Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

Od MeghanaKadali

Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 11

1.7K 54 0
Od MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"Madi actually...." He pauses.

"Actually what....?" I ask in a very grumpy tone.

"Madi actually I wanted to see Sasha." Blake answers me.

"Aw😍.." Sasha suddenly comes and jumps on Blake and hugs him.

Blake looks absolutely shocked and by seeing them I leave Ben's hand.

"But Sash what are you doing in our building?" I ask Sash.

"Tony called me saying you were worried and you rushed to Ben's cabin angrily and he asked me to come immediately." She tells me.

"But what was Ben doing in my room?" I ask Blake unable to confront Ben.

"He came to help. I knew you both would be sleeping and we didn't wanna disturb you so Ben said he will check first whether that room was yours or Sasha's." He explains me everything.

"Oh!! Wait but what are you doing near my wardrobe?" I ask facing Ben.

"I.. Ha... There was no light right I couldn't see anything and later I switched on my phone flashlight and saw I was near your wardrobe." He tells me.

"Oh..." I say looking at the ground unable to look at him😞.

I literally kicked him, pinched him and don't know what not I did.

"Blake I like you so very much aw you are super romantic I mean you just came all the way to our house at 1:00 in the midnight just to see me aw..." Sash says to Blake hugging him and I can see she is really happy.

"I have work to complete I will join you guys later." I say and rush out and run to my cabin.

After I close my cabin door I walk near my chair.

Some one catches my hand and turns me to face him and I know who is it and I know what's coming so I close my face with my both hands🤦🏻‍♀️.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"I have work to complete I will join you guys later." Madi says and she rushes to her cabin.

"You can't escape me princess." I go to her cabin.

I catch her hand and I spin her and I see her closing her face with her hands and I can't control my smile😂 and I start laughing looking at her cuteness.

"Madi what are you doing?" I ask her smiling.

"No just go I don't want to see you. I mean don't come in front of me.... Just go." She says with a sad tone.

"Okay If you say so." I say.

I was about to leave and she stops me holding my hand.

"Okay okay I am really sorry. I mean, I don't know what gets into to me I say something or the other to you. Before I said idiot, stupid and what not and today I literally kicked you and pinched you and all. OMG I am really sorry. I don't know how to say sorry also and you stop talking to me is totally fair enough😢." She says looking at the walls.

I start smiling lightly.

"Okay so I will stop talking with you from now on for some days." I say without any expression on my face controlling my smile🤭.

"No No No please no..... one last time please tell me what to do I will do anything trust me." She says looking at me now.

I go a bit close to her ears.

"Are you sure anything😈?" I ask her and I see she just freezes in her place.

"Um.. Ya...." She replies with a shuttering tone.

Now I go more close to her. I can feel her breathe on my neck.

"I want you to come out with me and have dinner." I ask her smiling 😁and the moment I say she starts smiling.

"I would definitely come." She says and I feel super happy.

"I will come and pick you up at 8:00." I tell her.

Madison P.O.V :

"Oh My God Are you kidding me Madi?" Sash asks me.

"Sash why would I joke?" I tell while I am setting up my room.

"Wow so finally you and your prince are going on a date aw...." Sash can't stop smiling 😃at all.

Actually I am blushing more and more inside he he....

"Sash it's not a date." I tell her.

"Shut up Madi seriously everyone knows the meaning of a date." She says laughing loudly.

"Whatever.." I just say that and I hear someone ring the door bell.

"Blake....!!!!!!" Sash goes and jumps on him. But looking at them I feel really good they are super cute.

"We both decided to join you and Ben." She tells me and the moment she says I become like robot 😨.

"Oh My God Blake look at her cute face..." They both start laughing🤣.

"M, we don't wanna come in between your romance. You both enjoy for this time. Blake said he will stay here with me." She says and I feel Thank god.

It's 7:00 and my heart starts beating fast. Blake and Sash are in kitchen making food.

I absolutely have no idea what to do. I hear a doorbell sound and I became statue in the place I am and after few seconds Anna comes into my room.

"Madi...." She comes and hugs me.

"Hey pretty girl..." I kiss her😘 on the cheek.

"So Anna actually...." I was about to say Anna about me and Ben going to Dinner.

"I know I know Ben took permission from me he told me he wants to take you out for dinner and he promised me that we three will go out together tomorrow." She tells me while she is playing with my hair.

Aw how sweet of him he already told her.

"Anna do you like your boyfriend going out with me?" I ask her thinking if she is upset that we are not spending time with her.

"No definitely not..... I am totally okay with you both being together actually I love it. You both are just perfect together." She tells and kisses me.

"Anna we are not together or anything we are just going out for a dinner." I tell her.

"I am just predicting the future and telling you Madi." She tells me and she laughs.

"Enough and wait Anna don't you wanna sleep here today with me." I ask her.

"Yippee yeah.... 😍I would love it." She says having a big huge smile on her face.

I wear a normal top and jeans and as soon as I come out "Oh My God..!!!" Anna and Sasha shout at the same time.

"What's wrong?" I ask them.

"M, Are you out of your senses?? You are going out with The Ben Williams you can't go like that at all and we won't let you go just like that." Sash tells me in a very angry tone.

Anna goes near the wardrobe and picks a dress for me.

"Madi wear this.."

"Perfect!!!!" Sash tells.

"No freaking way I am not going to wear it. Am I going to prom or something?" 🤦🏻‍♀️ I tell them.

"Shut up no more arguments. If you love us you will wear it." Sash tell me and turns back.

"Yeah if you won't wear we will not be friends with you anymore." Saying that Anna also turns back.

"Okay okay fine. Seriously like seriously you both people are nuts." I tell and close my door.

I get ready and I come out.

"Oh My God you look really beautiful😍." Sash tells me.

"Wow Madi you look gorgeous. My boyfriend is gone get cast in your magic spell. He will be head over heels for you." Anna tells me and gives a kiss on my cheek.

I hear Ben voice from downstairs and my heart stops beating.

Oh My God....

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I walk into her house and see Blake cooking.

Sasha comes down from the stairs.

"Just one minute she will be here." She says and she rushes.

I keep talking with Blake and I hear footsteps from the stairs and I see and I freeze.

Oh My God......!!!!! 😲I just get lost in her world.

I don't think there is any adjective still invented to describe her.

She comes near me.

"You look beyond Gorgeous🔥." I tell her still cast in her spell.

"Thanks" She smiles.

"You look okay though." She says smiling at me and I smile with her😌.

"I know you will be drooling at her the whole night. At least while driving concentrate on the road and not on her." Anna tells me in my ears and we both laugh.

We say bye to everyone.

I go open the car door for Madi and I go and start the car.

"Where are we going?" Madi asks me.

"Princess have a little patience. There are many things that I have today to show you." I tell her and she just nods and starts smiling😌.

I can't keep my eyes away from her at all with utmost difficulty I try to drive concentrating on road.

Wow today night is going to be the best.....

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
76.6K 4.4K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
135K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...