Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 10

1.7K 54 1
By MeghanaKadali

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Blake come home right now?" I call Blake.

"Ben are you out of your mind it's 1:00 in the night. Go sleep." He says in a sleepy voice.

"Please I want to go to Madison house." I tell him.

"Are you out of your senses😑. Why the hell would you wanna go to her house and that too at 1:00 in the night." He shouts at me.

"Blake I think that magic girl is Madison😍..." I tell him smiling.

"WHAT!!!!" He screams.

"Okay I will tell you everything. I will come to pick you up. I will be there in 5 minutes." I tell him and cut the call.

"Are you sure it's the same dress😐?" Blake asks me while I am driving.

"Ya I am pretty sure but I wanna see it in real." I tell him.

"And how are you gonna do it? If we go ring the bell they will think we are idiots and Sasha will also be there and I don't wanna be an idiot in front of her." He says.

"Wait till we reach there you will get all your answers." I say and smile.

We reach back of her house and I look for something I require and I see I get it.

"Yes!!! This is it." I say and I drag the ladder which I find there.

"What are you doing and seriously How would you know it's her room?" He asks me.

"I saw her once from Anna's room it's straight opposite to hers😛." I say laughing.

"Catch it tightly okay." I tell him.

"You are utilizing me really well bro." He says and I look at him and smile.

"You are my best friend bro and if you won't help me who else would☹️." I say and then he smiles and with utmost difficulty I reach her room and I move her room curtains and I look at her sleeping.

I freeze at the place I was and I keep looking at her thinking how beautiful she is and I have a huge smile on my face looking at her😃.

"Ben stop drooling at her now go." He says with a bit high tone.

I snap out of my world and I jump into her room. I go and open her wardrobe and since it's dark in there so I on my mobile flashlight 🔦 and see that dress.

My heart just flutters like butterfly and when I was about to close the door I see that earring the one which one of the pair she lost it the other day.

I keep smiling ☺️looking at it and then as soon as I turn something hard hits me...

"Ouch..." I scream.

"You idiot you come into my room and try to rob things and you thought she is a girl and she can't do anything stupid fellow...." I hear Madison voice.

I try to close her mouth and then I push her on bed and I walk away and I turn and see whether she is alright and then I jump from the window and then me and Blake run and we drive home.

Madison P.O.V :

"What the hell he just pushes me and goes away." I shout at myself.

I get up and go near window and see two guys running and then they go away in a car and the car seems ultra expensive though and I take a picture of their car and I can see the car number.

"They are dead when I find them. I will find them at any cost." I say to myself and then sleep 😴 .

Next day I tell Sash everything.

"Oh My God why didn't you tell me this yesterday." She asks.

"I thought there is no point in disturbing you then. They already left by then." I tell her.

I go to office...

"Madi Don't start crying I have to tell you something." Tony says with a sad look on his face.

"What happened?" I ask concernedly.

"Your Prince has got hurt on his head. I just came from his cabin he has a bandage on his right side of his forehead." He tells me.

"Oh Okay whatever😏 I have lots of work to complete I will talk with you later." I say as if I am not bothered at all and then he leaves saying okay fine.

As soon as he leaves I think about Ben and I search for my project file and I take it and I rush to his cabin.

I reach his cabin and I see Ben and Blake talking about something and Ben starts smiling.

"Ben..." I call him. Then Ben just looks at me.

He doesn't speak anything for a few minutes.

"Um.. I am sorry if I disturbed you both I will come back again later." I tell Ben.

"No No stay..." He shouts.

"Okay. I just came here to see I mean how are I mean sorry wait I mean..." I just utter something.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

The moment I see her in my cabin I just get lost in her eyes.

Oh God...! What is with her beautiful gorgeous eyes....

"Okay. I just came here to see I mean how are I mean sorry wait I mean..." She rambles something and for some stupid reason I find her super cute while rambling.

"I mean I just came here to submit my project file." She says and hands over the file to me.

"Oh that's great Madi. We still got time to complete this." I say and then she just nods and she leaves and though I wanna say don't go nothing comes out of my mouth.

"How did you get hurt?" She turns and asks me with a concerned look.

"I... fell down when I was sleeping😴." I tell her and then I say I realize how lame it is to say.

"Oh Take care." She says and leaves the room.

"Aw look at you both bro you both are just adorable😍. I mean anyone can say she just came here to ask how did you get hurt......" He says and I start smiling🙈.

"Okay enough." I tell him controlling my smile.

"Dude you started blushing now...." He says laughing loudly.

"Shut up."

Madison P.O.V:

Me and Tony go to cafeteria and have some coffee and then we leave and I realize that Ben started calling me Madi and I start blushing ☺️and smiling and while I was walking I notice a familiar car.

I open my phone to see whether it's the same car and I check it's number.

It's the same car.

"What happened Madi. Are you alright?" Tony asks me.

"Tony how can I know whose car 🚗 is that?" I ask him.

"It is top model car and I am sure that security guard will help you with it." As soon as he says I go near the security and ask him whose car it is.

"Everyone in these quarters know whose car is that." Security tells me.

"We are new here. Can you please tell us?" I ask him.

"It's Ben Williams. Grandson of this Williams company chairman." He tells me.

"WHAT!!!!" I have a shocked look on my face😱.

I rush to the lift and press 9th floor.

"Tony I will talk with you later. I have something to deal with." I tell him and I walk to Ben's cabin.

When I enter his cabin.

"Madi what happen...." I don't let Ben complete.

I go catch his hand and twist his hand tightly and I hold it back and knock him down on the table😑.

"Madi what are you doing????" He screams.

"Madison.." Blake comes near me.

"You just stay where you are." I tell Blake.

"How did you get hurt did you fell from your bed or Did you get hit by some girl?" I shout at him.

"Seriously like seriously, You think you can fool me." I shout😤.

Then Ben starts to say 

"Madi actually....."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
1.6K 167 40
"If only you had kissed that boy, I could've made money off your marriage." A flood of tears welled up in Aadhya's eyes. She felt like a burden, unw...