they're gazebos! - IT

By -dylanobriens

2019 update ;; why are y'all still reading this it's so cringey on hiatus [requests are? ; closed] preference... More

a note before you read
requests
preferences ↴
p1 : how you met
p2 : they hide that they like you
p3: you finally find out
p4: who your best friend is
p5: couple picture
p6: when you break up+make up
p7: your milk and honey poem
p8: which one of their friends likes you
p9: PDA
p10: they walk in on you changing
p11: you're dating another loser
p12: when someone hits on you (losers club)
p13: what he does to embarrass you (cast)
p17: soulmate au (cast)
p18: your the sun and all her flowers poem (losers club)
p19: your the princess saves herself in this one poem (losers club)
p20: your favorite picture of them (cast)
p21: their favorite picture of you (cast)
p22: your favorite picture of them(losers club)
p23: their favorite picture of you (losers club)
p24: your love poem (losers club)
p25: your love poem (cast)
p26: things they post when they miss you (cast)
p27: what they do when you get hate (cast)
p28: your halloween costumes (losers club)
p29: your halloween costume (cast)
p30: sweet pickup lines (losers club)
p31: sweet pickup lines (cast)
p32: pet names (losers club)
p33: pet names (cast)
p34: losers club instagram
p35; your doctor who quote (losers club)
p36: your doctor who quote (cast)
p37: your harry potter quote (losers club)
p38: your harry potter quote (cast)
imagines/requests ↴
richie tozier request - 1
beverly marsh request - 2
bill denbrough request - 3
beverly marsh request - 4
beverly marsh request - 5
richie tozier request - 6
beverly marsh request - 7
jeremy taylor request - 8
richie tozier request - 9
beverly marsh request - 10
stanley uris request - 11
wyatt oleff request - 12
richie tozier - 2
eddie/richie/reader request - 13
eddie kaspbrak request - 14
beverly marsh request - 15
bill denbrough request - 16
beverly marsh request - 17
extra ↴
a/n
a/n 2 !!
an 3!!!!!!
tagged - 1
stranger things 2

p16: soulmate au (losers club)

7.5K 210 208
By -dylanobriens

// i just tried to write a you get hate one but it turned out terribly so i'm gonna try it again soon.//
//ALSO THANK YALL FOR 11K VIEWS LIKE WOW YESTERDAY I GOT 10K!//
//also i've been saying y'all and oof a lot i need help//

Bill Denbrough ;
    - your soulmates initials are on your wrists
It was your first day of school in your new town of Derry. You were still nervous and you were walking into the school. Your mother had tried to encourage you by saying that maybe you would find your soulmate there. B.D. had been on your wrist all your life and you had never talked anyone who had those initials.
You went to the office of the school to get your class schedule and your locker combination. After you had received them, you successfully found your locker, but you couldn't get it open for the life of you. You sighed and placed your forehead gently on the surface.
"D-Do you n-n-need h-help?" A voice asked from behind you. You quickly spun around to see who had spoken. There was a cute boy who was slightly taller then you standing there. "I, um, yeah. Thanks," You nodded, handing him your slip of paper. He quickly put the combination in the opened it. "Oh, thank you," You told him and smiled. "Y-Yeah, you're w-welcome..." He trailed off.
"Oh, (Y/F/N), (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)," You said and smiled.
The boy's eyes went triple their original size. "I'm B-Bill D-Denbrough," He told you and your eyes widened as well.
You both held your wrists up to look at them. You sent him a small smile and he sent you one back. "W-Would y-you want t-t-to go t-t-to the quarry w-with m-my f-f-friends and I l-l-later?" He stuttered. You nodded eagerly, he was nearly beaming.

Beverly Marsh ;
    - when you get a mark on your skin, it's also on theirs
You were sitting in class one day, thinking about the marks on your arm your soulmate had drawn on them self the day before. You smiled. It was a detailed rose that had the words 'I can't wait to meet you' on it. Your classes had just changed after a semester so now you were in art class.
You were sitting across from a girl you knew as Beverly Marsh, you had never really talked to her but you thought she was beautiful.
Liking girls wasn't the norm but you did anyways but weren't about to tell anyone.
Beverly turned back around so that she was facing you since class was about to start.
You rolled up the sleeves to your jacket so that the rose was prominently visible. Her eyes went wide when she looked at your arm. She looked at you and then back at your arm. You raised an eyebrow. She rolled her sleeve up as well, where the same rose lay.
"You're...." You started. "Soulmates," She finishes. You both rolled down your sleeves, people wouldn't take to kindly to two girls being together. You both smiled at each other.
"Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked you to which you wasted no time agreeing to.

Richie Tozier ;
    - something your soulmate says frequently is on your wrist 
You had to live with "Hey hot stuff!" on your wrist. You were shy, you didn't know a lot of people and a lot of people didn't really talk to you.
One day, you were partnered up with Eddie Kaspbrak one day in science, who had seen the writing on your wrist but hadn't made it noticeable. "So, would you like to maybe come hang out with my friends later today?" He asked and glanced over at his friend who you knew as Richie. You raised an eyebrow, you were skeptical. "Um, sure?" You said and continued to work on your project.
After school, you met Eddie and his friends. Eddie introduced you and immediately Richie stepped forwards. "Hey hot stuff!" He held out a hand for you to shake. You slowly shook his hand, your eyes slightly wide. You glanced over at Eddie who just nodded.
Richie seemed to notice this and then he saw your wrist. He grabbed your hand. "Hey! That's what I say!" He  said excitedly. He showed you his wrist which said "(insert something you say a lot here because i can't think of anything oops)" You nodded and his smiled widened. "I guess I'm your fuckin soulmate. That's great!" He exclaimed loudly. You laughed and finally got introduced to the rest of the group.

Eddie Kaspbrak ;
    - when you touch you see color
You hadn't been able to see color your whole life. It felt like the world could be so much more.
You found your soulmate when you were 12, that was when you really started hanging out with your brother Richie and his friends. They started inviting you places with them and you would just hang out with them. You started to grow really close with them. You were still looking for your soulmate at this time, you knew most people didn't find them until they were teenagers but you were anxious to find yours.
It was one day when you and the group were at the quarry just messing around. "Oh my god!" You yelled after Richie dunked you underwater. "Are you okay?" Eddie asked, concerned. "Yeah, she's totally fine," Richie answered for you. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, I'm going to get out though." You told them. You pulled yourself out of the water and laid on the rocks.
You felt someone watching you so you turned your head to see the boys. Eddie was floating in the water while the other boys, Richie, Stan, and Bill, were messing around. You smiled at him and his cheeks darkened, which your mother had told you meant a boy was blushing, before turned around and joking the boys. You smiled and then laid back down.
A while later the boys joined you to dry off. You sat up and started to put your clothes back on. "Hey, Eds! Can you hand me my shorts?" You asked him. He looked up at you quickly and then grabbed your shorts before handing them to you.
Your fingers brushed.
Even thought it had been ever so slightly it had a big impact. The whole world around you seemed to light up and you could see everything for how it really was. You and Eddie stared at each other and all the others stared at you. You grabbed Eddie's hand and he grabbed your other hand.
You both looked around at the forest around you, looking at everything. "Oh my..." Eddie whispered and then turned back to you. "You're my..." You whispered, returning his stare. "Yeah..." He sighed, looking up at you in awe. You beamed and engulfed him in a hug. "Wow, how did Eddie find his soulmate before me? And it's my fucking sister!" He groaned and threw his hands up.

Stanley Uris ;
- you have the same tattoo on your wrist as your soulmate
You stared at your wrist and traced the outline. It was a heart with an arrow the the center of it. You wondered how many different tattoos people were born with. What if more then one pair of soulmates had the same one?
You sighed and slumped in your chair, putting your head on your desk. You ran your hand through your hair and sighed. It had been a long day and tracing the marking made you feel better.
"I think the whole soulmate thing is stupid. You all have found yours and I still can't find mine," You heard a boy behind you rant. "Well actually me, Bill, and Eddie haven't found ours," You heard another boy say.
You looked at them out of the corner of your eye. One of them was rather cute, you knew his name was Stanley, and the other one who had spoke was named Richie.
You propped your arm up on its elbow so that your tattoo was right in your face. You heard a loud gasp from behind you so you snapped your head around. The two boys that had been talking behind you were staring at you. "Wha-?" You started to question.
The boy, Richie, pointed at your arm and grabbed Stan's arm. "How have you never noticed that your soulmate sits right in front of you Stanley!" Richie exclaimed and put yours and Stanley's arm together.
Your eyes went wide when you looked at the identically markings. "Whoa..." You whispered and looked up at Stan. "Well, hi. I'm Stan," Stanley said. "I'm (y/n)."

Mike Hanlon ;
    - first word you speak to each other on your wrist
"Wow, oh um, yeah." That was all that was written on your arm. You were confused by that for all your life. You didn't know why someone would just say wow to you as the first thing they ever say to you.
You were riding your bike along with the other losers. You all finally stopped when you saw Bower's car and a bike.
"Isn't that homeschool's bike?" Richie asked. "Yeah, that's Mike's bike," Beverly replied. Your eyes went wide, "When there's a kid's bike and Bower's car, that can't be good," You said, all of you dropping your bikes, well not Stan, he took the time to prop his up.
You all ran down the hill where you saw Mike on the ground with Henry and his gang tormenting him. "Hey! Stop!" You yelled.
You had never really talked to Mike, but you had wanted to. You looked around for a distraction and your eyes finally landed on the rocks that lay below you.
You grabbed one and threw it at Henry's head. "Rock wars!!!" Richie exclaimed before getting hit in the head with a rock.
After a while of the rock wars you had helped Mike get to safety. "Are you okay?" You asked him. He was just staring at you. "Wow, oh um, yeah," He replies and nodded quickly.
Your mouth hung open as you stared at him. He looked down at both your wrists and then looked back up at you. A small smile danced over his lips, and yours.

Ben Hanscom ;
    - countdown for when you first meet
The countdown on your wrists had been getting smaller and smaller. It currently said 5 minutes and 3 seconds. Your foot bounced anxiously.
You were waiting. You were sitting in the library, trying to study your book for history.
The time seemed to go slower and slower as your countdown counted down. When your clock finally hit 00:00:00, a boy sat next to you.
You looked up and saw a boy who was too into his book to have even looked at his countdown. You raised your eyebrow and lightly tapped his shoulder.
It took him a few seconds to take his eyes off his book but when he did his mouth fell open. "I-I, was someone sitting here?" He asked, slightly panicking. "No, no. I just wanted to tell me you're my soulmate," You boldly said. The boy's eyebrows shot up as he looked at his own countdown. "Oh! I haven't looked at it all day..." He said and then he looked at you. "I'm Ben. Ben Hanscom," He introduced himself. "I'm (y/f/n) (y/l/n)," you responded with a grin.

//sorry some of these are bad/short but i hope you liked it. one for the cast will be up soon//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]
114K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
492K 7.3K 51
A collection of my IT one-shots and imagines. (2017 and 2019) ↳ Most of the x reader fics are gender-neutral ↳ requests // CLOSED ↳ You can also find...
77.2K 627 105
Since I love reading these why not make one