Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august als...

Bởi QVEEN_B33

The one will have you in a world spin! this will the breaking point of it all! All new crew! All new drama! W... Xem Thêm

Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august alsina)
New to you
New to you
Love now lost
Love lost
Home again
Ways to be
Show the world
Memory back when
For real
Wrath
Truth is
Sister love
Bulllshhhh
Family fued
Sad talk
HArd work
Asia family
A town
Casting calls
JamaicA 1
Loving jamaica
Jamaican dinner
Short
RASTA
Oh no marley
BOB MARLEY
Jamaican picture
Tropical fun
Murder she wrote
Jamaican kid
Got yu
Me
Palm tree
Weed smoke
No mo jamaica
Not welcome home
Family hussel
Or nah
Pay back
Hiiuuu
No daddy
We like to party
Short
Cancer
Saddd to be
Heyyyy
Mr&mrs
In a party world
Check it
My bha
Better
Love me
Why now
Lets get it
Help me out
Rider 3
Welcome 2 da world
Birth certifcate
THE END: final

Return

67.2K 1.9K 458
Bởi QVEEN_B33

After I left. I was driving around when my phone rang. I let it go to voice mail. I miss LA. I drove over to my nigga Antwon house. I knocked on the door and he let me in. "What's up man?" I said dapping him up. "Aye mane!" he said dapping me back. I sat and on the couch. "what's been up with you mr. family man?" he asked. I chuckled. "Nun much man.. taking care of nicki." I responded. "where the kids?" he asked. "in LA with my mother in law." I said. "aw yea ... shoot kailand was just over here and lani tripping!" he sighed. "smh I'm sorry for you." I said laughing. "mane she want some child support... I'm like I keep kailand in js .... pay for day care and her baby tumbling classes... like bro what 2 year old you know take some tumbling classes." he said and I laughed. "why lani got Kay taking those?" I asked still laughing. "man some about she want kailand to be in elite cheerleading when she turn 4." he's hooked his head. "That's yo baby moms !" I said chuckling. "yea lani a good girl but me and her just see everything different ...like she want to dress kailand in designer clothes and I ain't talking about no juicy couture ... kailand got red bottom sneakers, she takes a LV backpack to day care, Versace wonizies... should I continue hell the girl got an iPad!! nigga ion even have an iPad!" he said. I laughed. "you know her and nicki got a salon together." I told him. " I heard... and they making real good money but she still need child support -_-." I can't with this nigga I laughed. man he really mad he got to pay. i took out my phone and text nicki real quick.

Me- wyd baby

💏💑 bae - nun desire just left!

Me- aw fr??!!! dang how she...nvm I don't want to know.. but let's go out tonight. I got us some tickets to see Tyler perry play.

💏💑bae- Ikr and OMGGGG 😊😁😱😱😱😮😮😵😶 YESS !

me- lmao alright then talk to you later love you

💏💑Bae- love you too

I looked up and Antwon was on his phone as well. I put my phone up.
I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. "Baby ...." I heard a female voice say. I look up to see London in a robe. my mouth dropped in shock

Victoria pov

*dinnngggg donnnggg*

I went to answer the door. It was Devon. I hugged him. " my bad for not picking up ... we had practice all night and I just slept on Tyrone couch." he said shutting the door behind him. "it's ok." I said. we both went up stairs and I sat on the bed as he went and took a shower. I start watching Maury. "MMM THATS HIS BABY!!!!" I screamed at the tv. (in the case on 2 yr old kandice love ... miles YOU ARE THE FATHER) "HA!!! WHAT I TELL YOU!" I yelled. I start hearing a buzzing sound. I looked over to see Devon phone lighting up. I grabbed his phone and typed in his mom bday for the pass code. I looked and seen a text message from "Asia"

📲convo📲

Asia❤️- good morning baby

Devon- good morning boo

Asia❤️- where are you

Devon- about to bring this breakfast over to you and go home and change

Asia ❤️- sweet but why can't I come over there

Devon- bae I told you I'm remodeling my house and I barley be there

Asia ❤️- if I didn't know any better I'll say you got another girl at home lol

Devon - lol funny but nah you my only mA😍😘

Asia❤️-lol ok talk to you later

Devon - love you

Asia ❤️I know
😘
Devon- say it back

Asia ❤️it's not the right time lol

I locked the phone. I didn't know rather to cry or be mad. he got out the shower and got dress. "bae what's wrong?" he asked me. "nonthing baby just glad you home." I said smiling. "yea you still got some hot wings left?" he asked. "yea let me go heat them up." I smiled and got up and went to the kitchen.

While I was in there I smirked to my self. "Baby it's all gone.. but I'm going to get some more!" i yelled. "ok" he yelled back. I went go get some hot wings and some more special ingredients. when I got back home I put on a glove and open the good wings. they were ready the suicide kind. I took out the ghost pepper sause and added it to the wings and squeezed hot chili pepper juice on them. I heated it up and took off my glove. I hide the ghost pepper. I took the wing out the microwave and walked up to the room with a big smile on my face.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 33.3K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
371K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
792K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...