Runaway

By Frozenbeenie

A 16 year old girl had grown up with a gang known as "the Violets". she grew tired of their criminal ways and... More

Chapter 2: Part 2
Chapter 3: Flora
Chapter 4: Benjamin
Chapter 5: Martin
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 7: The party
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: Sober
Chapter 10: Drawing
Chapter 11: Jersey?
Chapter 12: Beach
Chapter 13: Discover
Chapter 14: last day
Chapter 15: the truth
Chapter 16: Martin!?

Chapter 1: Part 1

761 8 0
By Frozenbeenie

It was a silent night in a New York city alley way. A gang that called themselves the Violets. Seems like a friendly name but they are the most dangerous group of people in New York. where in their Base discussing their next criminal activity.

Nicolas, the 32 year old leader with a full beard, brown eyes, red hair and creepy scar on his left cheek was talking about kidnapping children so their parents will pay to give them back or they'll be killed.

The gang members Fernando, a big 35 year old tough guy that always wore black glasses.

Martin, a 36 year old muscular man with charming honey brown eyes.

Ruben, a 27 year old creepy man with a long Chinese looking beard,he always had a toothpick in his teeth.

George, a 37 year old tall scary man with serious brown eyes and a sinister smile.

Julio, a 27 year old spanish cholo with tattoos all over his neck and arms.

And Josh, a 27 year old friendly looking guy with a black beard that always get misunderstood just by his looks, were all listening carefully to Nicolas and his plan.

"This plan can make us rich for sure" Julio grinned sitting back on his chair

"So are we going to a pre school or are we going to sneak into every house and kidnap the little boogers or what?" Josh asked curiously

"Sneak to every house of course! Don't be a dumb ass!" George yelled. Josh scowled and was ready to throw a punch

"Now now boys, questions are important. Theres no need to fight, lets save that energy for next week when we start this plan" Nicolas laughed dryly. Josh and George backed away from each other stubbornly

"So lets prepare for everything, list the amount of houses that has children in them, maybe even teens" Ruben spoke up

"I have a question" Martin asked. Nicolas listened "this plan has been planned for years and we're barley doing it now?"

"Things take time, understand?" Martin nodded understanding, then looked away "Brilliant" Nicolas grinned.

"Not Brillant!" Flora, a 16 year old girl, yelled out by the door way. "Why would you kidnap innocent children and teenagers! Thats just fucked up!"

"Be quiet Flora, you're part of this gang too! You have no choice to do this!" Nicolas yelled

"I do have a choice! You know what! Im leaving this shitty ass group! Im not helping you and you cant make me!" She glared. Everyone took out a knife from their pockets. Her eyes widened

"Either you help us, or we'll kill you..." Nicolas smirked. She couldn't believe that he, the one that took care of her since she was lost 15 years ago, was going to kill her if she didn't do what he said

"You wouldn't..." Her voice cracked, shocked

"Watch me..." He grinned walking closer. She jolted out the base and into the streets of New york. She bumped to many different people, hoping she lost the gang and the man she could call a father. She stopped in a random narrow alley, hugged her knees sitting down, and started crying

She knew Nicolas since she was 2, but she could hardly remember what happened. He said that she got lost and he took her in her care. He gave her the choice to join his Gang when she turned 10, she said she do anything to make him happy, but she didn't know what a gang was. As years go by, she had fully understood what her "dad" and the guys were doing through out these years. She became tired of the madness and just now had the guts to run off.

She sat there in the dark, cold alley, alone and scared for her life. Midnight had pass and she remained in her usual spot continuing to cry.

"Hello there..." A angel like voice called out to her. She looked up and from what she could see, she saw a beautiful woman with pale skin smile down at her "are you alright?" She asked

Flora didn't say a word, starring in awe at the woman. The woman smiled "My name is Serena, I am a social worker that keeps teens off the streets, will you come with me?" She handed out a hand. Flora didn't know for sure to trust the woman, but her angel like appearance made her give in and grabbed the hand that was as small as hers.

She was carefully pulled up now hugging herself from the cold. "You must be cold and hungry, come home with me, i'll fix you up something to eat" they began walking.

Flora again didn't say anything, cautious of her surroundings "May you tell me about your parents?" Serena asked

"...i don't have any..." She finally said. She no longer called Nicolas her father. Serena nodded as they reached a mansion. Flora was amazed looking up at it. Serena giggled, reaching the front door.

"Sit down at the table, i'll fix you something to eat" Serena said while walking toward the kitchen. Flora remained silent, taking in the warm air in the mansion.

She looked around the house and looked at the pictures hanging on the walls. Serena was hugging a handsome muscular man and a little girl that had light brown hair with silver blue eyes. They looked happy together.

"I see you seen my family pictures" Serena walked in with a tray with a bowl of chicken soup and bread with strawberry juice and sat it on the table.

"Enjoy" she smiled. Flora nervously nodded and took a sip of the delicious warm soup. She began to cry. "Is it too hot??" Serena asked nervously. Flora shook her head

"Please...please stop them..." She sobbed. Serena made a confused facial expression. Flora had explained about her "father" and his gangs plan to kidnap for money. That she ran away from them scared that they might come after her and kill her

"Don't worry, I'll tell the police right away, i'll be right back. Finish your soup and we'll discuss about what to do, alright?" Serena smiled, speed walking to another room. Flora couldn't understand why she was being so nice to her. Sure, shes someone that keeps teens off the streets, but still, shes always been treated like crap by Nicolas and the other guys. She cant trust anyone so easily.

She finished eating her tasty food and walked around the big living room filled with pictures of the same man and girl.

Serena came back from the room and walked towards Flora. "I had called the police, they informed me that they'll inform every citizen to keep their kids close to them at all times and lock their homes more then they usually do" she smiled. Flora nodded and looked at the pictures.

"May i ask for your name?" Flora hesitated and observed Serena more closely then what she could in the alley. She had light brown hair, pale skin, red lipstick lips, pearl white teeth, a curvy body, and silver-blue eyes. The little girl on the pictures looked exactly like her

"F-Flora.." She admit nervously. Serena gave a bright smile. Her silver-blue eyes sparkled in happiness.

"beautiful name...I laid some sleeping clothes in the bath room down the hall, its late. wash up and go to bed, the room you'll sleep in is across the bathroom" she informed. Flora nodded and walked towards the bathroom.

She didn't bother looking around. she just saw the shower and peeled off her black gang coat that had 'Violet' written red on the back. her black shirt, leather tights and boots.

the clothes she wore was the worst kind she could ever feel, but she had to get use to it, there was no other kind of cloths she was given.

After she soaked in the warm-hot water, she got out and looked at the mirror. it was fogged up from the steam. she was about to whip it off and see her face for the first time in her life, but she choice to see what she looked like later.

she lived in a old abandoned ware house that had no kinds of mirrors or running water. her life was terrible before she came here in Serena's care. She didn't know if she'll be in it for long

She looked at the cloths that were given to her. a light pink off the shoulder shirt, soft black shorts, black underwear and bra, and light pink knee high socks. she felt super comfortable in them.

She walked towards the room she was going to sleep in. it was very teen style like. maybe that little girl in the picture was Serenas daughter and this was her formal room or something. it was a advantage size room, the walls were white with yellow christmas lights hanging on the sides. a empty book shelf behind a twin bed that had light pink floral designs. a mirror over a white dresser next to a small window on the right side of the wall. a light blue dreamcatcher hung above it. it was a empty room but very homey. Flora covered herself under the covers and felt deep asleep. Glad that she was happy for once.

[Edited: Nov 27, 2014]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 843 23
******* I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 14. THE WRITING IS BAD. I AM HOPING ONE DAY TO EDIT IT!!! Tessa Greens dad hires her a body guard. What could go wron...
4.5K 102 28
These group of kids have a big reputation with the police station. Each of the the kids have a special talent which helps them when doing bad things...
3.8K 79 34
She was in a horrible accident and now she's hallucinating things ? What will she do when everyone thinks she is crazy ? And who is that in her windo...
850K 29.7K 56
"You're mine now." He says looking at me straight in the eye. And I nod. Its kinda breathtaking the way he looks at me. And the fact that he just cal...