Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Kim Seokjin 0/2

3.9K 89 24
By springs_rj

Kim Seokjin X Male!Reader

{War of Hormone}

Tags: NSFW, Student!M!Reader, Teacher!Seokjin, StudentXTeacher, AU,

"You can't get into his pants." A faded blue haired Male said before popping a chip in his mouth.

"Yes I can," a male with H/c hair started."I know exactly how to get into anyone's pants."

"I don't think that's a good thing actually." Yoongi remarked before eating another chip.

"You didn't think my blowjob skills were a good thing but where were we three weeks ago during math?" Y/n shot back as Yoongi snickered.

"Having the time of our lives?" Yoongi answered sarcastically before Y/n threw a pillow at him.

"You were, but I wasn't." Y/n said."I would've had a better time if it were Seokjin's dick instead of yours."

"I still don't think you can get in his pants." Yoongi said.

"Why? Give me one good reason." Y/n said as Yoongi wiped the chip dust off his fingers.

"I can give you more than one good reason." Yoongi started before clearing his throat."One, you're his student and he's your teacher, two, it's illegal, three, he's got a fiancé, four, you're dating that Jimin guy, five—"

"Those things don't matter Yoongi," Y/n started."Its only illegal if we get caught, I'm over the legal age, he tells Mr. Lee how frustrated and unhappy he is with his fiancé, and Jimin is just something to entertain me."

"Okay, so say that you do get into his pants. What will you do when he tells you it's a mistake? If his fiancé finds out about this affair? If Jimin found out about this?" Yoongi asked.

"He won't tell me it's a mistake because he'd be wanting me after he realizes I'm a better partner than whoever he's with; If his fiancé finds out I just have to lay low; Jimin won't be finding out because I have you to distract him." Y/n answered.

"What makes you think I'll help you?" Yoongi asked.

"I've seen the way you've looked at him, and I remember how pissed you were at me when I told you we were dating." Y/n smirked."I'll happily break up with him and pass him to you when I've become something with Seokjin."

"Again, what makes you think you'll end up with him?" Yoongi asked."If you don't end up with him what happens to Jimin?"

"I'll still happily pass him to you," Y/n started."I'd prefer him be with someone who'll love him as opposed to staying with someone who doesn't really love him."

"Wow, since when have you been so kind?" Yoongi joked.

"Only to you," Y/n started."You've been my best friend since we met at the orphanage, we're practically brothers–except we've done unholy things together."

"Ah yes, it all started on April 24th, 1996." Yoongi started."Some shithead stole my sandwich so you kicked him in the balls and took his candy stash so we could eat it."

"Then we have November 19th, 2014 where we had decided that it was a great idea to have sex with each other." Yoongi finished.

"What a year that was." Y/n nodded."Aside from that– I just really really want to be with Seokjin, he's the only one I'm trying this hard for."

"What about that one kid, uh....Jackson...? Didn't you try for him?" Yoongi asked.

"Not for any romantic way or long lasting way," Y/n started."I wanted to prove to Jaebum that I could make the straightest guy bend to my will."

Yoongi smiled softly at the H/c haired male."I'll help you."

"Really?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah," Yoongi nodded."Keeping you locked with Seokjin will be good for the both of us. I'll get my peace and quiet, while the rumors stop and you get your man."

"You enjoy my company don't lie." Y/n pouted.

"By company do you mean when you give the suck or when you're bothering me about how fine Seokjin looked?" Yoongi asked as he smirked.

"Both you dumbass, but mainly the second one." Y/n huffed."I even kept Jimin clean from having sex with me for you, we never got far and stayed at blowjobs, handjobs, and dry humping."

"Well would you look at that, Y/n is my best friend and I love every moment with him."

"That's what I thought bitch."

{Time Skip: Next Day After School}

Y/n made his way to Seokjin's classroom with a smile on his face (although he was dying of nervousness on the inside). As Y/n neared the classroom the sound of yelling had made him slow down. Worry filled his body as he strained his ears to listen to the arguing.

"Namjoon I can't leave right now! I have things to grade and correct!"

"So? You can grade and correct them at home!"

"I don't like grading and correcting at home because you manage to either destroy the grading key or destroy the papers!"

"Then maybe you should grade and correct them faster!"

"I have over 200 students that I see everyday! How would I finish all that grading and correcting before school ends?!"

"Ugh everything is work with you! Have some time for me!"

"Namjoon when I get home you're not even there half the time! How do you expect me to have time with you when you're not even there?!"

"You know what, I'm leaving!"

"Namjoon don't you dare walk away from me!"

Y/n jumped slightly as the door slid open harshly and a tall man stomped past him. Y/n neared the door and took a peak to see Seokjin running a hand through his hair in frustration. Y/n glared at the direction "Namjoon" had left as he mentally cussed him out. Y/n took a deep breath before walking in all the way and sliding the door closed.

"Mr. Kim..?" Y/n started as the elder turned to look at him."Are you okay?"

"Everything's just peachy..." Seokjin sighed as he took a seat at his swivel chair by his desk."I'm sorry you had to witness that."

"There's no need for you to apologize Mr. Kim," Y/n started as he made his way closer to the teacher."We all have days like this."

"Is it normal for these days to last for weeks?" Seokjin mumbled.

"This happens frequently with you two?" Y/n asked."That's not right Mr. Kim."

"I know, but what else am I supposed to do when it's like I'm talking to a damn rock?" Seokjin asked before he cleared his throat."Was there something you needed?"

"I just wanted to pass by and give you these." Y/n started as he made the bag behind his back visible by holding his hands out."You've been looking a little stressed these past few weeks so I wanted to do something to cheer you up."

"That's very kind of you Y/n," Seokjin started as he took the plastic bag from the H/c haired male."This really made my day–my whole month even."

"Maybe I can help you release some stress." Y/n suggested as Seokjin placed the bag on the floor near his cabinet.

"How so?" Seokjin asked.

"My foster mom a few years back was a masseuse," Y/n started as he rolled up the sleeves of his uniform shirt."She taught me how to give massages so that I could give her some when she gets older."

"What do you say Mr. Kim?" Y/n asked as he cracked his fingers shook his hands.

"I guess I can take you up on that offer." Seokjin smiled as he took his tie off and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt."I could use a massage after what happened earlier."

Y/n smiled and moved to stand behind the elder before he moved his hands on Seokjin's shoulders. Y/n began to expertly knead and rub the older man's shoulder's as Seokjin sighed in content.

Y/n's foster mother of three years (from 6 to 9) was in fact a masseuse, although she wasn't the average type of masseuse. She gave men and women pleasurable massages, but she also gave them pleasure in a different way. The business she worked in gave clients massages before sexually pleasing the client depending on what the client asked for. Y/n had been to her workplace quite a few times and was always told to stay in the back room. The walls were thin, so Y/n would always hear all sorts of noises from different outside the back room. Whenever he asked his foster mother would always try to avoid the question, but when it was time for the social workers to check up on Y/n, they weren't too happy to hear the questions. Y/n was taken away from his foster mother and she was thrown in prison, Y/n was returned to the orphanage where he continued living with Yoongi to this very day.

Seokjin's satisfied groans had started to turn on the younger male as he worked harder to release the stress on Seokjin's shoulders.

"Your shoulders are really tense Mr. Kim," Y/n started."You should really get a proper massage sometime in the near future."

Seokjin hummed in response as Y/n continued to work his "magic". Y/n glanced at the window and smiled as he saw that the staff parking lot was empty with only four or five cars still parked outside. Y/n recognized three of the cars belonging to teachers on the other side of the school while the other car belonged to a teacher who's classroom was on the first floor.

"Mr. Kim," Y/n started as he grew slightly nervous."May I propose another way to relieve your stress?"

"Go ahead." Seokjin nodded as Y/n paused the massage.

"Have sex with me." Y/n said as Seokjin stared at his student with wide eyes before smirking.

"Would you be worth my time though?" Seokjin asked.

This time, Y/n was taken by surprise as Seokjin turned himself around on his chair to face the H/c haired male."Wha–um... Uh..."

"You didn't expect me to comply so easily did you? Thought I would refuse and reject the offer?" Seokjin asked as he rested his head on his hand with a smirk.

"Honestly, I did think you'd reject the offer and I'd have to convince you somehow." Y/n answered."Why aren't you rejecting the offer?"

"Well, I've noticed the way you stare at me during class. It's amusing when you catch the slightest things I do and it's amusing to make you react." Seokjin started."It'd also be nice to not bottom for once."

"You sneaky bastard," Y/n chuckled."You had me wrapped around your finger the whole time. I applaud you Mr. Kim."

"Seokjin hyung is fine, unless you wanna call me something else." Seokjin smirked.

"I think Seokjin hyung is fine for now, we can always try new things another time." Y/n said before settling himself on Seokjin's lap.

"What makes you think there'll be another time?" Seokjin asked as he began to massage the younger's ass.

"One way or another, this won't be the last time." Y/n whispered into his ear before locking their lips together before he started to grind on his lap.

The battle between their tongues had begun and the physical contact grew as well. Y/n began to unbutton the remaining buttons on Seokjin's shirt as he continued to grind his ass on Seokjin's growing bulge. Seokjin unzipped Y/n's pants before tracing his fingertips over Y/n's clothed dick causing the younger to shiver.

"Why don't you show me what else your mouth can do besides talk about how great you are?" Seokjin asked with a smirk as Y/n huffed.

Y/n slid off Seokjin's lap and got on his knees in between his legs. Y/n took his time in unbuckling his belt and unzipping his which made Seokjin growl at the slow pace. Y/n slid down Seokjin's pants and boxers to his thighs and held Seokjin's dick in his hand.

"For fucks sake–hng!" Seokjin groaned as Y/n took all of Seokjin into his mouth without warning.

Y/n smirked internally at the reaction before he began bobbing his head and tracing his tongue along the veins on Seokjin's dick. Seokjin ran his fingers through Y/n's soft H/c hair as the younger continued to skillfully suck him off. Seokjin let grunts and low moans along with strings of curse words which boosted Y/n's already big ego.

'Note to self,' Y/n thought as he took a quick glance up at Seokjin who threw his head back.'Thank Yoongi for helping me improve my skills.'

Y/n pulled away from Seokjin's dick slowly before sucking on the tip and swirling his tongue around it. Seokjin growled lowly as rugged on Y/n's hair before the younger engulfed his whole length again and bobbed his head at a faster pace.

"F-fuck!" Seokjin grunted."Y-you're better than I th-thought!"

Y/n hummed and Seokjin let out a raspy breath. Y/n felt Seokjin's dick twitch before he started to suck harder and bob his head faster."F-fuck I'm gonna cum!" Seokjin groaned as he started to thrust into Y/n's mouth. Y/n let his jaw go slack and allowed the elder to fuck his mouth having no gag reflex (with the Yoongi's help). Soon enough Seokjin released his load in Y/n's mouth and Y/n swallowed it all before pulling away from Seokjin's dick.

"Did that prove how great I am?" Y/n asked with a smug smile as he stood back up to kick off his shoes and unbuckle his own belt.

"My pride won't let me answer that." Seokjin answered as he unbuttoned the last button on his shirt.

"Your dick and actions surely did though hyungie." Y/n smirked as he slid his pants off and unbuttoned his own shirt.

"Are you seriously wearing black lace panties?" Seokjin asked as he eyed the younger male's underwear choice.

"Yes, and if this goes the way I know it will you'll see more than just panties." Y/n answered as Seokjin pulled him closer by his hips.

"You're just asking for me to fuck you aren't you?" Seokjin asked.

"I've been trying to for two years already, but I'm glad you finally noticed." Y/n answered sarcastically as he slid the panties off.

Y/n pulled a condom out of his pants on the floor before opening the package and sliding the condom over Seokjin's dick. Y/n then hovered over Seokjin's lap on his chair before guiding the elder's dick to his entrance."You sure you can take it?" Seokjin asked.

"To be perfectly honest, no." Y/n answered."There's a first for everything though right?" Y/n added before taking a deep breath and lowering himself on Seokjin's thick cock.

"Ah sh-shit.." Seokjin breathed as he took in the new feeling of his cock wrapped around a tight heat.

"Y-You're bigger than I th-thought.." Y/n gasped as he reached the base of Seokjin's cock."F-feels good to fill me u-up huh?"

Unable to form words, Seokjin only nodded as he kept a firm grip on Y/n's hips. Y/n held onto the arms of the chair as support before he slowly lifted himself halfway off of Seokjin's cock before sliding back down."A-Ah~Hyung~" Y/n started moving himself up and down at a faster pace.

"Y-You're so tight..." Seokjin groaned."I thought...you wouldn't be so tight.."

"Y-You're the only o-one who's been in me.." Y/n replied.'Besides Yoongi who's only allowed this privilege twice a year.'

Seokjin thrusted up into the younger every time he lowered himself and Y/n gripped at the chair's armrests. Y/n's moans had began encouraging the older and gave him a sense of dominance that he's never experienced before with his fiancé. Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as Seokjin stood and lifted the younger with his dick still inside before setting him on his desk which thankfully had been cleared beforehand. The H/c haired male was now on his back with his legs wrapped around Seokjin's waist as he moved his arms to hold Seokjin's forearms.

"Oh m-my god! Seokjin~harder please!" Y/n moaned as Seokjin gripped his hips and began to thrust harder into the younger.

"You feel so g-good around my cock.." Seokjin groaned before Y/n arched his back and let out a sharp gasp.

"R-right there!" Y/n moaned out before Seokjin began to abuse his prostate."H-hyung~!"

Seokjin lowered his top half and locked his lips with Y/n's exposed neck before sucking and nipping at the flesh. Y/n moaned and moved his hands to tangle into Seokjin's soft dark hair before Seokjin moved to lock lips with the younger."You feel so g-good around my cock.." Seokjin groaned when he pulled away from the kiss.

"H-hyungie..." Y/n started as he brought their faces closer."H-hyungie I love you..."

Y/n didn't give the elder time to reply as he brought their lips together once more before breaking apart and slightly pulling on Seokjin's hair as he came around his dick with his fluids landing on both their abdomens. Seokjin groaned at the clenching Y/n's hole was providing around his dick before sloppily thrusting a few more times before cumming inside of Y/n into the condom. Seokjin pulled his member out as it began to go flaccid before taking the condom off and throwing it away in the trash bin beside his desk. The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as they both caught their breaths while the stench of sweat and sex hung in the air.

"Let me clean you up." Seokjin panted as he pulled his pants and boxers up before fixing his pants and picking a tissue up from the tissue box nearby.

Seokjin wiped the mess off of the younger's abdomen before also throwing the tissue away. The older picked up Y/n's clothing as the H/c haired boy sat up slowly before helping him get redressed. Y/n buttoned his shirt up as Seokjin did the same but the elder noticed Y/n avoid his eyes and gaze."I meant what I said."

Seokjin looked at the younger who leaned against his desk."I really do love you Seokjin hyung."

"I know my Image isn't the best, and that I'm known around school as the school whore–but I'm not like that." Y/n started."I don't give my body to anyone I see, and the only thing I've done to my past flings are just blowjobs and handjobs. You may not believe me, but please believe when I say that I love you." Y/n said as he locked eyes with Seokjin.

"At first glance when I saw you, I thought I was just infatuated with your handsomeness and your beauty. I thought that I only wanted to conquer you because you were hot, but as time went on I realized it wasn't that." Y/n added."I realized that I had unintentionally fallen in love with you, but I was okay with that because I was tired of having people use me and tell lies about me."

"I know you're engaged, but I also know you're not happy. I want to be the one that makes you happy because I love you." Y/n started."I'm going to get going now, but if I at least struck a nerve in you or something please stop me from leaving. I'll understand if you don't, and I'll try my hardest to stop loving you."

Y/n slipped his shoes on and began making his way towards the classroom door. Seokjin watched as he walked away and he became conflicted. Should he let this be a one time thing? Does he really want to break things off with Namjoon for good? Is it worth going with someone who claims to love you? Seokjin looked back up and watched as Y/n slid the door open.

"I though you said this wouldn't be the last time, and with that confession I don't see why you'd take that promise away." Seokjin said.

Y/n stopped at the door and turned around."What..are you saying..?"

"It'll take a small while to get myself an apartment we can share and it'll take all my self control to not want to pound into you every time I see you at school but it'll be worth it right?" Seokjin smiled softly.

Y/n's eyes welled with tears before he ran towards Seokjin and wrapped his arms around him."Th-thank you.."

"You're welcome," Seokjin started before lifting Y/n's chin."But you better tell Yoongi that your everything belongs to me now."

"H-how—"

"You're kinda loud in the janitors closet–and best friends don't always go to the restroom together just to use it." Seokjin smirked.

"Don't worry, Jimin's gonna take care of him." Y/n said as he snuggled back into Seokjin's chest.

And Jimin did take care of Yoongi. Jimin took very very good care of Yoongi–so much good care that Yoongi couldn't come to school after they had gotten together. And Y/n laughed and laughed and laughed when he visited his best friend.

"And you said you'd be the one tappin' the Jibooty! Little did you know that Jimin would be the one tappin' that Yoonbooty!"

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!"

"You love me anyways so stop being a salty bitch."

Friendship at its finest lmao.
I hoped y'all enjoyed this update that took 12893933+ years to publish.
My life is turning to shit but oh well, tf am I gonna do about it when I'm just a smol bean.

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for the 35k reads this book has received and the 1k votes that this has received and all the funny comments this book has. I love you all so much!

Stay healthy, drink water, eat foods, and love yourself.

—Rae

Also I haven't written Smut in a while so sorry if it's crap🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.8K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
4.8K 32 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
12.9K 228 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
306K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...