need - sequel to want (j.g)

By ijackgilinsky

it's more than what you want, it's the craving that you need. - lowercase intended More

introduction
1.0
2.0
3.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25.0
author's note

4.0

1.9K 26 0
By ijackgilinsky

briannas pov:

-

as soon as we enter i want to get in my bed and take the fattest nap but i cant thanks to nessa. i decide to take a quick shower and blow dry my hair, as typical nessa follows in and does the same and we pick out our dresses.

she chooses a laced bralette from brandy and a tight skirt from h&m, me on the other hand see it fit to go with my tight red dress i copped from macy's and black heels.

i make my way over to the corner of my room and start applying my make up. in about half an hour im done and i finish then head on to doing my hair.

i decide to curl my hair and it takes me maybe about 20 minutes. im waiting for nessa since she always takes pride in going into parties looking the best. i scroll through my phone and notice everyones already there.

"nessa we better get going." i yell from the kitchen as i finish eating my left over salad from yesterday.

"okay give me a sec." she puts on her heels and grabs her purse.

"how do i look?" she poses and waits for my answer.

i look up from my phone and clearly the two hours it took her to get ready were not wasted. she looked beautiful and stunning as usual. "ugly." i scoff and then i quickly add, "im just kidding, holy shit. you look so fucking pretty nessa!!!" i yell and look up my best friend up and down.

she widely grins and accepts my compliment, "thank you b look at yourself go, maybe tonight someone lucky can take that dress off for you." she winks and we head on out as i roll my eyes but hopefully it does happen

because my vagina has been on depressed mode for a while now.

- syd, vote!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
93.7K 1.4K 14
"I'm what you need" ๐™…๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™–๐™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™˜ Under editing
11.1K 306 33
โ˜๏ธ
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.