Divide (GirlxGirl)

Galing kay SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... Higit pa

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

24. New Family

25.7K 567 90
Galing kay SkylarJapera

Hope you enjoy

:)

The next morning Violet wakes up with a major headache and is surprise to see Chloe next to her. She rolls over to look at the clock. The time is blurry at first but then she focus on reading and she notice it is one in the afternoon. She starts to shake Chloe hollering, “Get up you going to be late for your special meeting.”

Chloe groans, “It’s okay I cancel everything for today and tomorrow.”

Violet looks confuse and asks, “Why?”

“For you, now go back to sleep I know you have a major hangover.” Chloe suggests.

Violet frowns and says, “I’m really sorry about yesterday it’s just…” she was interrupted by Chloe lips. The witch smiles and orders playfully, “Hold me and go to sleep.”

Violet smirks and straddles Chloe thighs saying, “I will do more than just hold you.” The witch breaths become shallow and quick as Violet lowers her head and began to kiss her gently. Violet hands then began to travel underneath Chloe gown. Chloe back arches moaning and Violet takes this opportunity to place butterfly kisses down Chloe neck.

The witch groans at feeling Violet pulling her underwear down and she suck in air when she feels fingers entering her. She places one hand on the wolves’ hip helping her set a steady rhythm while the other grips the sheets.

The movement of Chloe’s hips beneath Violet becomes wilder with each thrust that the bed claps against the wall. Violet drags the nails of her free hand down Chloe’s tanned ribs and around the curve that leads to Chloe shaking thigh that she brings over her hip leaving red lines into the witches’ skin. Chloe runs her nails down Violet back screaming out the wolf name as Violet thrust harder and faster. Violet licks up Chloe neck then nibbles on her ear whispering, “You feel so good.”

“Shit.” Chloe pants throwing her head back into the pillow this was far from making love.

Chloe bites her lip she knows she’s close and within seconds she is sent over the edge that contracts all the muscles in her body. She arches her back with intensity from her orgasm; never taking her eyes off of Violet glowing ones.

Chloe collapse on the bed with Violet on top of her, “What……what…was that, Violet?” she asks through pants. Violet pulls her head up kissing Chloe deeply she then pulls back saying, “We’re making up.”

Chloe laughs, “We should make up more often.”

“Round two?” Violet offers kissing down Chloe neck. The witch smirks turning Violet over onto her back.

………………

After many rounds of making up Violet and Chloe lies in the bed holding each other.

“What time is it?” Violet asks her head bury in Chloe chest.

Chloe turns over looking at the clock saying, “Almost three, why you have somewhere to be?”

“What time does the town school let out?” Violet continues to question.

“I believe it’s at four.” Chloe answers.

“You want to go to town and pick Rue up from school.” Violet asks lifting her head up looking at Chloe.

“Sure but we’re sweating we have to bath first.” Chloe replies.

Violet smirks and gets out of bed naked and cracks the door open asking the maid in the hall nicely, “Can you run me and Chloe some bath water.”

“Yes your bath water will be ready in five minutes.” The maid answers.

“Thank-you.” Violet answers then close the door getting back into bed burying her head into Chloe chest. She listens to her heart beat and slowly doses off until she hears Chloe asks, “I was thinking we should get married in Divide.”

Violet heads shoots up and says, “But I thought it was a requirement for the people of Arlandria to witness the wedding.”

“I know but I want it in Divide.” Chloe says.

“Well we will have it in Divide then. We should return soon to tell my parents the big news.” Violet answers.

“What’s your opinion what do you want to do?” Chloe asks running her hand through Violet curly hair.

“Whatever makes you happy.” Violet replies.

Chloe smiles but she wanted Violet to contribute in something, “So do you want to wear a dress, a tux, suit, is it some kind of tradition that wolves do when they are about to get married.”

“Well when wolves get married it is usually outside but since I’m the alpha I suppose to have this special dinner the night before the wedding. During the dinner my parents says all these speeches and all the wolves in town and the next town has to attend the wedding because I’m the alpha and it would be disrespectful if they don’t. So it’s going to be a pretty big wedding. And I don’t care what I wear whatever you want.” Violet explains.

“I see, you would look good in a dress and tux but I want you to choose.” Chloe replies.

Violet growls and whines, “You want me to go and pick my dress or tux for the wedding why can’t you just chose mines when you pick yours.”

Chloe laughs, “Because I want you to surprise me.”

“Fine for you then.” Violet replies.

“I’m pretty sure your mom wouldn’t have a problem with planning the wedding.” Chloe asks.

Violet rolls her eyes, “She would have a blast.”

Chloe laughs and Violet eyes her saying, “I’m serious she would be honored to plan our wedding.”

Chloe kisses Violet saying, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Violet answers.

“When are you going to mark me?” Chloe asks in concern.

Violet looks shock and replies, “After we’re married when you’re officially mines.”

Chloe smiles, “I’ve been officially yours.” and continues to kiss Violet until they hear someone knocking at the door saying, “Your bath water has been prepared.”

……………

Violet and Chloe walks through town heading for Rue school. All of the citizens waves and greets their Queen. Violet and Chloe politely waves back.

“I didn’t know Rue went to the town’s school. I thought Ben Chambers was her teacher.” Chloe says.

“She did but she was getting bullied so she quit but I told her that she’s going to have to face her fears and go to school.” Violet explains.

“You would be a perfect mother.” Chloe says kissing Violet on the lips in the middle of town for everyone to see them. Violet kisses her back with more passion and then she pulls back saying, “I was just helping.”

They continue to walk towards the beginner’s school holding hands. When they arrive Violet notice the building isn’t that big but she sees all the little children running around and playing on the small playground. “It must be recess.” Violet says.

Chloe nods her head and walks up towards the building walking in to see an elderly woman sitting at the desk grading papers. The old lady looks up and says, “Hello My lady what brings you here today.”

Chloe smiles and answers, “We’re here to pick Rue up when school ends.”

The elderly woman stands and says, “Well it is recess if you want to wait you can but parents are allow to pick their children up early but I believe the little kids should get active and play with each other. I’m Roseanne.”

“It is nice to meet you Roseanne and we can wait.” Chloe smiles shaking the lady hand.

Violet walks outside to find Rue but she notice Rue is nowhere in sight. She over hears one of the kids saying, “Hey come to the back Rue is crying.”

Violet growls and thinks to herself, “Violet they are little children.”

Violet follows the little kids to the back of the building to see three little girls standing in front of Rue saying, “You’re so ugly that’s why you have no parents you’re a freak with your freakish powers.” The girl in the middle pushes Rue to the ground and Rue gets up eyes glowing and Violet runs over there before Rue kills the girl.

When the kids witness Rue eyes glowing they slowly back up and Violet kneels in front of her saying, “Rue calm down.”

Rue notice it is Violet she wipe her tears and cries, “Now you see. Can I go home now?”

Violet turns around eyeing the three little girls, “I want all three of you to apologize to her now.”

“I’m not apologizing to that freak.” The little girls answer.

Violet growls bawling her fist up she counts to three in her head and asks, “What’s your name.”

“My name is Bianca Reeves and these are my bff’s Jackie and Shelby and who are you to come back here and interrupts us.” Bianca says hands on her hips.

Violet snatches Bianca up by her collar yelling, “It doesn’t matter who I am I’m an adult and you will treat an adult with respect you understand me Bianca.”

Bianca tries to shake herself out of Violet grip but she can’t so she hollers, “I’m going to tell my daddy.”

Violet rolls her eyes and says, “If I hear anything about you bullying Rue or anyone else here I will eat you for dinner because I’m a wolf.”

All the children covers there mouth like they just heard a secret being spilled. Violet rolls her eyes saying, “God I hate children.”

Bianca crosses her arms and says, “Whatever I’m still telling my dad because I can do whatever I want.”

“That’s fine when your dad come we all will have a nice conversation.” Violet replies.

“Fine.” Bianca stomps. “But Rue will still be a freak.” Bianca spats and sticks her tongue out at Rue. All the kids began to laugh and Rue charges at Bianca pushing her to the ground and start to hit her in the face.

Violet just stands there and thinks to herself, ‘Rue strong maybe a little more training from an alpha her punches wouldn’t be so wild.’

Violet was knock out of her thinking when she hears Chloe screaming, “What’s going on over here.” the wolf acts quickly and picks Rue up off of Bianca. Rue grunts and screams, “Stop calling me a freak.”

Bianca stands with tears in her eyes and a busted lip. Violet wanted to laugh but she had to put her adult act on.

Chloe sees angry Rue in Violet hands and some little girl with tears in her eyes. She looks at Violet and see a smirk on her soon to be wife face.

“Everyone go to your parents except Rue and Bianca you two go into the school so we can talk about this.” Chloe commands.

 The teacher finally arrives when all the children disappears. “What happen?”

“What happen is one of your top bullies just got beat up.” Violet answers.

“We tolerate no fighting Rue will be suspended.” Roseanne says.

“Whoa wait Rue been getting bullied for years now and you want to suspended her. No you should punish that Bianca girl. I witness everything she said to Rue.” Violet argues.

“I’m sorry but like I said we tolerate no violence.” Roseanne replies.

Violet growls and Chloe steps in saying, “We will have a meeting with Bianca’s father when he arrives.”

………………………

Chloe, Rue, and Violet sit across from Bianca and her father.

“I’m Rick Bianca father and I want to know now why my daughter has a busted lip. She tells me that this little girl beat her up.” Rick screams, “I want her out this school now.”

“Look Rick I understand you are upset but your child has been bullying Rue for years now.” Chloe explains.

“I do nothing but speak the truth.” Bianca spats.

“Did anyone ask you to speak Bianca?” Violet questions glaring at her.

Bianca shakes her head no and Rick screams, “Who are you to speak to my child like that.”

“Your child is disrespectful and I blame you for her actions.” Violet says with venom in her voice. Chloe knew she had to say something before things got out of control.

“Rue and Bianca go sit outside with Mrs. Roseanne please.” Chloe orders.

Rue and Bianca gets up from the table and walks outside. When they leave out the door Chloe states, “As you understand Bianca is in the wrong the same as Rue is in the wrong. Yes, you are correct Rue shouldn’t have hit Bianca but Bianca has been torturing her for years now this is the reason we called for a meeting. Your child is a bully.”

“My child is only protecting herself from that monster outside. Do you understand what powers she holds she shouldn’t be in school with our kids.” Rick yells.

“Do you know that your Queen holds the same powers also what’s the difference.” Chloe asks getting annoyed.

“You’re an adult who can control your powers Rue is a child who set things on fire she can hurt someone. So I don’t blame my daughter for protecting herself with words.” Rick answers.

Violet has had enough, “You’re really fuck up in the head aren’t you. Look Rick you better take your child home and explain to her that bullying is wrong. If she doesn’t like Rue tell her to stay away from Rue and Rue will stay away from her. Rue is going to apologize to Bianca and you better make Bianca apologize to Rue. I see now you’re a terrible parent but today I’m going to change that so your daughter want grow up to be like you.” Violet pauses walking towards Rick eyes glowing threating, “If you don’t grow up and be a father and teach your daughter right I will deal with you myself and not with words.”

Rick stares at Violet then looks at Chloe asking, “My Queen do you hear this.”

Chloe crosses her arms and replies, “It seems this is the only way we can get your attention. I hope you heard every word Violet has told you.”

Rick nods his head and Violet calls Rue and Bianca back in. “I want you two to apologize to each other.”

Bianca looks as if she wants to argue but Violet growls and she jumps saying, “I’m sorry Rue for calling you a freak.”

Rue rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Chloe glares at her and Rue says, “I’m sorry Bianca for hitting you.”

Chloe turns towards Rick and says, “This meeting is over.”

After they leave Chloe walks up to Roseanne and say, “I believe you should keep a close eye on your students. Bullying shouldn’t be tolerated. You should put that on your wall full of rules right next to fighting. I will be returning in a few days to see how things are going.”

Roseanne nods her head and they leave with Rue at their side.

…………………

As they walk back into the palace Violet says, “Next week I’m going to be your new trainer your punches are wild.”

Rue nods her head and throws a punch saying, “How this?”

Violet throws a punch and replies, “This would have given her a black eye.”

Rue looks amazed and Chloe glares at both of them. “Violence is not tolerated and Rue you’re in big trouble I don’t know your punishment yet but I will figure it out.”

Rue frowns and says, “I’m sorry.”

Chloe smiles and explains, “I understand but you could have killed her we have to be more careful with our powers okay. So how about spending more time in training with Ben for your punishment.”

Rue whines, “Not Ben I can barely deal with him for two hours.”

Chloe giggles and says, “Afterwards we will take you to the fair.”

Rue smiles kisses Chloe on the cheeks then hugs Violet saying, “You’re the best love you goodnight.”

“Love you too goodnight.” Chloe and Violet both say.

After Rue is long gone Chloe turns to Violet glaring at her, “You could have prevented that fight.”

“Come on that little girl had it coming.” Violet says. “But Rue has a powerful punch on her.”

Chloe smiles and says, “You really care for her don’t you.”

Violet shrugs her shoulders and says, “I don’t like children.”

Chloe hugs Violet from behind and says, “Liar.”

“I didn’t know they could be so mean at a young age. Bianca was like a devil you should have heard her baby.” Violet explains.

Chloe kisses Violet on the neck and says, “We’re going to the fair tomorrow.”

………………

The next day after Rue does her lesson with Ben they leave Arlandria and heads into the city. The entire ride Rue head was out the window looking at all the buildings in amazement. First they stop by an ice- cream shop and Rue gets the flavor birthday cake while Chloe and Violet gets chocolate. They sat and talk for hours.

“Rue honey you have ice cream on your nose.” Chloe says about to wipe it off with a napkin until she laughs at seeing Rue trying to clean it off with her tongue.

“You cannot touch your nose with your tongue.” Violet laughs wiping Rue nose off.

Rue tries to concentrate but then gives up. Violet shakes her head and laughs along with Chloe.

“So Rue where are your parents?” Chloe asks.

Rue stops eating her ice-cream and says, “My parents are dead they were just like you two.”

Violet looks confuse and asks, “How were they like us.”

“I had two mommies and I overheard Ben telling the other ancestors that my father killed them both. I never met my father but I hate him for taking the only thing I had. I was five when they were killed.” Rue explains.

“Hey it’s okay.” Chloe says.

“I guess it is I have you two now.” Rue smiles and starts back eating her ice-cream.

Violet and Chloe glances at each other and Violet says, “Yep you’re right you have us two now. Let’s go to the fair.”

Chloe smiles at her new soon to be family. She never knew she could be so happy again.

Walking into the palace Violet carries Rue in her arms and Chloe carries all of Rue’s prizes. They walk into Rue room and puts everything away. Violet lays Rue down pulling the covers up tucking her in tight.

Rue stirs and mumbles half asleep, “Thanks mom you’re the best.”

Violet eyes go big and Chloe kisses the top of her head saying, “Yeah mom you’re the best.”

Violet stands up and kisses her back asking, “Are you teasing me.”

“Maybe.” Chloe answers.

Violet picks Chloe up bridal style and carries her to their chambers she then lies her down helping her out of her clothes. She then strips out of hers and says, “I want us to try to have a baby.”

 “A baby?” Chloe asks.

Violet lifts up and answers, “yes, I been thinking and doing a lot of research in the castles library and it’s possible to have a child with both of our genes but it’s dealing with magic. Rue can be ours and we can have our own.”

Chloe just stares and Violet says, “Well that’s if you want to. I was thinking we could try after the war but if you’re not ready then it’s fine I can wait. I didn’t mean to freak you out.”

Chloe shuts Violet up with her lips and says, “I’m so happy I was afraid to ask you.”

Violet smiles and says, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Chloe says.

………………

The next day Chloe and Violet does some research on having a baby that’s dealing with magic but a more safe way. They sit in the library all day and then they are interrupted by screaming. They rush towards the screaming to see Ben Chambers’s hair on fire. Chloe concentrates on his head and the fire goes away.

“Rue!” Ben screams.

“I’m tired of this I hate this.” Rue yells. “I hate you Ben.”

“Rue go to your room now.” Chloe orders.

Rue growls her fist bawl up and she marches to her room.  Chloe and Violet helps Ben up and asks, “What happen.”

“Rue is what happen she has been out of it for days now. I don’t understand what has changed.” Ben explains, “She was doing so well but now it seems she is trying to hurt me on purpose. She is not concentrating.”

Violet and Chloe nods their head and Chloe says, “We will talk to her.”

“Please I don’t want to become bald before seventy.” Ben yells then walks away.

Violet laughs and then they walks towards Rue room when they walk in they see Rue sitting on the floor her knees to her chin crying. Violet and Chloe kneels in front of Rue asking, “What’s wrong is it school?”

Rue looks up and replies, “No school has been fun.”

“Explain, Ben tell us you been acting out.” Violet asks.

Rue looks up feeling guilty saying, “I’m sorry it’s just I’ve been sad and when I’m sad I can’t use my magic clearly.”

“I thought you said school been fine.” Chloe asks now concern.

“It has mommy it’s just… I don’t know.” Rue replies eyes red from the tears.

For days now Violet has been mom to Rue and Chloe has been mommy and since Rue notice it didn’t bother them she continue to call them that.

“Rue tell us what’s wrong. We can’t help you if you want tell us.” Violet asks.

“Fine, I know okay.” Rue says standing tears rushing out her eyes.

Violet and Chloe looks confuse and asks, “What do you know.”

“I know about you two trying to have another baby. If I did something wrong I’m sorry but please don’t replace me.” Rue cries.

“Hey we’re not replacing you. You will always be our first daughter okay.” Violet says.

“Why are you trying to have another baby I’m I not good enough.” Rue asks.

“No honey us having another baby is not going to replace you and don’t think for one second you’re not good enough to be our child. You may not be our blood but to us you are our real daughter and tomorrow you will get to meet your grandma, grandpa, and uncles.” Chloe explains.

Rue wipes her tears and says, “So I’m still going to be yours even though you’re having another baby?”

“Yes, we will never leave you.” Violet says picking Rue up.

Rue beams and says, “Cool when do I get to see grandma.”

Violet smiles and says, “Tomorrow so you need to pack some clothes and toys because you’re going to be the flower girl in our wedding.”

Rue gets happy and says, “So I’m I going to have a little brother or little sister.”

“We’re not having a baby now it’s going to be awhile.” Violet answers.

“Darn I will have to wait?” Rue asks disappointed.

“Yes, you will have to wait.” Violet laughs.

………………

She wraps her leg around her hip and screams out in pleasure as she feels fingers thrusting in and out of her. She is close and seconds later she yells, “Catherine” at the top of her lungs.

When she comes down from her high Catherine kisses the side of her neck saying, “I believe you have left a lot of marks on my back Olivia.”

Olivia runs her hand through her hair and says, “Well that’s pay back from earlier look at my neck.”

Catherine laughs and then Olivia smells something familiar she sniffs again hoping her scent is wrong but its not. She throws Catherine off of her throwing her clothes on and throwing Catherine hers.

“What going on?” Catherine asks pulling her shirt over her head.

“Violet and Chloe has return.” Olivia says.

OMG did you see that coming. Tell me what you think.

What you think Violet is going to think when she finds out.

How you think Olivia is going to act around Chloe.

Lets prevent bullying i personally hate bullies and it is now starting at a young age.
So if you witness someone getting bullied speak up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.2K 309 33
In this romantic comedy filled with blood and horror, it's almost Halloween, and Ethan, Cameron, and Tyler are getting ready for the best Halloween e...
64.7K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
9.8K 536 36
(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves, the gods, magic, death. She hated everyt...
74.7K 1.8K 27
Violet Moon isn't your ordinary girl. Unlike normal girls she is hiding her secret of being a werewolf. She's also Vine famous. But when a man named...