The Beginning of Forever

De PhoenixFire87

*Reg KevEdd Get Together Fic* Kevin askes Edd for tutoring so he can get in the dork's good graces. Things st... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 7

3.5K 83 54
De PhoenixFire87

"Do you feel ready for this test Kevin?" Edd asks cheerily a week later. They were getting their supplies together for the last class of the day at Edd's locker. Kevin tossed his math book next to Edd's on the bottom of the locker with a loud thump.

"If I say 'no' will your feelings be hurt?" Kevin asked as he grabbed Edd's hand to walk to class.

"Only slightly" Edd chuckles. "Don't worry about it, you'll pass with flying colors. Just relax and take your time. Don't forget you have a four-course dinner waiting for you!"

Kevin smiles. "Thanks Babe" he grins and sweetly kisses Edd before turning and sitting right in his desk. Soon he was staring his test. Of course, Edd was the first to finish and left to wait in the hallway for him. He was about 3/4 the way done and he felt that he knew what he was answering most of the time. Edd stands in the hallway and quietly peeks through the window. He catches Kevin's glance and gives him a thumbs up for encouragement. Seeing Edd's bought of confidence in him, he smiled and buckled down and finished the rest of the test. He went up and the teacher put his test through the scantron... The teacher showed him his score and his face fell. So close... He walked out of the room to meet with Edd.

Edd instantly notices the frown and grabs his hand as soon as he's out of the door. "What'd you make Love?" he asks worriedly.

Kevin groans. "99... Got one wrong and I bet I know what question it was. I knew there was a 50/50 shot. Guess I was wrong" Kevin sighed "Oh well, next time, right?"

"Next time indeed. I'm sure I can put everything in the freezer and it'll keep until the next test" Edd says sternly.

"Awww, damn... Well, can I get a kiss as a consolation prize?" Kevin pouted.

"Nope!" Edd says with a cheeky grin as he turns and pulls Kevin towards the parking lot.

"Where we going?"

"Let's go to the park. It's a really nice day today."

"Alright" Kevin smiles and follows his genius out of the building. It was the first time in a few weeks that he had a Friday night off practice and no game to attend so he was grateful for the small break. They arrive at the park and Edd tries to stifle his excitement as he tugs Kevin to the lake. "What are we doing out here, Edd?"

Edd can't hide his grin any longer. "Celebrating your good grade!" he says pointing to a picnic blanket adorned with food. "Congratulations, Kevin!" Edd cheers as he brings Kevin in for a quick kiss. It took Kevin a minute to realize what is going on before everything caught up to him. After their kiss, he held Edd close by his waist and hugged him. "Thanks, babe!"

"You're welcome, Love! I'm proud of you! Even if it wasn't a perfect score, you still made higher than most of the class!" Edd grins and hugs him back. "You even scored higher than me!"

"I don't believe that!" Kevin laughed and kissed him.

"It's true! I made a 96 on it. Maybe I should have you tutor me instead!" he giggles.

"You'll fail" a chuckle. "We'll both fail!" Kevin laughs loudly.

"No we won't, you're actually really smart Kevin!" Edd leans forward and places an innocent kiss on Kevin's cheek before pulling him to sit down on the blanket. "Ready to eat? It's four courses, just like I promised!"

"Yes, you are amazing, babe!" Kevin sitting closer to Edd, cuddling close.

"No I'm not. I'm nothing special" Edd says with a blush. He reaches for a container and places it in Kevin's lap as he lays his head on his shoulder. "First course: Handmade meatballs in a sweet chili glaze." Kevin popped a meatball in his mouth and moaned as flavor and spice exploded in his mouth. "I'm so glad I'm dating you."

"As am I." Edd giggled. "Would you like me to feed you, my genius?"

"Still don't think that goes with me but I'm all for you feeding me." Kevin leaned forward, balancing on one hand, and opening his mouth giving Edd a sultry look. Edd blushes and squeezes his eyes shut as he shoves the meatball into Kevin's mouth. He innocently peeks one eye open and looks up at his boyfriend. Kevin was chewing before taking a drink of his Gatorade. "Makes me like you more that you're still so adorably shy."

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll try to rid myself of any shyness for you" Edd says softly.

"It's not an issue, babe. I love it" Kevin pops another meatball in and leans back again, enjoying the Sun.

"Are you sure? I know I've been giving mixed signals since we've started dating."

Kevin shrugged "I think I got a pretty good handle on things... What's next?"

"I made a fresh seafood salad tossed in light olive oil" Edd says as he leans over and grabs another container, revealing the fresh salad. He grabs a fork out of a plastic bag and holds a forkful up to Kevin's lips. Kevin opens his mouth and took the bite. All the sea flavors assaulted him, the fish was awesome and baked perfectly and the dressing wasn't too heavy "I didn't even know these flavor a went together."

"Do you really like it?!" Edd asks excitedly, blue eyes twinkling with happiness. "Honestly, I wasn't feeling too confident about it after I made it."

"I normally don't do a lot of fish but since I found out that you are an awesome cook/baker, I promised myself that I would try anything you made. Not to mention, be honest about it. Make sure that you can trust me not to lie to you. Trust me, I really like it." Kevin smiles and grabs Edd's chin, pulling him in for a kiss.

Edd smiles into the kiss and looks into Kevin's eyes when they break away. "Can I tell you something and you not think it too forward of me to say?"

"Nah, shoot!"

"I really feel that you're the person I trust the most. You're the only one that I'd even consider entrusting my life to" he says with a soft blush.

Kevin's eyes widen in slight shock before evening out and smiling. "Then I'll make sure that your trust is well placed and never break it." Edd gives a gap-toothed grin and throws his arms around Kevin's neck, giggling as he nuzzles into his shoulder. "And I'll try my hardest never to break your trust. I know we haven't dated long but you're really the best thing to happen to me."

"I only have two short relationships to go on but I feel way stronger for you than either of them. You are the one I wanna be with for a long time." Kevin buried his head into Edd's shoulder and wrapped his arms around him.

Edd's face heats up at Kevin's confession. "I-I-I-I u-uh-a-a l-long t-t-time?!"

"A long, long time" Kevin repeats with a kiss. Edd's eyes widen in surprise as Kevin kisses his shaking lips. He sputters out incomprehensible syllables and begins quivering. "L-Lo l-L-l-long? Y-y-you...?" Edd stutters some more then goes eerily quiet.

"Babe, I can't carry a conversation with you when you do that" Kevin chuckled lightly. Edd nods slightly and gives a small whimper before passing out. Kevin catches him and brings the raven to his chest, leaning back and laying down with him. He loved it, absolutely loved it. Edd was so adorable and so shy but his times of courage and kinkiness was something to live for. So he'd wait for Edd to wake up and they could start their weekend.

Edd groans and stirs awake a few minutes later. He feels strong arms holding him and rolls over and comes face to face with Kevin. "A-ah!"

"Mornin', you feel better?"

"Morning?" Edd sits up a bit and looks around. "How long was I out?"

"About 20 minutes" Kevin laughs.

"I-I'm sorry! I suppose I let myself get a little worked up over what you said... maybe I just took it the wrong way...?" Edd says with an embarrassed blush.

"That I said I wanna be with you for a long time? I don't know how you took that the wrong way but I'm sorry. I DO want to be with you for a long time though..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I had assumed that 'a long time' meant marriage and raising a family. I just I think I jumped a little too far ahead and got a little overwhelmed" Edd admits with a small smile.

Kevin thought about it for a second before smiling and responding "I was just thinking past college but I wouldn't be opposed to... I mean, if we get a few years into this relationship, of course I would be thinking about marriage and I have always wanted kids... I'm not too sure how that would work with us both being men."

"Adoption is always an option. Or a surrogate" Edd realizes what he's saying and quickly tries to backpedal. "I-I mean, not specifically for us! Just in general!" he sighs and looks away in embarrassment. "Oh dear, I'm only making it worse" he mumbles under his breath.

"Well, we are not ready for this now so let's not think about it and get back to my celebratory meal" Kevin smirks and kisses Edd.

Edd quickly nods and sits up. He looks for the container with the main dish and opens it up. "The third dish is an 'every meat spaghetti'. It has strips of chicken, ground beef chunks, and pork meatballs." Kevin ate the pasta and meat dish and was in love with it. He could have been eating like this for years but he had to be an asshole and bully Edd because of who he hung out with. He could kick his own ass if it would change it. Edd notices a slight frown spread across Kevin's face. "Does it taste bad?" He asks worriedly. "I knew I shouldn't have added as much pesto as I did..."

"No no, it's not you. It's me. I'm just thinking about how stupid I was in the past to you. I could have been eating like this for years but instead I chose to be childish. Ehh, I'm rambling... Sorry, your food makes me think, I guess" Kevin smirks and eats happily.

Edd gives a reassuring smile and kisses Kevin's cheek. "It's alright. Get it all off your chest, Love. I don't want you to feel like you have to ever hide anything from me."

"We could have been dating months ago or years! I dunno... I just feel that our past... my mistakes... shaped a little in how we came together. I'm glad we did eventually, it's not like we 40 or something but I've known I have cared about you for a while but I always thought that you wouldn't want anything to do with me in that sense considering our past. When I saw you staring at me, I knew I had a chance and I took it and here we are" Kevin grinned.

Edd gives a soft smile and laces his fingers with Kevin's. "I felt the same way about you. I've had feelings for you for a couple of years but you always seemed so happy with Nazz. I just knew I never had a chance with you. You're so handsome and popular, no one like you could ever want a nerd like me, especially not a nerd of the same sex. I was convinced that if you ever found out, you'd go back to bullying me..." he looks into Kevin's eyes and searches for any hint of apprehension in them. "I'd heard rumors that you were...well, 'giving up on females' and I thought that I might finally have a chance with you. I'm so happy that you asked me to help you."

"Me too, I'm glad that you accepted" Kevin kissed a line down his cheek to his jaw and down his neck. Edd gasps and nearly drops the container. "Ah! I-tuh-uh! Dessert!" he finally manages to say, hoping that it'll get both of their minds off of the teasing kisses.

"Bet it doesn't taste as good as your neck does but I'll play along. What's for dessert, Chef?"

Edd stutters again and quickly scurries to his hands and knees and crawls over to the opposite end of the blanket. He picks up the final container and practically shoves it towards Kevin with his shaky arms. "D-dessert!" he almost shouts as he tucks his red face down towards his shirt.

Kevin turned bright red as he got a full view of Edd's plump ass. He instantly felt himself start to become hard and real quick looked away. He was glad when Edd turned around to hand him the food. "D-double chocolate f-fudge cake with a-a chocolate g-ganache" Edd stutters, still looking down.

"You're going to make me workout super hard, aren't ya? You should come watch."

Edd's face turns bright red at the thought of a sweaty, panting Kevin. "I-I m-might come watch one d-day."

"My second period is gym. During football, the team will go lift weights and do cardio that hour. There's always girls around drooling. I wouldn't mind if you were there drooling, too."

"B-but...I'd have to skip class..." Edd whined softly.

"I thought you had study hall that hour. You can be where ever as long as you're not causing trouble. In my study hall, I sit in the hallway by my next class and do homework so I know you can come take a peek if you want. I'm generally shirtless, by the way." Kevin looked away and grabbed the dessert and started to eat it, watching Edd out the corner of his eyes.

Edd turns bright red but allows a small smirk to touch his lips when he feels that Kevin isn't looking. "I'll try to stop by one day then" he says with a slightly lowered tone. Kevin smirks and finishes the dessert before continuing on the pasta. They ate in comfortable silence then packing everything up before laying down and watching the sunset.

Edd crawls onto Kevin's chest and snuggles into his side. "It's beautiful" he says to no one in particular.

"Just having you here, under my arm and cuddled to my chest, that's all I really need" Kevin kissed Edd's forehead.

Edd sighs and nuzzles his face against his boyfriend's strong body. "And I only need you holding me in your arms. I mean it when I say that you are the best thing to happen to me."

"It sounds weird coming from you to me but I like it either way."

"I know. But it's the truth. I've only ever really had Ed and Eddy to care about my well-being. It's rather nice to have someone else care about me too. Especially someone who is attracted to me..." Edd says thoughtfully.

"Ugh must you be friends with Eddy?" Kevin pouted.

Edd giggles and playfully hits Kevin's chest. "He's not as bad as he seems. You just have to get to know him."

"I've tried for years to 'get to know' him. I'm good but for you, I'll be nice" he promised.

"I'll be the happiest person in the world as long as you two don't kill each other" Edd coos.

"I promise to try not to kill him, but that's about all I'm gonna do."

"Deal?" Edd says extending his pinky as Kevin grasped it with his lightly. Edd giggled "Are you ready to go home, Love?"

"No but it's probably time to head back, huh?" Kevin groans.

Edd laughs and sits up. "You're welcome to spend some time at my house if you'd like."

"Yes! My dad is home and I would rather not be around him."

Edd shifts uncomfortably sensing that there was some hostility between the two. "You're free to spend the night if you need to Kevin. My door is always open for you."

"We'll see when my Mom gets home with what kind of mood he's in. I really don't appreciate all the shit he does and says." Kevin groans as sits up fully, starting to collect their garbage.

Edd wants to ask what the animosity is between them but decides not to pry. "I'm sure it'll get better with time."

"Maybe... Let's go. I want more snuggles" Kevin waited to Edd to stand before standing himself. Packing the rest of their stuff, they headed to Edd's home, hand in hand, talking about this and that all the way. They get to Edd's house and collapse onto the couch. "Would you like to watch another documentary, Kevin? Or would you rather take a nap?"

"I think I do need a nap... About to be in this food coma" Kevin releases a jaw breaking yawn as tears dot his lower lid.

"Haha, I'll put on some relaxing music then." Edd gets up and turns on some music then crawls back into Kevin's arms, snuggling into his broad chest. Kevi groans and rubs his stuffed stomach while Edd just smiles tolerantly. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

Kevin smirked "That would not be a good idea. Then another part of me will be in pain" he laughs. Edd turns bright red and hides his face in Kevin's shirt, but Kevin just kisses the top of Edd's head. "Don't worry, babe. Let's take a nap" Kevin laid his head back again the arm of the couch as Edd was lulled to sleep by the steady beating of the redhead's heart.

Edd wakes up to the sound of buzzing and feels a light vibration on his thigh. "Mh....huh? Kevin. Hey, Kevin. Your phone is ringing."

Kevin groaned and he grabbed for his phone and looked at it. Seeing it was his father, he declined the call said a quiet "nope" and curled back around Edd to go back to napping.

The phone began buzzing again "Kevin, it's ringing again. Maybe something is wrong."

Kevin grunts and pulls his phone out again, seeing it's his father and sighs heavily. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Are you asking because you really don't know where I am and you care or are you asking because you don't like where I am?"

Silence before a gruff voice "Don't take that tone with me, boy. Get your ass home"

"Mom said my curfew was midnight" Kevin sassed.

"I don't care Kevin, get your ass home now or I'm taking your bike for a month. You'll be lucky if I don't sell it!"

"Mom would have your ass! You know exactly where I am and that's why you called! Stop bugging me!" Kevin hung up the phone and tossed it on the coffee table and lies back, clearly irritated.

Edd's eyes fill with confusion as he looks up in uncomfortable silence. A minute passes before he summons the courage to speak. "I-is everything alright?" he asks cautiously.

"My Dad is being an asshole. He still is having a hard time accepting the fact that I am gay... Good God, it's not like it's that big of a deal. I think he is taking it harder that I did at first! My Mom doesn't care... She tries to come between him and me as much as she can but I don't want her putting her marriage at risk because of me. As soon as I graduate I am moving out on my own. Even if that means I have to live on campus somewhere."

"I'm sorry you're having to go through that. I don't know what to say or do to help..." Edd says sadly. "You're still welcome to stay here if you ever need to get away."

"Thanks, Edd. Having you by my side helps. Just try not be scared of him. He will try to intimidate you to get his way. He doesn't like that we are dating but Mom told him that he is not to give me or you any kind of hard time for no reason..." he chuckles. "She likes you..."

"I'll be as pleasant as humanly possible towards him. He can't possibly hate someone who is nice to him right? Maybe I should go over there with you and we can all have a nice sit down and answer any questions or concerns that anyone may have. I know your Mom isn't that concerned but I'm sure she has a few questions."

"She's been bugging me to invite you back over for dinner but I've been hesitant. I don't want you over there with just my Dad and me. I don't want you seeing that fight." Kevin sighs "At least he doesn't think you are a one night fling anymore."

Edd's face pales at the mention of a fight. "Is it safe for you to be there alone with him tonight? I don't want you to get hurt."

"That's why my Mom set my curfew at midnight. She gets off at 11 so no wo-" Kevin was cut off by Edd's doorbell ringing. "Stay here" Kevin looks out the peephole to see his father's angry face. "It's him, I gotta go. I'll text you later, k?" Kevin strides over and kisses Edd once before leaving with his father. He knew there was gonna be Hell to pay but he didn't care. Edd worriedly watches his boyfriend disappear into the house across the street and immediately grabs his phone. He sits on the couch, waiting for what seems like forever for Kevin to text him.

Kevin made it into the house before his Dad turned to him and punched him in the jaw. His head snapped to the side. "You're really gonna learn to not have that attitude with me, boy"

"You're really a great father figure, ya know that?" Screaming and yelling from the home was muffled by the walls of the house. A bit later, Kevin entered his basement room and grabbed his phone. 'God damn screen is cracked... Asshole!'

"Kevin?! I had a bad feeling and wanted to call and make sure you were alright" Edd says worriedly.

"It's okay, everything is fine. I got a bruised jaw and a cracked phone but that's it, so it's a pretty easy night."

"A-are you okay?! Do you need medical attention?! I can come over there if you need me to! I'm not afraid of him."

"You're adorable but no, I'm okay. I got some ice for my jaw and everything will be fine. Don't worry" Kevin pressed the icepack to his face, wincing from the pressure.

"Alright, if you say so. But if you need refuge, you know that you can always come over here."

"Maybe I'll come over in the middle of the night and sneak in to cuddle with you..." Kevin chuckles, trying to make himself feel better about the alteration with his father.

Edd's voice begins stuttering over the phone. "I-If th-that's what'll m-make y-you feel b-better..."

"I just got what I need to make myself feel better. I love hearing you stutter..."

"M-mean!" Edd stutters out again, blushing bright red but happy that Kevin seems to be back to his normal playful self.

"Aww c'mon, babe... Don't be like that..."

Edd tries to stifle his giggle as he gives a fake sniffle. "My feelings are very hurt now. I see you still like to bully me after all these years."

"Not the tears! You're breaking my heart!" Kevin acts hurt, flopping back on his bed "I'm dead, you killed me. Hope you're happy with yourself."

"Quite happy!" Edd jokes. They spend a few minutes joking and laughing until Edd hears Kevin stifle a yawn. "Tired?"

"Yes, someone fed me super good tonight and I didn't get much of a nap. I'll talk to you in the morning, k?"

"Alright! You have a wonderful sleep! You deserve it after all!" Edd smiles happily, trying to keep the emotions from their celebratory dinner going.

Kevin thanked him and hung up. He got up and took a shower, the heat from the water will help with his swollen jaw. Tomorrow, hopefully he can get some kisses and it'll feel better. Soon after his shower, his Mother came down but Kevin was fast asleep. She saw the slight swelling of his cheek and bit hers. She was going to have words with her husband.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50K 1.8K 25
Kevin and Edd have been together for 5 years. But one mistake erases their love in minutes.
847K 32.1K 70
Kevin Barr has a lot on his hands. Not only is he the captain of the football team, most popular jock in school, son of an MIA father and struggling...
61.4K 2.5K 31
This is my KevEdd story. They're in high school and it starts with a simple plot. This is my first time writing KevEdd, but it got a lot of good revi...
370K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...