My Stepbrothers

By sIeepyy

Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Authors Note: Need Some Help!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
How The Parents Reacted
1 million reads

Chapter 55

87.6K 3K 1.7K
By sIeepyy

Here's the other update!!!

Enjoy :)

It's the first night I'm back from the hospital. I was sleeping but I had a nightmare about my dad. I guess I was screaming loudly that's why everyone rushed to my room. I told them I was fine but of course I wasn't and I think they all knew that. Everyone left to give me some space but Brad and Noah.

"Kali I will sleep with you so you won't have anymore nightmares." Noah smiled. I pulled him into me and wrapped my arms around his small body.

"Thanks Noah." I kissed his forehead.

"I love you like a big sister." Noah said. I smiled to myself.

"Aw Noah I love you like a little brother." I hugged him tighter.

"Hey what about me?" Brad pouted. I pulled away from Noah and looked over at Brad.

"You aren't cool like us so you don't get a hug or a I love you." Noah stuck his tongue out at Brad. I laughed and Brad crossed his arms and stuck out his bottom lip.

"Now I'm sad. Thanks for making me sad guys." Brad said. I whispered into Noah's ear telling him that we should tackle Brad. He nodded in agreement.

"Get him!" Noah shouted. Noah and I both tackled Brad on my bed. Brad fell back and Noah and I were now on top of him.

"Hey no teaming up! That's not fair." Brad laughed.

"You aren't boss. We do what we want." Noah said.

"Yeah what he said." I agreed.

"Don't make me tickle you guys." Brad smirked. Noah and I looked at each other in fear. Noah got up and ran towards the door and so did I. We ran down the hallway and down the stairs. Brad was following right behind us. We all kept laughing but we tried to stay quite as possible so that we wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Oh shit." I cursed before I slipped and fell onto the ground. "Ow ow ow." My body is still so sore from my dad. I felt like crying but I held the tears back and tried to get back up.

"I'm here." Brad said as he grabbed onto me and helped me up. I winced in pain. "Are you okay? Do you need help walking?"

"No I'm fine. I can walk." I forced a smile but I could tell he knew it was a fake one.

"Okay." He gave me a sad smile.

"Let's go eat some cereal." I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Cereal at this time? It's midnight."

"So?"

"Okay let's go eat some cereal then. First we have to find Noah."

Noah jumped out of nowhere. Scaring us both. A small shriek escaped my mouth. They both laughed at me. I playfully hit both of their arms.

"You want some cereal, buddy?" Brad asked Noah.

"Oh yes! I love cereal!" Noah jumped up and down.

"So do I." I smiled.

We walked into the kitchen and made ourselves some cereal. We all sat at the table and ate our cereal while talking about Spider-Man, Aliens, Bigfoot, Toys, movies, cats, you name it! We were talking about everything.

"Can we watch a movie now!" Noah asked.

"Sure." Brad got up and took all of our plates. He put them into the sink and then we all walked into the living room and sat on the couch. We turned off all the lights and covered up with a big blanket. We watched some Lego movie because that's what Noah wanted to watch and yes I thought it was going to be dumb but it was actually funny. Brad and I couldn't stop laughing. Noah on the other hand didn't laugh at all but that's because he fell asleep. Finally the movie was over and it was now three o'clock in the morning. Thank god I don't have to go to school today. I get this whole week off because of the incident with my dad.

"Hey I'm going to go take him upstairs. I'll be right back." Brad got up and carried Noah out of the room. He came back a minute later and held out his arms. "Okay your turn babe." He smiled.

"I can walk. I told you I'm fine."

"Kali no you're not and I'm offering to carry you to your room. I mean who wouldn't say yes to that?"

He had a point. "Okay fine." He carefully grabbed onto me and held me in his arms. He carried me all the way to my room and sat me down on my bed. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Kali." He turned around and was about to walk until I grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him back. "Woah there somebody really wants me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Sleep with me."

"I mean...okay. You might be even more sore though."

"Not like that you pervert."

He chuckled and sat down in front of me. I never really got to see his face. I forgot about him beating up my dad.

His face is still beaten up pretty badly. Not as bad as mine though. I scooted closer to him and brought my fingers to his bruised cheek. He didn't jerk away. He just let me touch him while he starred at me. I then traced his bottom lip with my finger. It still looked swollen but it didn't look too bad. One of his eyes had a black spot underneath it. I gently touched it. "We both got beat up pretty badly huh?"

"Yeah." His voice was low.

I took my fingers off his face and rested my hands onto my lap. "Thank you."

"For what?" He looked at me confused.

"For trying to kick my dad's ass for me."

"Anything for you." He smiled. "He's one big man that's for sure."

I let out a little laugh. "Yeah..."

"Kali I'm glad you're okay." He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. "And I'm so sorry about Anna. I feel terribly bad and guilty. It's all my fault you got in this mess."

"It's not your fault. It's Anna's and mine. Anna pissed me off and I went outside in the night all alone. That was dumb on my part."

"No it wasn't your fault."

"And it wasn't yours."

"Kali."

"Yeah?"

He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine, surprising me but I found myself kissing him back. I was now slowly falling back onto my bed. I laid down on my back. His lips still attached to mine. He pressed himself against me and intertwines his fingers with mine as he goes at my neck. He nips at my skin and sucks on it furiously. I let out a small moan. He looks into my eyes and smiles. He then pulls his shirt off revealing his abs and muscular biceps. My hands go to his back as he still bites at my neck. I dig into his back and leave red marks. His hands slowly move up the sides of my stomach. He grabs onto my shirt and pulls it upwards. I help him take it off. He leans down and places little wet kisses down my stomach, making me giggle. He stopped once he got to my pants. He looked up at me, I nodded. He was just about to unbuttoned my pants until he stopped himself and rolled off of me. He laid down beside me, breathing heavily. I looked over at him to see him already looking at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"You want more?" He smirked.

I blushed and shook my head no. "I just wanted to know why you stopped."

"It was getting too heated."

"Why did you really stop?"

He sighed. "Because I don't want your first time to be with me. I don't deserve you Kali. You're too good for me." He looked away.

"Brad don't even give me that bullshit that I'm too good for you. Have you seen me? I'm a mess. I'm far from good."

"Kali, what about Carter? Have you picked him or me yet? I also can't do this because you haven't even picked me yet."

He was right. I haven't picked yet and I can't do this to Carter. What was I even thinking? I wasn't even ready to lose my virginity yet. I was just caught up in the moment.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry. I guess I'll go now."

I grabbed onto his wrist, keeping him from moving. "I never said to leave."

He looked over at me and smirked. I got under the covers and so did he. He pulled me into him and we were now pretty much cuddling. "You better like me. I stayed up for you on a school night and I have to get up in two hours." He said.

"Sucks for you." I laughed.

"Hey!"

"I do like you and I appreciate you staying up for me but you know you didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to."

I smiled. "Well I think it's time for bed now. Goodnight."

"You should probably put your shirt back on before you go to bed just incase if anyone walks in on us."

"Oh my gosh." I blushed and moved away from him. I got out of bed and walked over to my shirt. I picked it up and put it back on. I grabbed his shirt and threw it at him. He chuckled and put his shirt back on.

"Babe come back to bed." He whined.

"No I don't like you."

"That's a big lie."

"I know." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked back over to my side of the bed. I got under the covers and faced him. He leaned in and quickly kissed my lips.

"Goodnight babe, I lo-Uh see you after school." He said the last part very quickly.

"Okay...I'll see you after school too. Goodnight and stop calling me that. I'm not your babe."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Go to bed."

"You go to bed."

I sighed in frustration and he did the same.

"You're getting on my nerves." I rolled over on my side.

I groaned and kept quite. Hoping he wouldn't say another word.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. BABE!"

"OH MY GOD BRAD SHUT UP!"

He started laughing like crazy.

AW I thought the last part was so cute!!!!

Did anybody catch that little slip Brad almost said?? :O

Vote/Fan/Comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.1K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
207 1 24
When a 17 year old teen name Josh goes to a summer camp, his plans were to have fun and care free love. Until Josh realize that his roommate is a str...
544K 13.8K 29
"Naomi! Oh my god there's a new group of boys," Nina said practically screaming in my ear. " Ugh, I honestly couldn't give two shits," I said. The la...
979 129 34
E.L. feels like she's terrible at everything. Even though her grades are above average, she just doesn't feel the passion, the drive that others have...