Whispers In The Dark

By ink-fingerprints

High school can be the best time of your life, or the worst. For Anna, Riley, Victoria, Jessiah, Robin, and R... More

Whispers In The Dark
Anna
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Anna
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Robin
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Reximus
Riley
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Anna
Riley
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Victoria
Anna
Reximus
Robin
Riley
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Reximus
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Jessiah
Reximus
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Riley
Victoria
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Robin
Reximus
Anna
Jessiah
Victoria
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Reximus
Robin
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Jessiah
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Reximus
Anna

Victoria

141 6 0
By ink-fingerprints

Victoria

Reximus and I parted ways to head to our locker, and once again I was left to sulk because, well, school had started. Gross.

I pushed through the moving, chattering teenage bodies with difficulty. My foot was stepped on twice, scuffing my beloved combat boots, some jerk elbowed me in the ribs, and I was hit with a wad of spit.

"Say it, don't spray it," I hissed, wiping it away with the back of my hand and transferring it to a random girl's shirt.

He just rolled his eyes and continued talking to his friends, brushing me off like dirt.

"Ass wipe," I mumbled.

I made my way to the locker I had been assigned. I had to step on a few feet of my own, and maybe I also elbowed a few people in the ribs, but I made it.

Every locker was a disgusting shade of puke green, complete with sloppily scrawled expletives and hearts spilling who-loved-who. I entered my combination with a few spins of the dial. I cringed at the shrill shriek that erupted from the hinges as I pulled open the door. I nearly gagged as my nose was violated by the pungent smell of spoiled milk and piss. Despite the smell, the locker was empty.

I just stared into the empty space for a moment before sighing and shutting the door. For a second, I was afraid that the door would fall off the hinges. It didn't.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, accidentally knocking another locker closed. I turned to apologize, but paused as I saw a girl glowering at me.

"Sorry?" I stated it as a question, not sure why she was acting so hostile towards me. It was just a locker.

Her brunette hair had been pulled messily into a clip on her head, but bangs that were angled to the left fell over her forehead. She had cold hazel eyes, void of any emotion and bordered by a thin line of black eyeliner. The rest of her face made up for her eyes when it came to emotion. Her glossy lips were parted in a scowl, jaw tight. Her skin was tan and flawless, with nothing but a light dotting of freckles across her nose. Although I was in my combat boots, she was still an inch or two taller than me. She was clad in black shorts and a tee-shirt that clung to her skin, with black and white low-cut Chuck Taylors.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

She didn't answer. Instead, she turned and began to walk away from me.

"Bitch," I grumbled.

She flipped me the bird behind her back. I narrowed my eyes at her retreating figure and yelled, "Don't break a nail!"

I rolled my eyes, scowling. God, I thought exasperatedly, I hate people.

Oh, well. It seems they hate me, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
911 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...
652 14 9
I know not a single soul on planet earth asked for this, but hey, here I am. I think we can all unanimously agree that Life can can suck from time to...
598 18 23
Four teens live through basic life struggles and battle their inner demons. Together they figure out the difference of perception, reality and perfec...