my mommy ( camren)

By fifth_harmony_x

( ageplay and spanking ) camila and lauren are best friends they know everything from each other but what t... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight

chapter twenty one

3.7K 98 12
By fifth_harmony_x

" L- Lauren? C-Camila??? "

four girls were staring wide eyed at each other in pure shock , they never would've thought they would see each other in this place . Lauren couldn't believe her eyes .. , was this real life ? if she is dreaming please someone wake her up.

she was the last person she expected to be here .

" lucy ? vero?? what are you doing here ? are you guys ... like in this too?? " lauren finally broke the long silence and saw on her friends faces that they weren't exactly happy about this situation either.

"i ... uh.. yeah . very and i are dating and she is my little . " lucy answered the green eyed girl.

" wow that was the last thing that i expected .. vero is a little and you're her mommy ? and girlfriend ? since when? but not long ago you were literally flirting with me? like in the cafeteria?? what was that about ?? " 

lucy smiled.

" vero and i made a bet " 

lauren furrowed her eyebrows 

" a bet? care to explain a little more ? "

" i said camila liked you and vero said she saw you just as a friend , so i got this idea to flirt with you and we both watched camila's body language and when we saw she was literally killing me with her laser eyes we both knew it." 

" wow... what a plottwist. " 

and then she turned to face camila " you were jealous? "

" phew .. jealous no of course not . i am camila and i'm never jealous ... my middle name is not jealous cause i never get jealous " camila blushed while rambling.

" let's pretend we believe that camz " she giggles and camila pouted .

" soo. are we agreeing not a word to anyone about this? " 

" totally " 

after they had that weird interaction with lucy and vero, they had some lunch and visited a few more shops and to end she went with camila to the play area, after playing for about an hour camila was beat up and lauren found her asleep on a pony.

it was too cute .

they arrived a hour later back to camila's house and decided to call it a night after a very eventful day . 

---------

the next morning for some reason camila couldn't sleep until noon and that reason was

school. 

i mean who loves school? you learn all this crap that you won't need in the future anyway  . the only thing good thing about it is that you can hang out with your friends all day but even that camila wasn't looking forward for it .

lucy and vero knew and doing this too.

camila knew they promised they wouldn't tell anything but still she was a little nervous and scared about it . but even if they told the whole school they would have to expose themselves.

camila got ready for school and prepared her for a long boring day at school. 

------

after school lauren and dinah met up at her lockers , ready to get some sweet revenge and like dinah likes to call it , a poly beat down . 

camila is at the library doing some studying for her test on Friday so she wouldn't be here to witness it and that's a good thing. she knows camila is not a fan of violence and revenge .

" are you ready lauser ? " 

" yup and stop calling me that !" 

dinah laughed and when they saw two losers at their lockers , lauren made a movement to storm to the two but before she could get there , dinah grabbed her by her collar back to her . 

" dude are you crazy? " 

" what?! i thought you wanted to get some sweet revenge? " 

lauren furrowed her eyebrows at dinah's action .

" oh we are but not in the school lauser . do you wanna get caught and get expelled? we're handling this outside ." 

lauren nods her head in understanding .

" what would i do without you ? " lauren said

" nothing duh" 

they both quietly got out of the school building and waited for those two loser to get their

after a few minutes later , they finally made it outside .

" vomit md doofus , doritoboy . " 

" huh? "

" i gave you both nicknames " lauren smirked and got closer to the two boys with dinah following her .

" you think you can get away hurting MY camz ? "

they both smirked

" i wouldn't mind getting in her cute little skirt " 

BAM!!

lauren slammed vomit mcdoofus against the brick wall and kicked his stomach , then his private parts and eventually threw a few fists on his ugly ass face . 

while dinah was giving a poly beat down to dorito boy 

" touch her again and you're dead ! do you hear me !" 

lauren grabbed him by his collar and the boy nodded his head immediately 

" yes lauren " 

lauren kicked doritoboy in his stomach .

" i said do you hear me ?!" 

" yes lauren " 

lauren smiled and looked at the two boys all beaten up , both black eyes and their ugly faces smeared in blood. 

" bye losers . " they laughed and left the scene , feeling very good about their sweet revenge.

  AN: this chapter is a little short but you got 2 updates so i think that's okay then :D 

again leave your thoughts and suggestion in comments or message me

and to my baby :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 14.9K 54
Lauren and Camila don't know each other... None of the girls from fifth harmony do. One day Dinah added some random people to a group chat. Lauren an...
106K 1K 35
Camila Spends her time texting Lauren her Best Friend alot these days. But she wonders what Lauren will think if she ever found out her secret yes C...
46K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
116K 1.8K 13
Camila takes care of Lauren. If you don't like ageplay stories, then don't read this fic! It contains non sexual ageplay, with spanking as discipline...