2 Fates, 1 Love

By RoseNiji

The Goldstein family is one of the most well-known family in Gedonelune. There is a contest called "The Lady... More

Progolue
Chapter 1 - A bad or a good impression?
Chapter 2 - A sudden reversal
Chapter 3 - Getting dressed up! A disaster at the dining room!
Chapter 4 - First lesson to be a Lady ~ Walking on high heels!
Chapter 5 - Second lesson to be a Lady ~ Lunch time!
Chapter 6 - It's tea time!
Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment
Chapter 8 - Traditional Lessons (Nightmare)
Author's POV
Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?
Chapter 10 - The Ignition
Chapter 11 - Injured
Chapter 12 - A Trip With Klaus
Chapter 13 - Passionate Love
Author's POV (2)
Chapter 14 - Confession
Chapter 15 - Returning Home
Chapter 16 - Klaus' Punishment
Extra - Elias' Punishment (?)
Extra 2 - An Idle Chat with Amelia
Chapter 18 - The Lady Contest & The Unexpected Guest
Chapter 19 - "Love"
Chapter 20 - Mistake
Chapter 21 - Reservation and A Terrifying Plot
Chapter 22 - The Final Round
Final Chapter - Secret Revealing and An Eternal Love
Author's POV (3)

Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Gift

192 10 2
By RoseNiji

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
After breakfast, Liz went to the ball room to review her lessons with Sigurd. They were dancing the tango then. After the music stopped, Sigurd stopped and peered into Liz's face.

Sigurd: Hmm....

Liz: W-What's wrong? Did I took a wrong step?

Sigurd: Hmm...no..your steps were perfect.. It's just that..I got the feeling that your steps are weak today. Are you tired?

Liz: N-No, I'm fine! Maybe it's your imagination...haha...

Sigurd: Is that so? Then, tell me if you're tired, okay? *smile*

Liz: O-Okay!

Liz gave Sigurd an awkward smile, trying to be positive. Then they went back to the revision.

Liz: (I can't possibly tell him that I'm tired because of Klaus....)

Liz was doing fine with Cerim's lessons, since she can rest and have some tea.
After lunch, Liz went to Azusa's. Since she was made to stand in an uncomfortable pose, Liz's legs were still a bit sore, so she had difficulty sitting on her knees then. It also affected the way she make green tea. Azusa was displeased to see her inelegant performance.

Azusa: ...What's the meaning of this?

Liz: Eep!! I-I'm sorry!!

Azusa's cold glare sent shivers down her spine as she knelt down with her forehead touched the ground.

Azusa: ..So? Don't tell me you're still tired from the trip.

Liz: U-Umh....y-yes...

Liz put up a lie.

Randy: Now now Azusa! You're scaring the poor little girl!

Just then Randy came in through the window and sat down next to Liz.

Randy: You can't blame her like that Azusa! Her leg just healed so you shouldn't go so hard on her, right?

Randy looked at Liz and winked, Liz awkwardly nodded and smiled.

Liz: Y-Yes!

Randy: Hmm?

Randy suddenly leaned closer to Liz and looked at her from top to bottom.

Liz: R-Randy? W-What's wrong?

Liz was confused at Randy's strange look when suddenly he closed his eyes and pulled away from Liz.

Randy: ...So that's why.

Liz: W-What?

Once again, Randy looked into Liz's eyes and maturely grinned.

Randy: ..You're no longer pure...right?

Liz: H-Huhh??

Liz blushed from ear to ear, knowing what he meant.

Azusa: ...Is that so.

Hearing Randy, Azusa gave an understanding nod and then let out a disgusting sigh.

Azusa: ...I can't believe you two... The contest is nearby but yet you still have time to have fun?

Liz: N-No..umm...uhh...w-we....

Too embarrassing, Liz covered her hot cheeks with her hands and looked at the ground.

Azusa: ...Forget it. I'll let you rest today..

Liz: R-Really?!

Azusa: ...But I won't forgive you tomorrow if you do it wrong, got it?

Liz: Yes, sir! Thanks a lot Azusa!

Randy: Good for you Liz!

Liz: Yes!

Liz and Randy did a high-five as she stretched out her legs and enjoyed some green tea.

Liz: Ahhh....this is so relaxing...

Azusa: ...What the heck did you guys do that made you like this?

Liz: D-Don't ask the details...but it's kinda my punishment so...

Liz blushed madly as she remembered the fun, which made Azusa shook his head.

Azusa: ...I see, no wonder why.

Liz: Yes...I was so horrified at first....

Randy: But still...he's lucky to be able to do it with you Liz.

Liz: Oh Randy...stop teasing me.

Randy: I'm not joking. I really mean it. Why don't we 'have fun' too Liz?

Randy leaned closer to Liz with a mature smile, which made Liz almost chocked on her tea got away from him.

Liz: W-W-Wait Randy! Please stop joking!

Randy: Come on Liz. Klaus won't find ou--

Azusa: ..Stop it, Randy.

Azusa went over and knocked lightly on Randy's head with his fan, which made Randy leaned back amd scratch his head.

Randy: Hehe just kidding.

Liz: Phew...

Randy: Well, half kidding.

Randy flashed Liz a mischievous smile.

Randy: Well I better get going! It's almost time for Klaus to pick you.

Liz: Oh!

Liz was so distracted that she forgot about the time. Randy stood up and quickly made his way towards the window.

Randy: See you later Liz! Buh-bye!

Then he jumped out of the window and disappeared, leaving Liz smiled awkwardly.

Liz: Haha...oh Randy.

Azusa: ..Don't pay attention to that idiot.

Liz: *chuckke* But it's fun talking to him. I always feel relaxed when talking with him.

Then the door suddenly slided opened as Klaus standing in front of it.

Klaus: ..Talking with who?

Liz: K-K-Klaus?!? W-Why are you here?? I-It's still not the time...

Klaus: Don't change the subject. I ask who is 'him' that you were talking about?...

Azusa: *sigh* Speaking of the devil.. She was talking about you and you came charging in....yet now you're doubting her?

Azusa joined in the conversation, cutting the tension. He looked at Klaus with a fake-disgusting eyes, like he was disappointed that Klaus got mad at Liz. Then he shot Liz a glare, telling her to play along.

Liz: T-That's right! You're mean Klaus....I'd never betray you... Do you not believe me..?

Liz looked at Klaus in his eyes with watery eyes, as if she was on the verge of crying any moment. Klaus was shocked to see Liz's sad face and lowered his tone.

Klaus: I-Is that so... I'm sorry Liz...I'd never doubt you.

Liz: ...Really?

Klaus: Of course.

Klaus then knelt down next to her and embraced her softly.

Liz: Klaus...

Klaus: Liz...

Then their faces gradually got closer, until Azusa cleared his throat with a disgusted look on his face.

Azusa: ..If you're planning to lovey-dovey each other then get back to your room.

Liz got embarrassed and pushed Klaus away. Klaus looked back at Azusa with an annoyed glare.

Klaus: ...Of course we will without your warning. Now please excuse us.

Liz: K-Klaus?!

Klaus pulled Liz by the hand and walked away.

Then, when it reached the evening, it's time for Klaus' scary lessons. Klaus brought out a pillar of books and put it on the desk in front of Liz with a thud, which made Liz jump in surprise. Then he went back to his desk at sat down on the chair while facing Liz.

Klaus: Today you'll study all of those.

Liz: A-All of them?! T-That's too much!

Klaus: ..Then did you memorize all the history events? Have you found a way to solve this problem? Or have you speak English fluently yet?

Liz: ...Ugh...no...

Klaus: Then stop complaining and start working!!!

Klaus' yelling made Liz jump in surprise as she hastily opened one of those books and started to study.

Liz: *sob* (Klaus meanie meanie meanie meanie..!!!)

Liz picked up her pen and started writing down on the paper while puffing her cheeks out like a squirrel. Seeing that, Klaus stood up and came behind her without her noticing, then he softly whispered in her ear.

Klaus: ...If you study hard, I'll give you a reward later...

Liz: ..!!

Liz turned around and stared at him blankly, then she blushed from ear to ear.

Klaus: Hmm? What's wrong? Your face is all red.

Liz: N-No nothing!

Klaus then walked back to his seat, wearing a smile.

Liz: ..U-Umh...Klaus?

Klaus: What?

Liz: W-Well...I may ask.......oh nevermind...

Klaus: ..If you have time for nonsense then started studying.

Liz: R-Right...sorry..

Liz started writing again while Klaus was also working on his papers. Liz was studying, but her mind was completely somewhere else.

Liz: (....I didn't have the courage to ask him what is the reward..!)

Liz: (I-I wonder....the 'reward'...he means....!)

Liz felt herself got turned on by the thought of her 'reward'. She quickly shook off that naughty thoughts.

Liz: (I-If that's true....then if I don't finish these...I'll be punished...right?)

As Liz remembered this morning punishment, Liz shivered and got scared of the thought that Klaus may punish more harshly this time.

Liz: (N-No! Either way...I have to make sure I finished these on time!)

Whether this 'reward' was as Liz thought or not, Liz was determined to study hard.

........

Liz: It's done!!

Liz's finally finished doing all the books Klaus gave her and gave her shoulders a stretch. Klaus stopped working and raised his head.

Klaus: Really? Let me see them.

Liz collected the books and papers and place them on Klaus' desk. He checked every single page, and when he was done checking the last book, he looked at Liz and smiled.

Klaus: Well done, Liz. You really did it within the time limit, and it's all right, too.

Liz shyly scratched her cheek and blushed a little.

Liz: Hehe...thanks!

Klaus: And now...your reward...

Liz: *gulp*

Klaus: Come here.

Klaus tap on his lap, ordered Liz to sit on it. Liz blushed and bashfully nodded, then walked over to his side and softly sat on his lap. Klaus embraced Liz from behind, his breath tickled her ear.

Klaus: ...Close your eyes.

Liz did as he said, didn't know what he would do next. As she was getting excited, she felt something was placed in her hands so she timidly opened her eyes and see that in her hands was a pink phone with a small cute rabbit attached to it.

Liz: This is...

Klaus: Your new phone. You use it to contact me or someone you know...

Liz: I-I know! But why did you give this to me..?

Klaus: ...When I came to your house I found a notebook writing phone numbers next to your table phone, so I think you don't have a phone of your own.

Liz: Klaus...

Klaus: So I secretly find you one, but it was hard to find what I want.

Liz: Why?

Klaus: I want to find something that suits you, like this rabbit here.

Klaus twisted Liz's hair between his fingers and then lifted it up to his lips.

Klaus: I put your notebook in the drawer, so read it tomorrow if you want.

Liz: So this is my reward....

Liz let out sigh, falling apart from her own fantasy, which made Klaus looked worried.

Klaus: ...Don't like it?

Liz: N-No! Of course I love it! It's just...

Klaus: Just?

Liz: N-Nothing! Please don't mind me...

Liz felt so ashamed that heat flushed to her face as she wiggled her thighs. Klaus noticed her unusualness and he soon understood what was in Liz mind that time. He placed a hand over her cheek and forcefully yanked it towards him and overlapped her lips with his. Liz stared at him blankly until their lips parted.

Liz: K-Klaus!

Klaus: What? Isn't this the 'reward' you wanted? ...Or you want something else?

Klaus maturely smiled ashe caressed her cheek.

Liz: N-No this is enough! I really love the phone you gave me! Thank you!

Klaus: ..Too bad then.

Liz: Aw...

Klaus traced his finger along Liz's bottom lip as he smirked.

Klaus: Let's save it for another time.

He took the phone from Liz's hand and put on the desk, then he scooped Liz up in his arms and walked towards the bed.

Liz: W-Wait Klaus! Put me down!

Klaus: Okay.

Klaus put Liz down in the middle of the air, making her fell down the bed with a creak.

Liz: Ack!

While Liz was losing her balance, Klaus crawled onto the bed and pulled Liz into his embrace.

Liz: K-Klaus!

Klaus: You don't need to sleep on the couch anymore, sleep with me from now on.

Liz: Huh? B-But it's embarrassing!

Klaus: ...You can still say that after THAT many things?

Liz: Uh..I....

Klaus: *sigh* I guess I have to make sure you get used to this then.

Liz: N-No! I'm fine! I'm totally fine! Good night Klaus!

Liz frantically pulled the sheet over her and burried her red face in Klaus' chest, which amused Klaus.

Klaus: Good night, Liz.

Then he placed a good night kiss on her hair before they both sank into their own world.

1 day left until the contest...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
51.2K 2.6K 57
(n.) - two people meant to be together; destiny ↳ ❝ [ Yuanfen ] ❞ ━ paul atrei...
391K 14.2K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...