Me & You

By AKmisc_

A story that follows an amnesiac boyfriend, who, with the help of his supposed girlfriend, tries to remember... More

tracklist
Extended Summary
1. When he wakes up
2. Don't you remember
3. Amnesia
[ m ] Home
4. House
[ m ] Me & You
5. Forever
[ m ] Infinity Means Forever
6. Mutual Agreement
7. Small talks
[ m ] Goodnight
8. Good morning
9. Movie Night
10. Business
11. Hill; The Hacker
12. Misconceptions
m. Hands
m. Serum
m. Friends
m. One Day
m. Monster
m. Never
m. Enough
13. Gone
PLEASE READ | recognition | note

m. How They Met

82 10 5
By AKmisc_

Me & You (c) 2014+

M. How They Met

He pulled the hoodie tighter around himself, trying to obtain as much warmth as possible. As a result of his lack of attention, he stumbled into a basket.

"Baskets move these days, huh." Jared grumbled, holding onto his stomach.

"Not unless they're being carried," someone laughed. It was light - lighter than the clouds, Jared imagined - and heavenly. When he looked up to see who he had caused damage to - more like who caused damage to him - the breath in his lungs were knocked out.

She was beautiful.

Scratch that, perfect - he thought.

"I'm, uh - I didn't - oh God-damn," he breathed out his stuttering, trying to compose himself before adding a sheepish "sorry".

Then she laughed and Jared was sure he would collapse to the ground any second.

Stupid knees.

"I'm Aliana," she held out her hand with a sweet, innocent smile.

"I'm Jared," with a breath-taking smile of his own, Jared lifted her hand and kissed the gaps between her knuckles. He heard a sharp intake of breath - her breath. "I'll see you again. Soon."

He  walked away, slightly satisfied before internally grumbling at himself.

"That was not smooth," he mumbled to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...