The End~Book one

By zachseavey15

5 friends face the time they worry. The End of the world. No power, tornados, earthquakes, apocalypse, and pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 -/- The new beginning
Chapter 9-/-Thinking it through
Chapter 10-/- Sydney's pov
Chapter 11-/- Not all friends are perfect
Chapter 12-/-Disagreement
Chapter 13-/- Emad's P.O.V
Chapter 14-/-Where did I go wrong?
Chapter 15-/-Missing
Chapter 16-/-SHAKE it off
Chapter 17-/- Caroline's P.O.V
Chapter 18-/-If I lay here
Chapter 19-/- Halley's P.O.V
Chapter 20-/-On my way
Chapter 21-/-Caroline's P.O.V
Chapter 22-/-Lost Boy
Chapter 23-/- Max's P.O.V
Chapter 24-/-No Words
Chapter 25-/- A "tear" in my heart
Chapter 26-/-Edge of glory
Chapter 27-/- Halley's P.O.V
Chapter 28-/- Out of the woods
Chapter 29-/-Juliana's P.O.V
Chapter 30-/-Running wild an running free
Chapter 31-/-Caroline's P.O.V
Chapter 32-/-Spreaders
Chapter 33-/-Olivia's P.O.V
Chapter 34-/-Better Run Better Run
Chapter 35-/-Denis' P.O.V
Chapter 36-/-Running away
Chapter 37-/-Halley's P.O.V
Chapter 38-/-It's a beautiful day
Chapter 39-/-Ryan's P.O.V
Chapter 41-/-Halley's P.O.V
Chapter 42-/-Help us please!!~Eirelyn's P.O.V
Chapter 43-/-You Got a Friend in Me
Chapter 44-/-Juliana's P.O.V
Chapter 45-/-Worst is yet to come
Chapter 46-/-Ewan's P.O.V
Chapter 47-/-Row row row your boat
Chapter 48-/- Shawn's P.O.V
Chapter 49-/- S.O.S
Chapter 50-/-Reuntited
Chapter 51-/- Juliana's P.O.V
Chapter 52-/- Look what you made me do
Chapter 53-/- Caroline's P.O.V
Chapter 54-/-Rise
Chapter 55-/-Ryan's P.O.V
Chapter 56-/-The final Countdown

Chapter 40-/-Guess who's back?

13 1 2
By zachseavey15

"I'll go get it. You stay here and guard the door!" I yell to Max. He nods his head. "Just be fast." He replies. I run upstairs and search the room I once had my backpack in, I couldn't find it. Shoot! Where did it go!? "Bryanna! Please hurry! I can't hold them for much longer!" He shouts from downstairs. I sneak under the bed and see a tiny wooden elephant. "GOT IT!" I yell to Max. I put it in my backpack and run downstairs. We bolt out of the house with many Spreaders chasing us from behind. "Max! Over there!" I point to the pretty lake across the green land. There are two kayaks and oars. "Let's go!" Max says. Why didn't we think of this sooner?! Spreaders can't swim! Everyone knows that! I push my kayak into the water and grab my oar. Max gives me a boost and I head out farther. "Hold on! My kayak is stuck!" He says wordily. Oh no! Spreaders catch up and are almost here. I paddle back into shore and jump out. "What are you doing?!" He asks concernedly. "Saving your life. Go!" I yell. He floats away from the shoreline as I hop back in. I grab my oar once again, and paddled with all my might. One Spreader manages to grab my hoodie but before it has a chance to get me, Max sacks it in the side of the head. We head off into the foggy lake.
*************
*crow
*crow
*quiet waves
Huh?
What?
Where am I?
"Bryanna. Are you awake? We found an island last night and slept in our kayaks. You were half awake." Max told me. Now that I think of it, I do remember. Once we got our far enough, it was getting rough and we were tired so the next island we found, we pulled our kayaks onto the brown sand, and had a fire. I fell asleep and was out like a light. I look around the island. It's now early in the morning. I continue to hear the ravens crow and the peaceful calming water splashing quietly onto the shore. I try to be as calm and happy as possible, but something still lurks in my mind. "What do we do now?" I ask Max. He makes a cute smile that makes me smile. "You know what Bryanna? For once, I think we should just chill. Hang loose. Then tomorrow we'll figure something out." "Deal." Him and I shake hands as he grips my hand he throws me into the shallow water. "Max! No fair!" I grab his leg and he falls into the cold water as well. We both burst out into laughter. I haven't had this kind of fun for a while. It feels..... nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 98 44
When a fatal bus crash takes the lives of thirteen people from Ryan's troupe, the remaining survivors are forced to experience the new post-apocalyps...
949 98 14
Finding themselves stranded in a zombie apocalypse, the eight friends realize they have very little chance of survival. They rush to quickly get out...
232 109 16
Bella, she has a hard past, with her religious family, abusive father and so much more. So she runs away and lives on her own. One day she witnesses...
131 5 31
Nine girls are living their ordinary lives, until an outbreak of zombies emerge from the earth below. They all team up and have to live together in o...