Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 7

1.8K 60 3
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

I go to Sash room and see her still sleeping.

"Yesterday she must have slept lately." I say myself and I go for a walk. I lock the door and come outside.

"You came for a vacation or you came to stay here?" I turn back to see who is it and I notice a cute girl👧🏼 of age around 9 years.

"I came to stay here cute girl." I tell her pulling her cheeks.

"I already like you so much. You are really nice and beautiful." She says with the most adorable smile😄 on her face.

"Aw you look much prettier than any other girl in this world trust me." I tell her admiring her cuteness.

"May I know your name beautiful😍?" She asks me.

"Madison you can call me Madi. What is this pretty girl name?" I ask her.

"My name is Anna."

"A cute name for a cute girl😉."

"Can you be my friend?" She asks me with a cute look on her face.

"I thought we are already best friends👭."

"Then come to my house I will show my room and I will tell about my new best friend to my parents." She starts pulling me towards her house.

Aw... She is so adorable. I love her already. I go to her house.

"Mom, This is Madi my best friend." She tells her mom.

"Hi Madi, I am Dixie. You know something from two days Anna kept stalking you. I mean😄 she keeps looking at you from the window and she tells me mom can i make her as my best friend she is so nice and pretty." Her mom tells me while Anna is setting up her room.

"Ms.Dixie, I am really glad🙂 that I met you both.Your daughter is beyond adorable." I smile.

I go to Anna's room we both play and dance and I sing for her 🎤.

"Wow Madi, You Sing so beautifully. I just love everything about you." She tells me kissing my cheek😘.

After sometime I see the time is 12:00.

"Oh My God it's been 4 hours that I came here. Anna I have to go sorry." I tell her.

"Madi..." She calls me with a sad look on her face.

"Anna I am right next to your house. You can just come whenever you like. Me and Sash have to go out. Bye Anna." I hug and kiss her.

"Bye Ms.Dixie see you." I wave at her.

"Madi, Can you and Sash join us for dinner?" Ms. Dixie asks me.

"Um.... Ms.Dixie..." I was about to say something.

"Please Madi please." Anna asks me.

"Okay okay we both would actually love to come😊." I go to my house.

When I go to my house I see Sash still sleeping.

"Sash wake up Don't you have lunch date with Blake today?" I shout at her.

"Madi it's at 1:00 dude and if we start at 12:30 it's enough." She tells in a sleepy voice.

"Idiot it's 12:00." As soon as I tell her she gets up and checks her phone.

"WHAT THE HELL😱!!!!!" She shouts and then we get dressed. I wear

and Sashh wears

"How am I looking?" Sash asks me.

"You look stunning😍 as always." I tell her and then we leave.

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"Blake are they gonna come?" I ask him.

"She just texted me saying that they will be here within 5 mins." He tells me looking at his phone.

"Hey Pretty girl😍." Blake goes and hugs her.

"Ben this is Sasha and Sasha this is Ben my Best friend." He introduces us both to each other.

But she doesn't speak anything for a few seconds she keeps her mouth wide open😮.

"Hi Sasha, Nice to meet you." I greet her extending my hand.

"Nice to meet you Ben." She shutters.

"Where is your friend?" Blake asks her.

"Ya I am here." I look back to see her and I see it's Madison.

"Ben..." Madison says with a confused look😐.

After we all greet each other. Sasha says something in Madison ears and they both start smiling and I see Madison starts blushing and then Blake looks at me and Madison.

While we are eating I see Madison smiling and I see her dimple and suddenly she looks at me and I notice her eyes shine.

I feel those eyes and smile are familiar.

By the time I start thinking about her.

"Bye Blake we had a great time." Sasha hugs Blake.

"Ben nice to meet you." She shakes her hand with mine and then Sasha and Blake go talking with each other leaving me and Madison behind.

I notice Madison smiling and for some weird reason I keep looking at her smile without even blinking.

"Aren't they cute😍?" Madison asks me.

"Yeah, I have never seen Blake Blushing like that." I tell her.

Then after few minutes of talking Madison and Sasha leave.

During the entire ride if I close my eyes I get the smile of that magic girl and then the smile of Madison and I feel both are very similar and I keep thinking about magic girl ✨and then about Madison.

"What's wrong with me." I shout.

"Are you okay Ben?" Blake asks me. "Yeah I am fine." I tell him.

Madison P.O.V :

"Sash you remember right I told you about Anna and her mom invited us both for dinner?" I ask Sash.

"Yeah of course I talked with Ms.Dixie before many times and Anna for quite few times. They are such a nice family." She says.

Later we both go to Anna's house and then we all greet each other and I meet Anna's father.

He is also a very sweet person and after dinner Me, Sash and Anna we three go to her room and we play with her toys and all.

"Anna we must be leaving." I tell Anna.

"Madi..." She keeps a sad face😢again.

"Anna don't make it difficult for us to leave. We both have office tomorrow and you have school right." She nods her head with a sad face.

"We will again meet tomorrow. We will meet daily and we three will have so much fun." Sash tells her.

Anna says okay and then she hugs me and Sash and then kisses😘me and I kiss her and then we both leave saying bye to Anna, her mom and to her dad.

We get up and then we eat breakfast and then we go to our respective offices.

I reach my office and I walk into my cabin.

"May I come in Beautiful." I see a cute guy standing at my cabin door.

"Sorry May I know who are you?" I ask that handsome guy.

"I am Tony. I am your new partner from today I will be working with you and Ben." He shakes my hand.

"Oh ya yesterday Chairman sir called me and told about you. Nice to meet you🙂." I tell him.

"A very nice to meet you too Madison. Wait can I call you Madi." He asks me with a smile.

"Ya of course. Did you meet Ben yet?" I ask him.

"No"

"Okay I will take you to his cabin." He smiles and then we both go.

I get this super good vibes from him. I can feel he is going to be my very good friend☺️.

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"Ben May I come in.." I see Madison near the door.

"Ya" I say and then I see a guy coming with her.

"Ben this is Tony our new partner he will be working with us from now on." She introduces him but I see that guy looking at Madison and smiling at her the whole time and for some weird reason I get very angry😤on him.

I really want to break his bones and after some time they both leave.

"What the hell.... why am I getting angry on him just because he is looking at Madison." I shout at myself.

But whatever reason it might be this Tony is so gone in my hands for sure😡....

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
24.5K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
544K 22.9K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...