We Both Fucked Up

By bigdickstopher

Twenty-one year old Brianna has been through hell and back literally. Never allowing people in her life beca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Memories
33
34
update
new book

21

1.9K 66 10
By bigdickstopher

Yay!! It's my birthday guys 💗 Ya fave author is finally seventeen! 1️⃣7️⃣ 10-13
Libra gang⛽️⛽️

Cardi

I stared down at my phone realizing what the fuck was going on. Brianna was in danger. I flew off the couch and ran off the apartment. I arrived to August' apartment and I was pounding the door and he swung it open. "Yo, Cardi you good?" He asked standing in front of the door shirtless.

"Can I come in?" I asked and he moved to the side and I walked in. He entered into the kitchen and I walked in behind him. "Sum'n wrong?" He asked me. I sighed, "Brianna is in danger." I told him. "How you kno'?"

"We made up a code for each other if anything happened to me and the she called me, said the code and just hung up." I told him. "I know there is something wrong with her."

"You have an idea who it ca' be?"

I shook my head no, "I have no idea. I might go talk to Derek and tell him about it." August shook his head, "Nah don't tell him."

"Why not? I'm definitely not keeping this information to myself. Somebody is gonna have to know."

He sighed. "You sha' prally  tell Chris, but I'on think Derek should kno'. Thas' ha' ex, you don't know if he kno' sum'n." - "I should tell Chris, but honestly, the way he hurt Brianna, I don't even wanna see his face."

"You gon' have ta' tell him sonna' or lata'." He told me. "I know, and I need to tell him now because every second that we waste, could be her last breath." I said truthfully. I felt shivers through out my body. I could never think of Brianna being dead.

"You want me to come witchu?" He asked and I nodded my head and walked out the kitchen. But he grabbed my hips and turned me around to face him. "It's gon' be okay, aight?" He reassured me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah. I just feel like my other half is gone. Y'know?" I replied. He looked at me for a second before agreeing. "Yeah, I kno'. Buh' we gonna get ha' and I put tha' on my broda'." He said and that's when I knew he was serious because he told me how much his brother meant to him and even though he didn't tell me exactly what happens, I kinda knew.

We left his apartment and he drove over to Chris'. I sat on the passenger side, looking at the window trying to take my mind off the drama.

It was the Brianna girl's second day and I could tell she was scared. She was sitting on top of her bunk bed playing with her fingers and it look like she was trying to stop herself from crying.

"Yo, you good?" I asked her and she jerked back before looking at me. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled.

"Don't be scared of Veronica, she just a big 'ole bully and nobody like ha." I told her. She nodded her head, "I'm not scared of her, I just don't want to be here." She said honestly.

"I'on think anybody wanna be here, but hey." I shrugged my shoulders. "How long you been here?" She asked me.

"Hm... Shit, I forgot. She started counting with her fingers. "I been here since I was six and I'm seventeen now so..."

She didn't say anything. "How old are you?" She asked me. "Just turned seventeen." - "Ya mama dropped you off or sum'n?" She asked me.

She shook her head no before sighing, "Nope. Long story." - "I got time." I said before sitting on top of my bunk bed, waiting to hear this interesting story.

I felt the car come to a stop. August and I both got out the car and we walked up to Chris' floor. I stood by August as he knocked on the door. Chris opened it, "What y'all niggas doing here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes before brushing past him and walking into his apartment.

"She trippin' bruh." I heard Chris say. "Fuck you Chris, I ain't trippin. Maybe if you keep ya' dick in ya pants, none of this woulda' been happening."

"So you blamin' me for this?" He asked, shocked. "Duh nigga." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even gonna argue wit' you today." - "Aight, so why you here?"

"Brianna is kidnapped and I have no idea where she could be at. I need some help." I admitted. As much as I want to beat Chris' face in. I honestly do need his help. "Hol' up, how you know she kidnapped?"

"We made up a lil' code thingy and she told me. It doesn't even matter right now, we need to get her back." He sighed. "Damn." He ran his hand over his face. "Lemme see the phone number." He asked me.

I pulled out my phone and showed him the phone number that she called me from. He texted the number to somebody. "I just texted the number to somebody I know that is computer savvy and he gonna tell me where the number came from."

In about a few seconds, Chris got a text message. "He just sent me the address." Chris got up looking at his phone. He went into his room and came back with two guns. He tossed one over to August. "We out." He said.

"Where my gun at?" I asked him. "You'on need one." August butted in. I cut my eyes at him, "First of all, I know how to use a gun." I said.

"You ain't gettin' a gun and das' da' end of discussion." August said. "I'm always strapped up." I told him, lifting up my shirt exposing the gun that I had on my waistband. "Whea you get dat' gun from?" He questioned.

"Don't worry pretty boy." We all got up and walked behind him as he left the apartment. We got inside his while he put in the address into the GPS.

"Y'all ready?" Chris asked looking at me. I nodded my head, "Let's go." August nodded his head as well, "I'm ready, buh' forreal Cardi you'on what chu' doin' wit' dat gun. So don't think 'bout pulling it out. You heard me?"

"August, I know how to use a gun. I'm not gonna pull it out for no reason but if I have too, then I'm gonna have to do what I gotta do." I told him truthfully. He shook his head before turning around.

We were about an hour of driving and we were leaving new york city and going upstate. "Chris where the fuck we going?" I asked genuinely concern. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, "I don't even know, I'm just following this damn directions. We got like forty five more minutes."

"Where the fuck they got my bitch hiding at.." I mumbled to myself looking out the window as we passed the trees. I didn't have a good feeling about this. I felt the car come to halt, and we were in front of an abandoned 2 story house.

"We gonna go in there and act like shit is all okay. Don't make shit look out of place." Chris told us. I nodded my head, "Okay."

"I think it's betta' dat' you stay inda' car." August told me. I sighed, "I'm not gonna argue with you right now especially if my friend is in there fighting for her life." I said pointing at the house. "Stop makin' shit difficult and let's go in and get her."

"You really don't kno' whatchu' getting ya' self inta'." I laughed, "You don't know my life and what I've been through. This shit right here, ain't half of what I been through." I looked over at Chris, "Are we going or not?" I asked him.

"C'mon." He said opening the door and we all got out and walked up to the house and surprisingly nobody was guarding the door. When we walked inside, it was awfully quiet. All the lights were off, so it was hard to find our way around.

"I don't think anybody is here." I whispered. August turned on the flashlight on his phone and scanned the room and I was right, there was nobody here. We walked into one of the rooms and there was a chair in the middle of it.

"This the exact spot that the phone called you from." Chris said looking at his phone. I saw something on top of the seat. I went over to it and it was Brianna's keys and I knew it because it was a picture of me and her when we were younger.

"She was here, look." I said showing them her keys. "Where the hell could she be then?" Chris asked truly confused. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "I really don't know. They probably knew we were coming and left before we arrived."

"But how would they know we was coming?" Chris said. I shrugged my shoulders, "This had to be some type of inside job." I told them. "If a strand of hair is off ha' head, I'm gon' fuck somebody up, and das' on my momma." Chris said flipping the chair and storming out the room.

I took in a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair. "You good?" August asked me. "Mhm. I'm fine August." I lied. He stood over me, "You na' good. Everythin' gon' be fine. I promise you dat'."  He explained to me.

"I just don't know how I'm going to function without Brianna. Every since I was left on my own, she was the only one who was there for me." I told him and I felt the waterworks coming down. I shook my head, "Never mind." I put my hand my face trying to quickly dry the tears.

August grabbed my hand and pulled it away from my face. "Let it all out." - "That's my real life sister. I don't know how I'm gon' continue if something bad happen ta' her."

"She's gonna be good." He said before pulling me into a hug. I took in his scent before letting all my emotions out.

Brianna

"Wake da' fuck up." I heard voices fading in and out. I opened my eyes and it was just darkness and I felt somebody lifting up the cover that was over my eyes. "Get me the fuck outta here." I tried to say but there was duct tape over my mouth.

My hands and legs were tied with rope as I was force down on a chair. There was a dark skin women standing in front of me wearing a bikini, walking over to a cart that had all types of weapons. Knifes, guns, axe, hammer, chainsaw, whip, and a dagger.

She grabbed one of the dagger and dragged it alone her finger before looking up at me. Someone walked to the room and it was my mother. She was holding my duffel bag as she stood in front of me. She ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

"You fraud ass bitch!" I yelled. She slapped me in the face. "You gonna need to stop disrespecting me you bitch. I'm ya' fucking mother." She told me. I felt the blood dripping from inside my mouth. "You're not my mother!" I spat the blood at her.

"Gimmi de knife." She instructed to the girl that was wearing the bikini. The dark skin lady grabbed the knife and handed it over to Jade. Jade pointed the knife at my face, "If you keep trying me, I swear I won't overthink stabbing this right into your face."

I knew she was serious but I didn't care. I wanted to die anyways. No reason to live anyways. "Go ahead." I said slowly and sternly. She placed the knife on my cheek before digging it into my skin and dragging it along my face.

She dropped the knife on my lap and I saw that there was a lot of blood on the tip of the knife. I felt the mixture of stinging and pain on my face and I realized that she actually cut my face.

I held onto my face in shock. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Crazy ass bitch!" She didn't reply back, she just walked out the room before snapping her fingers at the dark skin women.

The girl grabbed a bowl of food and gave it to me after she untie my hands. "Nyam de food." She ordered. I didn't say anything, I just continue to hold my face and I felt the blood dripping off my hand.

"Nyam!" She said pointing at the bowl of food. The smell of the food alone made my stomach turn and I had the feeling of throwing up. "I feel so sick." I said to myself. "Nyam!" She yelled again.

I kicked up my knee up which caused the bowl of food to fall on to the ground. "I'm not eating dat' shit!" I screamed. Immediately, I threw up all over the floor including my clothing. I knew there was something wrong with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 41
Part 2 of Broken Pieces *Make Sure You Read That First*
14.2K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
9.7K 204 69
Breanna goes threw hell when she first moves to La with her friend...After time she meets up with a old friend she finds.....she has alot of choices...
81.9K 2.4K 15
Tionne is a 20 year old stripper. She has no family. At one point she was homeless. She was roaming the street one night and came up to ICE PARADISE...