Rise

Galing kay maxine247

(Sequel to Strong, Truly Strong) Rise: Move from a lower position to a higher one. The countries now knew tha... Higit pa

Rise
The Morning After
Explanation
Trust
Staying Over
Worried
Restoring(?)
Hurt
Little By Little
Breath
Kayaking
Rise Up
Strong, Truly Strong, Phoenix, Rise

Meeting the Rest of North America

1.8K 70 27
Galing kay maxine247

F.E.A.R
Has two meanings-
Forget Everything And Run
OR
Face Everything And Rise
The choice is yours.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Yeah, bitches. Did he stutter?" Texas said sassily, "I'm the great state of Texas."

Many countries were shocked at the behavior of the states/provinces, cities, and territories. But hey, America did say that they didn't like them.

"Be nice guys," Venezuela said to her younger cousins.

"Fine," South Carolina muttered before walking in the house, "Venney said we have to be nice to those assholes," They all heard her say inside.

Quebec looked at the countries he didn't know, "I apologize for my cousins' behaviors," He started to walk back inside the house, "But if you break any of the rules, there will be consequences," He said darkly before disappearing in Canada's house.

Many countries felt scared.

"Sorry about that guys," Canada said shaking his head, "They just really don't like you gu- I mean, they'll warm up as they get to know you."

All of the states/ provinces, territories, and cities who were still outside started to laugh.

"That's- that's really funny Mattie," Toronto said, wiping tears from his eyes. 

"Nапа!!!" A voice yelled. The countries turned to see a little girl run out the house and into Russia's arms who was smiling.

"Well, I guess we should start introducing you guys," Alfred said before pointing to the little girl, "That's Alaska," He pointed went on to introduce his other siblings who were still outside before they entered the house.

"There are more kids!?!" England said shocked as they entered the house.

Diego laughed, "Of course, North America is a big continent, you know."

Many countries were getting icy glares while others were talking to the states/ provinces, etc that they knew.

"Ok guys, gather around!!!" America called out, to his younger siblings, "As you all know, these are the countries I told you were coming. Please, treat them with respect even if you hate them. Okay?"

There was no answer which frightened some countries.

"Okay?" America asked again.

There were mutters of agreements.

America looked at the countries, "Allow me to introduce you guys," He looked back at his siblings and pointed at the countries, "This is Belgium, you guys already know Prussia and Denmark of course-"

"Keseseseses, of course they know the awesome me," Prussia said before he and Denmark went to join some Mexican states and American cities in something.

"Anyway, you guys know Philippines and Lithuania, this is France, Spain, and England-"

"ENGLAND!!?!" Twelve of the former thirteen colonies all looked angry.

It was quiet.

Massachusetts just stood there staring at England as some tears fell, "Y- you took Boston away from us."

England looked away guilty.

"Who's Boston?" Hawaii asked quietly.

Only America and the original 13 knew about Boston.  

Massachusetts's face soon turned into an angry expression, "You took my capital away from me, my little sister."

Alfred took a step towards his sister and hugged her.

"She's gone Alfie," The girl cried in her big brother's chest, "She's gone because of him!! He killed her!!"

"Killed her?" The ones who didn't know about Boston said.

Alfred looked at the countries, "Please excuse me guys," He took Emma down a hallway.

It was now slient in the hallway.

England was looking down in guilt.

"Who's Boston?" Vermont and Nevada asked at the same time.

Mexico City looked at the rest of North and South, "Do you guys know? He asked.

"It's not our place to tell guys," Maria said sadly.

They looked at the rest of the 13 left.

"We......." New York started, "Al and Emma will tell you when their ready."

"Oh," They all stood in slience for awhile longer before the states, provinces, cities, etc, quietly walked out.

Canada sighed, he knew his siblings didn't like the countries but didn't expect them meeting to start out like this, "I'll show you guys to your rooms,"  The countries who didn't know his younger siblings all quickly nodded and followed Canada.

South America and Mexico helped him show the countries their rooms.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Japan sighed as he unpacked his things. He was kinda happy that America hadn't introduced him yet.

He wasn't ready to see Hawaii's face when he did.

Japan felt really bad for England, they hadn't been here for 2 hours yet and things were already getting off onto a bad start. The poor man was dealing with the guilt of killing a child.

A four year old child.

But that didn't make him any better, after all. He was dealing with the guilt of bombing a 6 year old child.

That was the downside to being a country.

When it was time for war, sometimes you would get so consumed in trying to win. And would do anything to win it, even if it meant hurting others.

Just like World War 2.

Japan shook his head at that, he had let his thoughts wander.

As he continued to pack his things, he couldn't help but think about how America had been acting lately. Ever since the memories, he had seemed.... what's the word?........

Closed in?  

Afraid?

Well.... something like that.

Yeah, now that he thought about it, when Italy asked him about going out for pasta, he had seemed a bit scared and spaced out for awhile. Just like when France came over.

Was America scared of them? Was he worried about something?

He was gonna get to the bottom of this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How long will they be here?" Emma asked as she paced Alfred's office

"Just until everything is cleared up with trade. Which may take 2 or 3 days," Her brother responded.

She groaned, "It's not fair, why did she have to go!?!" She cried, "Why did she have to be taken away so soon!!?!" She put her head in her hands and sobbed.

Alfred sighed as he thought about his little sister, before walking towards Emma and pulling his sobbing sister into a hug, "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to talk to them."

She nodded, "Isn't England like your dad or something?"

America froze. Was England really his father or just pretending? He could just be lying to him to try and hurt him even more than.

He just didn't know.

"Alfie?" Emma asked, "You okay?" She felt her brother stiffen.

"Y-yeah," He said, "Do you want to tell the others about her?" He asked, changing the subject which didn't go unnoticed by Emma.

She thought about it.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"No," She shook her head, "Betsey was their sister too and..... they deserve to know."

America nodded, "You should get ready for dinner, kiddo," He said before walking out.

"You didn't answer my question," Massachusetts said once he was out of the office.

That was strange, why did he stiffen at the mention at England like that and start to daze off?

Was he okay?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America thought back to the question that Emma asked him.

He knew how these things went.

First it was, 'We'll never hurt you again, we're so, so sorry.'

Then it was, 'We want to be the parents you deserved."

From there, things would get better and life would be okay.

Until Bam!!

They stab him in the back and go back their hurtful ways,

He stopped and took a deep breath.

No.

He wasn't gonna let that happen.

He wasn't gonna get hurt again, even if he had to distance himself away from his former colonizers again.

After the memories, he thought everything would be okay. Like a happy ending.

But only fairytales had happy endings.

He sighed, leaned against the wall, slid down it, and looked up towards the ceiling, "I'm just not meant to have a happy ending."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance, you must
Keep Moving.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

238K 8.1K 83
Many things fall. Such as heros. All heros eventually fall. Some because of a villian. But America? No, this hero was falling to something else. Som...
37.7K 837 23
No Ships! i do be cringing at this very hard but I'll keep it up for y'all. note that the quality is very questionable and like most people i've ref...
539 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
78.1K 1.3K 29
Alfred knows that since he was little he was wanted. By England and France. But it comes as a surprise that he is not only wanted, but desired. By t...