His

Por libra_babe101

She was lonely She wanted someone to calm the storm inside. She had waited for him for over 300 years. And... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40- Epilogue
Covers
Covers 2
New Book and Social Media

25

29.6K 1.1K 201
Por libra_babe101

A/N: So hello everyone. It's being a while since I've updated. I've being busy and I wanted to find someone to be Katrina before I updated but that's taking a while. Anywho, that pic up there is what she's wearing to the date and that's what Alexei is wearing. Hope you like it.💗
**********************************
Alexei left a few hours later, saying that he has some work to finish up at the palace. I hopped out of bed, the grin on my face plastered on.
I went to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I was grinning the entire time.

I was so frickin happy!!!

Not feeling like dressing up, I grabbed a red crop top and a shorts and dragged them on. I pulled on a pair of flats and made my way down the stairs.

I heard Kass and Jace's voice in the kitchen talking. I hesitated. I've insolated myself in my room for a week, cutting off all communication with anyone in the house. I could hear them talking about me, wondering if I was OK. Alberto even tried to knock my door down but I protected it with my powers.

I've come to realize that they really do care for me. Its being a while since I've had people Like that in my life.

I walked into the kitchen and sat around the table. Jace and Kass stopped talking and were looking at me all cautious-like.

"Hi guys" my voice was shakey.

"Hi" the replied in unison.

"Is everything OK with you Kat?" Kass asked.

I got up and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly.

"I'm fine Kass. Everything's fine"

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"So what are you going to do today. Since we don't  have any training"

"I'm going shopping. I have a date tonight" the grin was back on my face.

"Date? With who?"

I went to fridge, still smiling, and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I'll let Kass figure out the answer to that by herself.

"Ohhh..." She said suddenly," I wanna come with. Can I ?"

"Sure"

I placed the empty glass in the sink. Jace was looking at the both of us with a smile on his face. I went up to him and gave him a hug. He was surprised and it took a minute for him to hug me back.

"I'm sorry I scared you guys. I was just hurt and going through some things"

"What hurt you Kat. You can tell us" Jace said, stroking the back of my hand.

A wave of calm and happiness settled over me.

I pulled them to the living room and we all sat down. I told them everything, about my past mates. At the end of it all, Kass was crying and Jace looked angry/sad.

"I'm so sorry Kat. That you went through all that" Kass said, crying.

"It's OK. I'm over it now. At least, I'm getting over it"

The three of us had a big group hug then settled to watch Game of Thrones.
*******************
A few hours later, I was at the boutique with Kass looking for something to wear on my date. All the clothes that I saw were not really my style. I was being super picky. But I couldn't help it. I wanted to look super good.

"Kat. You've refused about twenty dresses already. Pick something"
She collapsed in the chair beside me. I wasn't my fault. I just didn't like any one of  these dresses.

Yazzi was standing over us, looking as tired and worn out as Kass. I looked at her apologetically. I didn't mean to put her through all this stress. I just wanted to look perfect tonight.

Yazzi suddenly jumped up, her face alight.

"I have the perfect dress for you. It shouldn't be released until next season but I think you'll rock it"

I bit my lips nervously. I hope the dress was great. I didn't want to offend Yazzi.

A few minutes later, she emerged with a dress bag. I nervously fondled with my fingers. Kass rolled her eyes and dragged me up and pushed me in the changing room. Yazzi handed me the bag and they both left with hopeful faces.

I slowly stripped down to my undergarments and zipped open the bag. My breath hitched in my throat. The dress was simple and sexy, exactly what I was going for.
It was  a black dress with sleeves. It came about mid thigh and hugged all my curves. I had the perfect shoes and accessories to go with it.
The dress was perfect because I wasn't trying go extra fancy. I just wanted simple and sexy.
The dress was amazing and deep down I knew Alexei would love it.

"Well. Are you gonna come out?" Was Kass's impatient call.

Grinning, I walked out the room. Yazzi and Kass looked flabbergasted.

"Well??" I giggled.

"I don't care what you have yo say Kat. Your buying this dress" Kat said after she recovered.

"Yes. I'm going to buy it" I laughed.

I went back to the changing room and took off the dress. Donning back my clothes, I brought the dress back to Yazzi.

"I'll just go cash this for you" Yazzi said and took off.

Kass came up to me, poking my sides and chest.

"I'm going to be made an aunt tonight"

I gasped and slapped her on her shoulder.

"Kassssss"

She laughed and we went to pay for the dress. I gave Yazzi my black card and collected my dress. Waving goodbye to Yazzi, we left the store.

"Let's go for food" Kass said, hopping in the car, "I feel for some burgers and milkshake"

A few minutes later, we were at a diner. Mostly supernatural hang out here based off what I was sensing. We went to the window and took a seat there.
Kat ordered for the both of us and was blabbing away about something. I wasn't really paying her any mind because it felt like someone was watching me. Glancing around, I saw a man.

  He was super tall and dark. His dark eyes pierced mine as I looked at him. He was in a complete cow boy attire. I stared at him intrigued. A dark, mysterious vibe was coming from him. His full lips curved into a smile as he stared back at me. Looking at him, I knew that he was demon. Which one, I didn't know. I was wary.

What was a demon doing here?

He was clearly powerful, cloaking his scent and true identity because if others knew that he was a demon, he would be dead already. Demons weren't really trusted and liked after the last great war were most of them tried to ruin the world.

The waitress arrived with our food, breaking our staring competition.

As we ate,  my mind was filled completely with thoughts of the mysterious man. Glances at him made me aware that he was still watching. I ate quickly and prompted Kass  to do the same. I wanted to leave. The man, though not dangerous, was sketchy, and I didn't like that. I knew that he  wouldn't hurt us, but it all came down to a choice.
I paid the waitress and grabbed our stuff. Kass  was looking at me weird, clearly wondering what was wrong.
As I was about to set outside after shoving Kass  out, a chilling sensation came over me. A deep, cold voice breathe these words in my ear:

Beware those who try to help you. They aren't all good.

Share
Vote
Comment
💖😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.6K 1.4K 64
A tragic love story, about a werewolf who lost everything and a girl with no place amongst the humans, set in a world of war and Immortality. Through...
48 1 16
Cordelia, a mysterious succubus, seeks answers about her true identity and makes a pact with a cunning vampire, Alec, to uncover the truth. As she di...
440 44 26
Follow the extraordinary journey of Letavia, a young 24 year old young woman haunted by a relentless void of darkness that threatens to consume her...
377 112 48
That showdown in the woods last year really got to Carmine. She doesn't want to admit it, but she hasn't been the same since. She's been looking over...