Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

By JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger More

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-One

357K 7.5K 3.9K
By JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

All of Me - John Legend

One Life - Justin Bieber

---------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"What?" A shocked voice came from behind us, and at that moment, my heart stopped.

My legs felt numb and my mouth became dry. I didn't hear the voice well enough to tell who it is, but I hoped and prayed it wasn't Justin. I widened my eyes at Dave, and he looked over my shoulder.

"Hey Daniel," he said, raising his hand in a wave. I puffed out a relieved breath, turning around to see Daniel's hurt and confused face. Why was he upset?

"Hi," I breathed, sending him a smile. His eyebrows pulled together, staring down at me.

"You love Justin?" He asked. Now it was my turn to frown, giving him a funny look.

"Uh, yes?" I said, more as a question. Daniel's eyes dropped even more, and his shoulders slumped. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, um, just surprised." He shrugged it off, but I could tell there was more to it. Did he think it was wrong of me to love him? At first I did too, but I've grown to love him and there's nothing I can physically do to change it. Justin would have to something unforgivable, and I hoped that wouldn't happen.

"Oh," an awkward silence filled the air after I spoke. Daniel was staring straight at me, his eyes swirling with so many emotions. Dave rocked back and forth on his heels, letting out a low whistle.

I took a step back, so I stood beside Dave. He looked down at me, before looking up at Daniel.

"Yo Daniel, can I talk to you for a minute?" Dave cocked his head to the corner. Daniel nodded and started to walk over there.

Dave gave me a hug and kissed my cheek lightly, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye," I said quietly, watching the two men walk away. I sighed, looking around the room for a familiar face. I finally spotted Justin's fluffy brown hair, laughing with Tyler. He looked truly happy, and that scene caused a smile on my face.

I walked over to the two of them, standing beside Justin. He immediately noticed my presence, sending me a smile and slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey kitten," he mused planting a kiss on my cheek. I leaned my head on his shoulder, enjoying the warmth radiating off of him. He squeezed me closer, a laugh falling from his lips.

"Awww," Tyler teased, wagging a finger in our faces. Justin smacked it away playfully, rolling his chocolate brown eyes.

"Princess, why don't you go to talk to your new friends, I have to tell Tyler something." Justin said, rubbing a hand over my back.

"What do you have to tell him?" I asked suspiciously. Justin only smiled, shaking his head.

"You'll know soon, darling." He smirked. His left eye dropped into a wink, lightly pushing me forward. I narrowed my eyes at him, and started my search around the room.

Most of the gang members have left - including Peter, Michael and Ella - leaving me to stand alone. I sighed, Daniel and Dave had left the corner, and I had no idea where they were.

"Hey," a voice called, and I jumped in alarm.

"Oh my gosh Daniel, you scared me." I placed a hand over my heart, taking in a deep breath. He laughed quietly, sending me a charming smile.

"So, you and Justin, eh?" He pondered, shoving his hands in his pockets.

I shrugged, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you two must be getting pretty serious and shit, right?" Daniel bluntly rolled his eyes.

I was taken aback, slightly offended at Daniel's rude tone. "Why? Are you unhappy about that?"

He sighed, "Brooke, you know I care about you and I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"You think Justin would hurt me?" I tested. Daniel pursed his lips, shifting on his feet.

"He's done it before," Daniel pointed out. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. I know Justin hurt me before, but I knew/hoped that Justin changed a lot and he would never do that to me again.

"He's different now." I defended Justin. "You don't know what he's like around me. You don't know how he actually cares about me." I took in another deep breath. "I appreciate your worrying, but I don't think it's necessary."

Daniel looked shocked at my tone, "Brooke, I - I'm sorry I didn't mean anything - "

I held my hand up, "It's fine." Daniel nodded, a weak smile on his face.

"Okay, just know, I'm always here for you."

"Thank you," I whispered. He leaned in for a hug, and so did I, until I was yanked back by a fist curled in my t-shirt. I slammed into a hard chest, and arms curled around my stomach.

"Hello, Daniel." Justin snarled. I sunk into his arms, alarmed by Justin's threatening tone. Daniel's eyes showed fear, and he took a step back.

"Oh, hello Justin," he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

Justin rolled his eyes, "Have you found a claim yet?"

"Uh, no," Daniel coughed, biting his lip. Justin growled again, tightening his grip on me. He was being so . . . possessive, and I had no idea why.

"Well hurry the fuck up," Justin spat, towering even more over my body. Daniel quickly nodded, scurrying away from us and out the door.

"Stupid dick," Justin mumbled underneath is breath.

"What was that about?" I asked, taking his large hand in mine. He seemed surprised at the gesture, but his surprised face soon turned to happy.

"Nothing," he shook his head. I rolled my eyes, giving him a look.

"Well, it was something." I retorted Justin sighed, and we both walked out of the meeting room.

"Nothing your pretty little head needs to worry about." Justin teased, kissing my cheek multiple times. I groaned, why couldn't he just tell me?

We took the elevator downstairs, passing by Virginia, who was clicking away at the computer.

"Goodbye, Justin." She called with out even looking up. Justin rolled his eyes, not bothering to reply. We walked out into the parking lot and hopped into Justin's large car.

Immediately when we entered the car, Justin reached for his pack of cigarettes.

"Please," he begged, giving me sad innocent eyes. He looked extremely pissed off, and a tad upset.

"Why?"

"I just," he paused, puffing out a long breath, "I really really need one."

I shrugged my shoulders, leaning back in the seat. If Justin wanted to be secretive and not tell me anything, I couldn't care less. Okay, yes I do care, but I have to make him think that I don't.

Justin picked a single cigarette from the package, fishing a lighter from his pocket. He shoved the stick into his mouth, cupping the end and lighting it. He breathed the smoke out into the car, letting out a content sigh along with it.

The car immediately was filled with that terrible smell of smoke, causing me to cough. I plugged my nose and forced myself to breath the toxins through my mouth.

"Sorry, baby," Justin apologized, aiming the smoke out the window.

I didn't know why Justin turned to cigarettes for a stress reliever. There was so many other better options.

I quickly glanced at the clock on the dashboard of the car, seeing that it read 6 o'clock.

"Are we going home?" I asked Justin. He threw the last bit of the cigarette out the window before his eyes met mine.

"I was thinking we could head the department store and then head home. I've head a terrible headache and stomach pains since two o'clock and I need some medication. Then I was hoping you could just cuddle with me to make me feel better." Justin pouted his bottom lip, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know . . . I don't want to get sick." I teased, jokingly looking out the window.

"Pleaseeeee," Justin whined. I sighed dramatically, before agreeing.  I would cuddle with you even if you weren't sick.

Justin cheered, quickly leaning over to capture my lips in a small kiss before turning his attention back to the road.

About five minutes later, we pulled into a Shopper's Drug Mart, walking through the glass sliding doors.

"Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" An older man, probably forty, walked over to Justin and I.

"No, we're fine." Justin replied, pulling my body into his once again. He sent the man a glare, who gave him a surprised look.

"Teenagers these days, so rude." He mumbled under his breath. I saw Justin open his mouth to say something back, but he snapped it shut. The man walked away, still grumbling.

"Okay, so what kind of medications do I buy." Justin asked me, browsing the aisles.

"I don't know, what kind of pain are you in?"

"Hmm, well my head is pounding." Justin explained, "Let's start with that."

"Okay, Advil is pretty good." I picked a bottle of Advil off the shelf, keeping it in my hand. "What else?"

"My stomach is half sharp pains, and half nausea." He made a disgusted face, holding his stomach. I laughed quietly, browsing the aisles again.

"Well, ibuprofen will help with the sharp pains, but I'm not exactly sure about the nausea." I grabbed the large bottle of ibuprofen before turning to Justin.

He groaned loudly, "Well I don't know either."

"Then ask someone," I offered, looking around for someone who worked here. It seemed like the man we encountered before was the only one in the store other than the cashier; who was half asleep.

"No, the only person here is that creepy ass pedophile." Justin grunted.

"Justin, you have to realize not everyone is a bad person, and not everyone is trying to steal me away from you." I told him, resting my hand on his arm. He bit his strawberry pink lip, running a hand through my golden blonde hair.

"It just scares me, I don't want anyone taking you from me. You're mine and mine only." He possesively spoke, towering over me again for the millionth time today.

"C'mon," I tugged on his arm, leading us over to the man who was aimlessly stocking shelves. He looked up when we both reached him, an extremely bored look on his face.

"Yes?" He asked skeptically. He stood up from the floor, brushing of his black dress pants.

"Uhm, what are the best medications for a bad nausea?" I asked, as politely as I could muster. The man's eyes lit up, and he gave us a wide smile.

"You know, I have been waiting to help someone all day!" He exclaimed, motioning for us to follow him. I gave Justin an 'I told you so' look, causing him to raise his hands in surrender.

"Here, Tums are great for stomach aches and nausea, plus, they taste good." He chuckled, handing me the large bottle of Tums.

"Thank you, how many do you take?"

"Two, and if you still feel bad after them, you can take another two after an hour." He explained, pointing the back of the bottle that showed the instructions.

I thanked him another time, turning back to Justin. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the cash register. I put both bottles of pills on the counter, and the cashier lazily rung them in.

"$22.60 please," She stated, picking at her manicured nails. Justin handed her the cash, and she took it without looking up at him. I was grateful for that, I didn't want her hitting on him.

"Thanks," I said to her, taking the pills back. She raised her hand in farewell, as Justin and I exited the building. Justin and I got into the car, pulling out onto the smooth concrete roads.

"Will you take care of me when we get home?" Justin asked innocently, pouting his bottom lip.

"No, Kat can take care of you." I teased him, a smile dancing on my lips. He let out a playful groan.

"Come on," he whined, squeezing my hand. I laughed again, taking my hand out of his just to make him mad.

"Kitten, please," he knew I was only joking around with him, but still yearned for my affection. Which, I was happy to give to him.

"Oh, alright." I finally gave in, just as we pulled into the driveway. Justin smirked, climbing over the arm rest and pinning me to the chair.  He pulled the lever to make the chair go flat so I was laying down as Justin hovered over me.

"That's what I thought," He growled playfully, kissing my neck. His kisses soon turned into nibbles and sucks, his tongue poking out every once in a while, licking strides up my neck. His skilled lips found it's way to my sweet spot, biting down hard on the sensitive skin. I gasped, running my fingers through his soft, short hair. He smiled against my neck, sucking with the same force.

He finally pulled away, leaning back to view my neck. "Mmm, very nice, very nice." His eyes found the mark on my neck that I could practically feel forming. I lightly laughed, giving him a fake annoyed look.

"What?" He asked innocently, "I haven't given you a mark in a while, I missed the look of it." His right eye dropped in a wink, his lip being taken between his teeth seductively.

"Get off of me before you puke all over me," I pushed at his chest, crinkling my nose. Justin giggled, holding my wrists in a death lock.

"Oh no . . . I think I'm gonna throw up," Justin made a gagging noise, filling his cheeks with air to make it look like he was holding back vomit.

I squealed, turning my face away. Justin laughed loudly, kissing my face multiple times.

"I love you," Justin mumbled, rubbing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. My heart melted, and I leaned up to press a kiss on his lips.

Justin moaned into the kiss, pressing his perfectly toned body against mine. I pulled away, smiling in content, yet Justin looked fairly annoyed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That's it? You're just going to leave me like this?" His hands motioned to his black leather pants' crotch area with a frown. I quickly glanced down, seeing a prominent bulge through the thin material.

"It's not my fault you get turned on so easily," I shrugged carelessly. Justin growled, crunching his teeth together.

"What do I do?" He whined like a little child who just knocked over his mother's favourite vase of flowers.

I shrugged again, trying to hold back a smile. I wiggled out from underneath Justin, grabbed the bag of pills, and made a run for the front door.

"Oh no you don't!" I heard Justin yell from behind me. I giggled and ran faster, making my way up the long driveway. Just as I was about to climb up the steps, I was tugged back, and my back slammed into Justin's hard chest.

"Cover me," he murmured in me ear. I tried not to laugh, biting my lip. We walked into the house, my body in front of Justin's.

"Hey guys, you're finally home!" Kat smiled at us. She was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in her lap. Justin mumbled a quick hello, before trying to turn me towards the stairs.

An evil thought popped in my mind, and I abruptly stopped in front of Justin.

"Yeah, the meeting was fun." I said to Kat, sparking a conversation.

"Oh really? What was it about?" Kat completely turned her attention towards me, interested in the meeting.

I heard Justin curse under his breath, tightening his grip around my stomach.

"You know Tyler?" I asked her. She shook her head and I smirked. I broke out of Justin's grip, running to the couch and sitting beside Kat. Justin gasped, his hands flying to his crotch to cover it. He jogged over to the couch, picking me up and placing me in his lap.

"Oh, you'll pay for that later," Justin whispered in my ear, his teeth sinking into the cartilage. Kat seemed oblivious to the scene that was taking place in front of her, and for that I was glad.

"Oh, wait, is Tyler that guy who used to come over to the house all the time when we were younger and steal all of your Twix bars?" Kat asked with a laugh.

"Oh yeah! I remember that!" Justin laughed, snapping his fingers.

"Anyways, so the meeting was just introducing Tyler as the new co-leader. We used to have a different leader, Brandon, but his girlfriend got pregnant and he wants to be there with her." I explained. Justin's hands stayed firmly on my hips, and he started to rock my body back and forth over his throbbing area.

"Stop," I hissed, "She's going to notice."

"Keep her busy," Justin replied, and I could practically hear the mischeavous smile in his voice.

"Oh, that's cool. Tyler was always a nice kid." Kat nodded her head in satisfaction, turning back towards the TV.

Justin kept rocking my body into his, ocassionaly thrusting his hips in anticipation.

"Holy shit," Justin grumbled, his hips popping up higher than the last.

Kat turned to us, "What happened?"

"Oh, nothing," I coughed awkwardly whilst Justin tried to keep me still by only rubbing himself against me.

Kat shrugged, turning back towards the TV.

"I-I'm gonna come," Justin moaned, starting to rub harder and faster against me.

"Calm down, we already almost got caught once," I whispered as quietly as possible.

"I-I won't be able to - fuck - keep quiet, oh my god." Justin's eyes rolled back into his head in pleasure, biting down on his lip harshly.

I huffed, I can't believe I'm doing this, I thought before starting to press my bum against his crotch harder. Justin in took a sharp breath, shoving his hand into his pants.

"Put your hands in my hair, now." Justin choked out quietly, and I complied easily. I took a short glance at Kat, who has her eyes completely trained on the TV.

My nails scratched over his scalp, causing Justin to moan - extremely loudly - coming undone into his pants. At the sound of Justin's moan, Kat turned to face us.

"What was that?" Kat laughed, her eyebrows raising.

"Oh, I uh,"

"My head just really hurts right now." Justin cut me off, wiping his hand on his thigh before placing it over his forehead.

"Oh, do you guys have any medications?" Kat asked sweetly.

"Yeah, Justin and I went to the department store," I told her. She nodded, standing up from the couch.

"Here, Justin you can lie down on the couch," she offered.

"Thanks, Kat. I'm just gonna change into some sweats and I'll be right back." Justin said. Kat turned away to sit on the leather chair in the corner, and Justin sent me a wink.

I set up the couch with pillows and blankets, and grabbed Justin's pills and a water bottle, placing it on the coffee table in front of me. About twenty minutes later Justin came jogging down the stairs, in grey sweats and no shirt.

"C'mon Bieber, couldn't you at least have put a shirt on," Kat groaned, covering her eyes with her hands. Justin didn't even reply, a pained expression on his face.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. I rushed over to him, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"I feel terrible, all of a sudden, these sharp pains just attacked my stomach." He groaned, he gagged a bit as well. "And my nausea is back too."

"Okay, just lie down." I encouraged. I handed him the Tums and ibuprofen, waiting for him to eat them. He gulped the pills down and half the water bottle before lying back on the couch. I went into the kitchen and placed a towel under the hot water, wringing it out so it was only damp. I folded it up and walked into the living room. Kat sat on the couch next to Justin, feeling his forehead.

"He's sweating, and he has a major fever." Kat looked worried.

"A fever? That's new..." I felt his forehead myself, his brown eyes brimmed with tears as he stared up at me. His skin was burning hot, and small beads of sweat dripped down his neck.

"Take off your sweats," I ordered, rushing back into the kitchen and wetting the towel with cold water instead. I folded it up again, jogging back over to Justin. I placed it on his forehead, kissing his cheek.

"E-everything hurts," Justin whimpered, curling up into a ball. What was happening? He was totally fine - and horny - less than ten minutes ago. Now, he was curled in a ball in pain, and there was nothing I could do.

"I'm gonna grab him a bucket," Kat said, rushing up the hardwood stairs. I knelt down beside the couch, feeling Justin's chest and seeing it was just as hot. He was now only in his boxers, his legs spread out on the couch, trying to cool himself down.

Kat came back down with a bucket, and Justin immediately ripped it out of her hands, puking straight into it. I peered into the bucket, noticing it was mainly blood.

"Holy shit, Kat!" I screamed, "Call the ambulance!"

Tears rolled down Justin's cheeks as he threw up more and more blood into the bucket.

"I - I can't brea - breath." Justin choked out, his eyes starting to roll back. Kat had the phone in her hand, and she was frantically speaking to the 911 operator.

"No, no, Justin! Stay awake baby, c'mon." I placed my hand over his cheek, lightly tapping it.  

We waited for what seemed like hours but was truly only a few minutes util the sound of sirens echoed from outside Justin's house.  "The ambulance is here!" Kat yelled, running to the door and letting paramedics rush in. Two burly men picked him off of the couch like he was a feather, carrying him away.

I panicked, running out after him, with Kat not far behind. They placed Justin on a gurney, rolling him into the ambulance. I was about to jump in with him, when a lady stopped me with her arm.

"Who may you be?" The lady asked.

"I'm his girlfriend," I said frantically, trying to push past her. She lowered her arm, letting me rush into the ambulance with Justin.

His caramel eyes were flickering, trying so desperately to stay open.

"K-kitten," he whimpered, reaching out for me. I grabbed his hand, that was as close as the paramedics would let me get to him.

"I love you," he coughed, his brown eyes drooping closed.

"Justin!" I screeched, trying to get closer to him.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to relax, he's only unconscious, he's not dead." One of the men told me, holding me back away from Justin's body.

Kat texted me saying she'd meet me at the hospital, leaving me alone on the ambulance.

Justin still remained unconscious, the doctor's prying his mouth open with some sort of tool. I whimpered, burying my face in my hands.

'I love you,' Justin's voice echoed through my head, sending me through another complete wave of anxiety.

"I love you too." I cried out, to absolutely nobody.

__________________________

-steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
19.3K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
173K 3.9K 31
,,Fuck it. I do whatever I want and no one should stand in my way, and definitely not them. " - j.m imagine // every right served to jasonmccannishot