The only thing worse than a p...

By Blayze

More

The only this worse than a player, is a player who knows..Chapter2
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 3
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 4
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 5
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 6
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 7
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 8
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 9
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter10
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 11
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 12
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 13
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter15
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter16
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter17
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter19
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 20
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter22
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter23
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter24
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter25
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter26
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter27
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter28 (Laurens PLAN)
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter29
The only things worse than a player...Chapter30
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter31
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter32
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter33
He only thing worse than a player...Chapter34
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter35
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter36
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter37
The only things worse than a player...Chapter38
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter39
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 40
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter42
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter43 (The END)
The only thing worse than a player, is a player who knows...

The only thing worse than a player...Chapter18

46.8K 516 171
By Blayze

Hey ppl! First of all, the "question" wasn't such a big deal....it was just a question of epic proportions! ;) Jason is trying to get on her GOOD side...mentioning her PMS-ing is NOT the way to a girls heart.

KK, and whoever that is who said they'll give me cookies....I luv u.

AND NO THREATENING ME TO UPLOAD, BY SAYING ULL EAT ME OR SEND YOUR "DOGS" AND "ZOMBIE BROTHERS" AFTER ME.

That is all.

Read on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 18

~*Ryder's POV*~

I growled slightly at Jason for interrupting my make-out session with Rayne. Jason knew I was upset and smirked at me, before turning to Rayne.

"Yeah?" Rayne answered.

"Sorry to interrupt your...time with Ryder, but I was wondering if we could get together sometime to just talk...you know...get to know each other better." he said, and I laughed.

I GET IT! Jake said to get to know his sister before sleeping with her, so he has to get the basics of Rayne's personality covered. Rayne looked up at me expectedly, for an answer.

I smiled and nodded. Rayne looked back at Jason who was staring at Rayne's...yeah.

"Sure...where and when?"

"Uhh, Monday...5 o'clock...my house?"

"Excuse me?" I asked. "YOUR house?"

"Don't worry Ryd. My family will be there, so nothing COULD happen, even if I was tempted to." I grimaced and held onto Rayne's waist, a bit harder than I should.

"Fine. But only for two hours." I said. Rayne smirked, as Jason's face lit up.

"cool! Ok, ill...goooo now..." He said, swimming away. When he had left, Rayne hugged me.

"So you forgive me?" I asked. Rayne pulled away.

"absolutely not! You threw me in the pool Ryder! And then you tried and seduced me into forgiving you!" Rayne shouted. I sighed.

"Then I guess we'll have to do something about this..." I sighed. Rayne's eyes widened, and she immediately looked sadly at me.

"Ryder, I was just kidding...do you really want to break up with me?" she asked. My eyes grew wide, and I hugged her.

"No Rayne! Don't ever think that I would break up with you, ok?" I asked. Rayne nodded and smiled.

"then what?" she asked.

"I meant..." and I grabbed her and took her out of the pool. I guess she looked kind of funny with her face near my.....front (wink wink) and her legs kicking around like a maniac.

I carried her to the fathers, and when I walked up, they all looked at us confused.

"Uh...I know im kind of old and stuff, but is that a new position kids use these days?" Jason's dad asked. His names Max. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"DADDY! Ryder wont put me down!" Rayne screamed. Her dad smiled at me.

"Did she kick you?"

"No."

"Then, why is she upside down facing your-"

"She doesn't forgive me for throwing her into the pool." I sighed, still holding Rayne. The men laughed, and handed me a hotdog. I held Rayne with one hand and ate the hotdog with the other.

"Ryder Pulton, put me down!" she screamed.

"Not until I'm forgiven." I smiled. Then Jenny bounced over.

"Why is she upside down?" she asked me.

"Oh I was just tired, and wanted Ryder to carry me around, and I preferred to be next to his cr*tch." Rayne growled. Jenny blinked a few times, then grabbed a hotdog.

"whatever Rayne." She smiled, eating her hotdog. Rayne sighed.

"Well, aren't you going to offer me one?" she asked, pointing at the food. Jenny smiled.

"I would...but it seems that you already have one." She smiled, and our dads erupted with laughter. I laughed as well, and Rayne groaned.

"You guys suck. Ok Ryder...I forgive you." She sighed. I smiled, and flipped her back to her feet.

"Thank you, Rayne." I smiled and pecked her red cheeks. She growled at me, but smiled soon afterwards. Her dad, Brandon, gave Rayne a plate of food, and we sat down. Jason, David, Maya, Jake, Jane, and the rest came soon after.

"I love hotdogs." Nate smiled. Jane scoffed.

"You like anything with the word 'dog' in it."

"Like?"

"ALL dogs, hotdogs, and...a word for a female dog." She smirked. Nate seemed in thought, then chuckled.

"Yeah...good times." He smiled. Jane threw a chip at Nate, who ate it right off the floor. That's my family.

"So Jake, I've got a 'meeting' with your sister of Monday." Jason smirked. Jake looked at me and Rayne.

"Really? I didn't know you were into Noreen." Jake smiled, and Emily gagged.

"EWW! No! My best friend will NOT date my brother. Its wrong."

"Plus, I don't date outside my species." Noreen smiled. Jason rolled his eyes.

"I meant Rayne, idiot." He said. Jake raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have a 'meeting?"

"To get to know her better. I barely know anything about Rayne, so I thought we could be friends and stuff." Jason smiled, innocently. Max (Jason's Dad), almost choked on his food.

"Ex-ca-use- me? Is this MY son? The one who has never had a girlfriend? The one who uses and abuses, loves and leaves, humps and dumps,--"

"I GET IT DAD!" Jason shouted, and the men (who I think were drunk, or high on pixi sticks) laughed again.

"Well, anyways, did you ask Ryder?" Jake asked. I nodded.

"Oh yeah, as long as it's a friendly gathering, then he can get to know Rayne all he wants." I said, giving Jake a look, that showed what I REALLY meant. Jake sighed and nodded.

Maya smiled and stood up.

"Ok bums, lets do something fun!"

"Like?" David asked

"Like....suggestions?"

" Like...swimming?"

"NOT AFTER WE JUST ATE!" Jenny said. I rolled my eyes,

"Cant you take a little cramps, Jenny?" I asked. Rayne growled.

"NO! I'm already crampy, so swimming and eating will be 10-times worse!" she said, and Jason raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Are you...you know...at your time of the month?" he asked, turning pink. Rayne's eyes widened and she beamed. Uh oh...

"Yes! Jason, im on my period! You know that thing where girls turn to women?" she asked. Jason blushed BIG time, and averted his gaze. Maya smiled.

"Oh yes. And I was wondering Rayne, how are you swimming with a pad?" Maya asked. Rayne laughed.

"Oh Maya, a tampon! That's used for when a pad would be too noticeable." She said. Ooohhhh! I get it! They're TRYING to make Jason uncomfortable. But sadly...it was making ALL of us uncomfortable.

"All right girls, settle it down!" David said. Jason looked at David gratefully then we continued to sit like blobs.

Then the mothers came over to us.

"Ryder, Rayne, could we speak to you a moment?" My mom and Rayne's asked. We nodded and followed them inside the house. Once we all sat in the living room, the interrogation started.

"So Ryder, how are your grades in school?" Rayne's mom asked. I smiled.

"Um, pretty good I guess...a's and b's." I said. Mrs. Bryson nodded,

"What is your career goal?"

"Hopefully to be a mechanical engineer."

"Does that make good money?"

"Most engineer jobs do, so yes."

"Ok, good. So, what are your hobbies?"

"Football, Soccer, Basketball, Singing, driving, fixing cars, swimming, biking, and surfing." He said.

"Wow...ok, so have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Im sorry, I asked the wrong question. Are you a virgin?"

"Uh,..no." I said, nervously. Mrs. Bryson gave me a hard look, that made me uncomfortable.

"Ok, when were you 'not a virgin'?"

"When I was almost 15." I almost whispered.

"Have you had s*x with more than one person?"

"Yea." I said, sweating.

"How many?"

"I don't know." I said. My mom was watching, while biting her lip.

"Ok then. So you're a 16, almost 17 year old player, who, when my daughter decided to get pretty, wants to date her?"

"No! I really like Rayne, and I did before she had that makeover. Before that she visited us right mom?" I asked, and my mom nodded.

"Yes, she did, and she was very pleasant." My mom smiled. Mrs. Bryson nodded.

"Ok...so you like Rayne, for her?"

"Yeah I do!"

"So even if she went back to the way she was?"

"Of course!"

"Got proof?"

"Ask Jane. She walked in on us, when I almost kissed Rayne."

"When was that?"

"When she visited."

"Ok...Rayne?"

"Yes mom?"

"Do you like Ryder?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Enough to love him in the future?" she asked, and I turned to Rayne and saw her blush.

"Yeah." Rayne whispered so softly, I barely heard her. Rayne's mom smiled.

"Ryder, would you ever be tempted to cheat on my daughter? And be fully honest."

"No. I would never. I really like Rayne, and would never cheat."

"Do you like her enough to love her in the future?"

"Yeah, I do." I smiled, and I glanced at Rayne who's eyes were lit up.

"Well then...I guess im ok with your relationship. You seem like someone who cares for my daughter, and I guess I trust you with her."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bryson." I smiled. She nodded and turned to my mom.

"Your turn for interrogation?"

"No, I know a lot about Rayne already. I talked to her that night she visited, and Ryders told me so much. Plus...anyone who my son is willing to stop sleeping around for, and who makes him talk a lot, MUST be good for him." She smiled.

"Thank you Gloria." Rayne grinned. My mom smiled and stretched.

"Ok, I'm going to get a burger." Rayne's mom said. My mom nodded.

"Me too. See you kids!" they said and went off. When they left, I turned to Rayne. She was smiling and looking at me.

"So...that was fun?" I asked. Rayne smiled.

"Yeah...very."

"So you'll talk with Jason on Monday..."

"Yeah. I know he just wants to get to know me so he can get on Jake's good side."

"Yep. Be aware that he will turn on his full charm when you see him."

"Don't worry. I wont do anything."

"I wasn't worried." I lied. Rayne smiled and kissed my cheek, this time without blushing.

"Good." She said. I wrapped my arms on her waist, and kissed her a bit roughly. It must be the "She's in a bikini, and you're only in trunks" that triggered my hormones.

Rayne didn't complain though, and responded by licking my lip. I smiled slightly and opened my mouth. Rayne snaked her tongue in my mouth, and felt all over it. I did the same to her, and Rayne was beginning to breathe heavily.

I pulled back for her to breathe and I kissed her neck, and jaw-line. I could feel her bre*st up against my chest, but I didn't make a move towards them. Rayne might not be ready for that yet.

She was also kind sitting ON me, so feeling her skin on me, and that thin bikini bottom on my lap, was a big turn on.

Rayne's hands were in my hair, as I kissed her and rubbed her back.

"Ok, guys, break it up!" Jenny smiled, walking in. I rolled my eyes, and pulled back.

"Why does someone ALWAYS have to interrupt?" I asked.

"Once you guys decide to do these things in PRIVATE, then we'll stop walking in on you."

"Whatever, Jen." I said. Jenny grinned.

"I came to tell you all that we need to go back out and have a pool-chicken fight!" she smiled. Rayne laughed, and we went back out.

~*Rayne's POV*~

Everyone left at 9pm, and my parents were dead tired. I'm soooo happy they approve of Ryder! I really like him and I was lucky to find him.

The next day, I woke to my cell phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Rayne, its Monica."

"Oh...hey Monica...wassup?"

"Um...Do you want to go shopping with me? You, Jenny and Lauren?"

"I assume you want Ryder and Jake there as well?"

"No, just a girls day."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll call Lauren and Jenny if you want."

"Its ok, I can call Jenny. You can call Lauren..."

"So you'll come?"

"Sure, why not. Can Maya come?"

"Sure! And Noreen, if you want."

"Ok, cool. Thanks."

"No problem...see you at 1pm at the mall?"

"Okay cool, bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up and stared at the phone. Wow...Monica changed,... maybe we should call Opal and Kelly 'saggy' and 'loose' and they'll become friendly and non-b*tches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment!!! SEE HOW LONG THIS IS;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 65 19
Karen Jackson x oc
31.8K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
24.2K 537 73
Just for fun <3