: "I would love that if I were a pervert but I'm not so imma just pretend I didn't hear that."

~~In The Ballroom~~

Everyone was looking at Damien since he had no shirt on and was sleeping on the windowsill.

Damien:...What.

Everyone: Nothing

Damiens thoughts: There was some commotion starting up but it doesn't matter to me.

I went to sleep with a smirk on my face.

Damiens thoughts: This is gonna...be...a...fun...year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 47 72
When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work together they are a unstoppable team tha...
8.9K 106 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
48K 393 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...