AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST

7.9K 358 34
By VRUKSHA

" Confessing Isn't Easy...
   Facing that Confession Is Difficult...
   Yet, It's The Best Thing If Cherished
   By Both The Sides...

   Even If Not Cherished, It Still Occupies
   A Special Spot, A Special Memory In
   Our Heart...
   Which Can Never Be Forgotten. "

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

" Okay Fine! I love him and I can't live without him.... Happy Now..." I said, frustrated and sitting on my chair.

I can't believe that I said that. It's Valentines Day and I wanted Ansh to know my feelings, first.

Instead, I confessed it to my Dad. I wanted Ansh to be the very first person on this special day but it turned out to be my Dad. Never mind, I still have the entire night left. I want to make our first Valentines Day special. Although we had one the previous year but we were too busy to realise it.

" Ahana! Girl... Are you serious? I wasn't aware."  He said after a few minutes of silence, interrupting my thoughts.

" Now you are. So please leave me alone. Bye.... "

" But, what about Ansh? "

" You are asking me of all the people. You said that he wanted to marry me so what do you expect?
He loves me and his angels more than anything else in the world. He is going to be the best Dad and he already is the best husband. I hope this is more than enough for you." I said gulping a glass of water in one sip.

" Ahana... You really don't need to lie anymore. It's alright... You can always come back, home. Don't worry, I will always be there by your side even if Ansh isn't.... " he said while stroking my hair.

" Dad! Please... Do you really think that I am lying? I trust Ansh completely. He takes very good care of me." I was defending our relationship. But I wasn't lying. Ansh indeed took the best care of me. I felt it.

" I hope this is true. But if it isn't then I will get my daughter back because no matter what, I love you and you will always be my princess. I know I forced you but trust me I know that Ansh loves you. I am equally surprised knowing all this but I just hope it isn't serious. "

I shook my head.

" Dad, Please don't tell anybody about the 'AGREEMENT' thing. Promise me... "

" What AGREEMENT? " He winked.

I heaved a sigh. "Thank you"

He wrapped his hands around me a surprised me with a fatherly hug.

" I really don't know why you guys did this but I trust you. But, no matter what happens you can always find me first. I will be always there for you... Take care." He said. I pulled back to see a small smile on his face.

Soon Dad left. I didn't have any energy to say anything more.

Dad was annoying me,initially. I agree that I love my husband and I don't know how I fell for him. It was difficult to accept but I am grateful to my Dad that because of him I realised my feelings. He really pushed it to that level. It's perfectly alright if I am the first person to initiate.

Who says that it always has to be the guy? I have decided that tonight I am going to tell Ansh about my feelings.

I don't know what is falling in Love like. But the feeling of being without him scares you to death and you terribly crave for his touch.
If His kisses and touch melts you, is what you call Love. Then I Love Mr. Ansh Raichand. I agree it with all my heart. He made me feel like that.

It was different back then, when I married him but now I know he is the only one for me. The way he looks at me makes me feel special. I don't know what does he feel about me but I still have many unanswered questions. And I hope to get them answered. I want to know why on the earth he wanted to marry me. Well, I never imagined that I will fall for him but... I did fall for him, Badly...

Ansh...My LOVE.

But it's indeed a wonderful feeling. And the trip to Maldives made it more promising.

I was sitting on the desk with my head rested on the table. I planned to tell Ansh that I love him, no matter if he didn't love me back I will find a way to win him. But somewhere I know he has true genuine feelings for me and he won't abandon me this time. I don't know whether it was a gut feeling or not my instinct.

Isn't it honey? I know your Daddy is going to Love us with all his heart.... I thought moving my hand on my swollen belly. Enough of running already. It's time to confront.

I wanted to tell Ansh last night but then I didn't have energy when his lips captured mine. His touch makes me go numb and out of the senses. Maldives was the best thing that happened and I didn't know that Ansh had this side too.
And I intend to keep it going.

* Events That Happened Earlier *

I woke up with the sound of Ansh's cell ringing. His strong arms were around my waist. I struggle a bit to freed myself. It was Jen calling.

" Yes... Jen?"

" Morning Mam.... Actually we have the meeting with the team leaders. I called to remind Sir."

" Hmm.. Well, I will attend it. Anyways it isn't that important which needs Ansh's attention. And I have to collect some files."

I don't want to disturb Ansh's sleep. He rarely sleeps this late, he surely must be tired. And I remembered that I left our AGREEMENT file in the office before going to Maldives and I don't want anyone to know about it.

After looking at the Ansh for the last time I rushed in the bath. Ansh was still sleeping.

When I came from the meeting Jen informed me that Dad was waiting for in my cabin. I don't know what worked he had with me. He never came to my cabin. When I entered I saw him reading something.

" Dad! Morning... What are you doing here?"

" Hmm.. I came to see you since I was passing by but then I think I need an explanation for this." He said showing me a file.

Shit! This was the last thing I wanted to happen.

" Dad... That's nothing."

" It surely isn't..... Tell me if Ansh has forced you to do this. "

" No... There's nothing like that. We signed it on a mutual understanding. " I said averting his glance.

" Well, I don't think so. I am calling my lawyer. You have to divorce him. "

No.... I can't do that. I will die. And most importantly, I love him.

" Mam... Mam.... Your files. You left them on the reception. " Jen brought me back. I raised my head.

" Mam... Are you Okay?"

" Yes... Is Ansh in his cabin? "

" Yeah, I think so. He was there an hour ago. I didn't see him leave."

" Hmm..... Keep them here. " Saying so I stood. I wanted to see Ansh now. I need to tell him that we need to sort our relationship. I don't want Dad to tell everyone about it. It was hidden for such a long time and it shouldn't come out like this. And I can't even imagine to separate Ansh from his babies. Even if he doesn't love me like I do, it doesn't matter but he surely loves his babies. I know that. I don't even know how everybody else will react. It will be so embarrassing.

I went in his cabin but as soon as I entered it was deserted. Only some dim lights were on. He couldn't go anywhere. He has to be somewhere in the office only. Maybe I will check the conference room. As I was about to turn I saw something on his desk. I slowly walked towards it. It was in a bright red envelope and hence it couldn't miss my eye. I held it in my hand.

A LETTER.

Dear Ahana.

It said. Written in Ansh's beautiful handwriting. At once I opened it.

***

" Ma'am ... Ma'am.... Are you Okay?"

" Huh!! Yes.. Jen. Have you seen Ansh?" I was startled as I read what he had written in the letter. I want to see ANSH Now.

" I saw him going towards the conference. Mam.. You want something?"

" Yes... I want ANSH ... NOW..." I said literally running towards the conference room. I still had the letter clung in my hand. It wasn't a long one but I was already shaken. Their were faint tears already in my eyes.

I dashed in the conference room. I didn't wait to knock or look here and there. I turned the knob.

" Ansh! C'mon now... Stop it. I know you don't love that wife of yours. Let her go...."

" Ansh" I whispered faintly, enough to make him hear, I stood with the door open, stunned. The sight I saw wasn't what I expected, not in my dreams.

Ansh turned as he saw me and so did Jia. How can I forget her? She was barely in any clothes and her hands were wrapped around my husband's neck. He freed her once. I could see his blazer lying on a side and shirt was untucked, his tie was half way down his shirt.

W-What The Hell Was Happening...

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

After I heard what Ahana said to Dad, there wasn't any need to give her the letter. I was going to tell her tonight that I love her. Initially I thought that Ahana could have lied to her Dad just to save me. But my heart says otherwise and I want to completely believe it, For Now...
I just want Ahana to know that I love her.

Always Had Always Have and Always Will.....

It was the happiest moment. She defended our relationship Wholeheartedly. I was proud of her. I kept the letter on my desk, my heart was filled with joy and went to the conference room. I want to make my confession special. I want Ahana to feel special because she is special to me. And it's a special day today.

Valentines... A Day Of Love.

I was asking my manager to get me some red roses and lilies when I heard a familiar unwanted voice which I despised.

" Hi Ansh! Where have you been lately? You didn't even call me."

I turned around.

" Jia... What the hell are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused seeing her.

" Oh! Darling. You weren't calling me since long time so I thought of visiting you." She said coming towards me and throwing her arms on me.

" Hey! What are you doing? I am married for God's Sake... Leave this place now."

" Ansh!! C'mon now... I know you don't love that wife of yours... Let her go..." She said and I wish I could kill her then and there. I growled.

" Ansh" I heard Ahana's soft voice.

This wasn't even the last thing that I ever would ever want to happen. Why this always happens with me? Making my complicated life miserable.

I moved sideways and she was standing with the letter in her hand. She read it already. It's a relief that she knows how I feel and what I want.

" Ahana...." I was trying to go towards her. There was a stream of fresh tears down her cheeks. She moved backwards. I regretted it. I made her cry once again. No matter how hard I try, I always be the reason for her tears and not her smiles.

But I promise to make things right now. I want to do it correctly this time. I want Ahana to have faith in me just one more time. Trust me one more time.

" Ahana... It's not like what you see. Please..." I pleaded.

" Ansh Please! You don't need to give me any explanation. For a moment I forgot that we signed something. Anyways thanks for reminding me that all of this was a joke. And trust me it was the worst joke of my life. " She said wiping the tears with anger and hurt clear in her eyes and waved the letter in front of my face.

No! It wasn't a joke. I could never do such a thing which would break your heart. Trust Me... I Love You... I Really Do...

" Ahana... Wait. You already read it. But believe me, it isn't a joke. " I said trying to hold her.

" Don't you dare touch me.... " She shouted pushing me away from her.

This wasn't suppose to happen at all.

" Ansh, Why are you pampering her? Just tell her.... That I am pregnant with your baby... " I heard Jia's chirpy voice.

Gosh!! I hate this bi**ch. What the hell is she saying. We weren't in any kind of relationship.

Bloody Liar....

I glared at her with a fire in my eyes but I doubt Ahana noticed it. It was ruined already. Once again because if me. But this time I ain't running away abandoning her. I will win her. For sure.

" Ahana.... Please.... Trust me for once" I said holding her shoulder and trying to stop her.

" Ansh, I think that's too much to ask for. Don't touch me I hate you.... Okay... I really hate you.... You have ruined it all, again. " She said hitting me on my chest and running away.

" Ahana Wait! I know you don't hate me.... Let me explain. " I shout trying to run to stop her.

" Ansh! Are you seriously going behind her when I am waiting for you here? " I turned to look at her.
I have got to finish with her.

" Jia... What are hell are you upto? Don't you know that I am married already. And not just that I am 'HAPPILY MARRIED' And I know you aren't pregnant. Just leave now or else I will have to call the security. You are a lady hence I am respecting you. Get out now.... And don't show me your face ever." I shouted making a fist and banging it on the table.

Seeing the fire in my eyes made her flinch and step backwards.

As I was about to leave the room in order to go behind Ahana but she stopped me, pulling my hand.

" Ansh.... I know I lied but I want to be with you. You can't do this. You love me right? " She said begging me now, tears in her eyes. But her tears meant nothing to me. The love of my life was in tears because of her. She only deserves deserve my hatred.

" God! When did that happen? Never... You weren't even my friend. We were never in any serious relationship. How can you do this? She is my wife. She is the mother of my babies. And there's only one person in the world to whom my heart belongs. And that's Ahana Raichand. Get that straight in your mind. "

" No... You don't love her. You love me. Don't you remember you said that once."

" Of course I remember. I never said anything to you and I know you are after my money. Whatever you need I will keep your check ready tomorrow. Whatever time I have wasted with you will be compensated. Leave now... "

" Ansh!! You can't do this... I love you. "

" Hmm.. Let's modify it. You love my money. Come tomorrow my lawyer will deal with you. "

" Ansh.... "

" And Remember... one thing. I love Ahana with all my heart and there's no one who can stop me to love her and you know what the best part is? That She loves me too. And I know she ain't telling a lie. " I said running towards her cabin.

For once I though that she was just telling it so that her father believes in our relationship but I saw her eyes just few minutes ago. I know she truly loves me and I feel lucky and grateful that she does. And I am going to treasure her forever. I can't let her go ever...

I dashed in her cabin but it was deserted and dark. I ran towards the reception.

" Hey!! Did you see Ahana leave?" I asked the guard.

" Yeah! Sir.. I saw her leave about 15 minutes ago in her car."

I rushed to my cabin grabbing my laptop bag and held my car keys. I called Ahana but she wasn't picking up the call. Now that had to be obvious. She was upset and I was the reason behind it.
But I have promised myself that I will clear all our misunderstandings. There's no doubt that we are not going to be happy now.

I called at our residence. I just want to make sure that Ahana is home. We had a rule in our house that we are going to have dinner with everyone together. I know she is responsible and won't go anywhere.

" Raichand's Residence."

" Sara, This is Ansh here. Is Ahana home already?"

" Well, No sir. She ain't back. But I think she will come within some time...."

" Sir..." I was at a loss of words. She should be home by now. I hung up without replying. As I was still driving a bit slowly now with my mind thinking of the possible places she could go. Jaai wasn't in the town so that was out of question that she could be with him.

I took my cell in my hand to call Ma. Perhaps she went to meet her. But, then as I was about to speed up when I saw all cars and bikes halting and creating traffic. It was only one way road and usually there isn't any traffic here. I was curious to know what happened.

I slide my window and stopped a passers-by.

" Hey! Bro... What's happening? Why is everyone gathered here?"

" Well, there are a lot of glass pieces shattered on the door. Someone's met with a accident."

" Oh! Is someone injured?" I asked getting out of the car. Perhaps I can help in some way.

" I don't know. But they are saying that a lady was driving the car and another person from the opposite side, she too was a lady and she crashed with her car. Breaking the head lights and the bumping the bonnet. One of them was pregnant I suppose...."

God! I stood like I was paralysed. That couldn't be Ahana.

No... I ran towards the site. Please..

" Hey!! What happened?" I heard that man shout.

God!! Please don't punish Ahana for what I have done. She doesn't deserve it.

When I reached the sight I saw a lot of policemen already. I rushed in through the Barrigates. One of them caught me. I was still struggling to look for her.

" Hey! Young man... Where do you think you are going? Don't you see there are glasses everywhere."

" The woman who met with the accident. Is she alright?" I asked looking around for Ahana's car but it wasn't there. There was a chance that Ahana wasn't the one who got injured.

" Is she related to you? "

" She is my wife. But I am not sure it's her Coz someone said that the lady was pregnant. And my wife is almost 5 months pregnant." I said, panicked.

" Yeah! One of them was injured a bit seriously while the other one was fine. The lady was so kind that she herself took the other one in the car before any help or pedestrians arrived. Do you see that car? " He said pointing to me a hatch back car whose bonnet was terribly crushed.

I nodded. It wasn't Ahana's. A sigh of relief.

" That lady took the other one in a White Mercedes to the hospital since her own car was dishevelled. "

White Mercedes.
No...
Sweat beads were already on my forehead.

" W-Was the car's number 555? " I asked.

" Hmm... Yeah! I think it was. Coz It's a fancy number. Hence one of the pedestrian remembered it. We are still waiting for the CCTV footages to confirm what happened. " He replied.

I stood speechless.

" Hey!! Was that your wife's car ? "

" W-Which Hospital? " I asked.

My hands were already trembling, shaky and sweaty.

" I think, The Corinthians. That's the nearest. Should I take you there? "

I shook my head and ran towards my car. I touched my cheeks and felt them wet already. I couldn't imagine anything happening to Ahana. There were beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

Please God! I beg you...

I took a uturn and from another way I sped to the hospital.

I parked my car in the middle of the way and dashed inside.

" Oii... Watch out.." I heard someone shout. I went to the reception but there was nobody. Pathetic...
I was searching for the receptionist when 2 doctors came from an emergency room around the corner. I went towards them.

" Dr. I think it's vital for the patient to be conscious within half hour or else it's possible that we may lose the baby."

" Hmm.. I agree. Ask Dr. Karun to come here urgently. I want to try everything we can do to save her and the baby. But I still believe that the prayers from her loved ones can do miracles. "

Did I hear it correct?
My Ahana and my Babies were in some danger. I looked around. I was in no position to ask anyone anything after what I heard.

Then I saw a Ganesha's Idol beside the OPD. I rushed towards it and bend on my knees folding my hands. I never visited any temples or offer prayers. Perhaps, I was too ignorant. Granny always did it for me. I never kept a small idol with me except when Ahana gifted me the Ganesha on my B'day. I kept it in my cabin. Somewhere I can see it daily.

I shut my eyes tightly. I realised that there were tears free flowing already. I intertwined my fingers together.

" I haven't asked for anything. I always had what I wanted but this time I know I am being selfish again. I never came to you but this time it's for my Ahana and my sweethearts. I can't live without them. Please... Don't let anything happen to them. I am sorry for whatever mistakes I have committed. I am sorry for whatever I have done to Ahana, for all the lies I have spoken and the things I have hidden from her. I promise to tell her the truth. But Please.... Keep her safe. Keep my angels safe. I love her a lot.... I really do... "

I don't wanna lose her at any cost. I just can't. I wish I had corrected myself long back. This wouldn't have happened. I feel do helpless. It's like I have just found her.

Yet, I feel so LOST.

I feel so irresponsible and guilty. I should have told her the truth in the first place.

" Hey! Are you Ahana Raichand's Husband? " I heard a voice call me.

_____________________________

Hi... Amigos!!

Next Chapter 🔜

Hope you are liking it so far
Keep Reading and Enjoying

Remember The Protocol

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.5K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
234K 14.2K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
764K 59.2K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
1.7M 68.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...