Disguised As A Bad Boy

By matchaa_mochi

It's an ordinary school year, where a teenage girl only wants to survive high school. But it isn't easy when... More

Disguised As A 'Bad Boy'
Xavier The New Kid
My Sweet Tasting Revenge
Confession Of The Truth
The Resolution Of Conflict
Our First Indirect Kiss
My Savior's Shocking Arrival
The Fallen Dark Angel
The Love Triangle Begins
Nightmare That Haunts Me
My Little Jealous Boyfriend
A Boy's Troublesome Mess
The 'Sweet' Innocent Girl
An Angel Of Corruption
The Broken Empty Promise
A Moment Of Regret
The Thief Who Stole
The Spark Of Love
Lightning Strikes The Night
Fear Of The Ocean
A Broken Guitar String
Facing The Cold Truth
An Empty Broken Shell
The Connection Of Love

The Growth Of Friendship

508 30 1
By matchaa_mochi

Chloe's POV

The four of us sat inside our tent as laughter surrounded us.

"I will place this reverse card. So it's your turn Ace" I said, as I gently placed down the card on top of the messy pile.

"Hm, I will put down this skip card. Your turn Lina" Ace said.

"I'll just put this plus four down" Lina smirked as she stared right at me.

However, I had a whole bunch of plus cards and I knew I could easily defeat them all. So I smirked back and took out a plus two.

"Pick up Ace, six cards!"

"Nah uh, plus two" Ace placed down his card and tension began to build.

"Plus four!"

"Plus four!"

"Plus two!"

"No!" Ace yelled, as he clutched his head and groaned.

While Tyler, Ace and I burst out in amusement and watched him as he picked up exactly eighteen cards.

"Uno!"

"Uno."

"Uno, Ace you lost!"

The time seemed to have stopped and the smiles on everyone's faces were shining radiantly. I will never forget this moment as the feeling of happiness will never be forgotten.

~~~

Dinner was served at 6 o'clock in the hall and tonight we were having chicken lasagne-my favourite- or macaroni and cheese.

I took a seat at an empty table and waited for the others to arrive. I stared down at my lasagne and it looked so delicious, I almost couldn't resist eating first.

"Haha Xavier, if you're hungry you should've just started eating" I looked up and to my surprise, it was Alexis.

"Here, let me help you" my chair was tipped backward, causing me to fall with it.

I stared at her in horror as she began to reach for my wig, with an evil smirk on her face.

"What are you doing?" Tyler's eyes were as cold as ice as he grabbed onto her arm.

"Don't you remember what you did Alexis? Do you really want me to send them to everyone?"

"N-No, I'm s-sorry." Alexis whimpered as she walked off, but only after giving me the biggest glare.

"Give me your hand," was what Tyler said and so I gave him my hand. He lifted me up along with the chair and took a seat beside me.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked as he placed his warm hands on my cheeks.

"Yeah I'm okay" I leaned in closer whispering the words, "Pookie bear" so that the others couldn't hear.

It felt like a little bubble surrounded us and we could no longer hear the people around us. We were stuck in our own little world.

But that easily changed when we heard a few gasps and whispers of "Is Tyler gay?"

This immediately made us stop daydreaming and the redness across our faces showed our embarrassment.

"What happened here? I keep hearing rumors that you're gay or something" Lina said as she and Ace took a seat opposite to us.

"Haha no I'm not, I don't know what everyone's saying."

"Oh, okay then."

We continued to eat our lasagne and all of a sudden I felt a hand, which made me jolt backward.

I looked down at the hand and then back at Tyler, who stared in another direction.

I smiled and slowly took his hand. When our hands were intertwined, Tyler tried to sneakily hide our hands by placing them in his pocket.

We continued to hold hands until dinner was over and unluckily Tyler and Ace were picked to wash the dishes. Lina and I were able to escape from it and we decided to simply chat.

"Hey Xavier, you know-" she began.

"Yeah? Tell me."

"I just want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You are my first friend and I'm so happy that I have someone who I can talk to about anything. Like we would never lie to each other, right?"

"Uh, yeah of course. I'm happy we're friends too Lina" I giggled and after a long conversation, it was late and time for me to get back to my tent.

"Talk to you tomorrow."

"Yep, see ya."

~~~

Ace's POV

The sun became engulfed by darkness, the moon taking over the round dome above us.

It was late within the night and I was still wide awake, unable to sleep watching these two lovebirds. Tyler decided to sleep in the middle- only after arguing with me- distancing Chloe from me.

I stared at them as I could see them move closer and closer. Chloe's head was now touching Tyler's chest, his arms wrapped around her.

Looking at the two made me extremely angry, but I was mostly jealous for reasons I cannot explain.

After a few seconds, I've had enough. 

I rolled Tyler's body to face the opposite direction, placing my pillow between them.

Perfect, that worked.

They were no longer hugging so I laid back down, pleased with what I did.

The morning sun soon glowed its light through our tent, waking up a certain person. I moved my arms towards the middle, checking if anyone was there.

Nope! It was empty.

My eyes slowly opened and I saw that only Chloe was left in the tent. Her hair was a mess and drool was falling out of her mouth.

I laughed and without realizing it, I fell back to sleep.

The warmth of the sun shone on my chest and I felt so cozy. My pillow was cuddled right next to me and I hugged it tightly. It placed its arm around me, giving me extra affection.

Wait a minute. 

Its arm? What does that even mean? My pillow doesn't have 'arms'.

In an instant my eyes opened, only to see a little Chloe beside me, still asleep. 

Crap. What do I do? 

If Tyler walked in, it would cause a major problem for Chloe and I didn't want that to happen. Because of this, I let go of an amazing chance, my body pushed itself out of Chloe's arms.

"Hey Chloe, wake up" I shook her arm, attempting to wake up this snoring bear.

"Wake up will you?"

"No, I want more sleep" her voice croaked, "I'm cold."

"You can have my blanket then."

"No, let's sleep together Tyler" she took my hand and pulled me down to her.

I was completely and utterly shocked. But was it selfish of me to want to stay like this forever? I know I'm not Tyler, but, is it wrong for me to want her beside me?

"What the hell Ace!"

I immediately stood up as fast as lightning, while Chloe began to wake from her slumber.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend!" Tyler yelled.

"It's not what you think. I swear-"

"No it's exactly what I think, Chloe, are you cheating on me?"

As soon as Chloe became aware of the situation, she sat there in shock, unable to speak.

"I was just sleeping! We didn't do anything and I'm not cheating-" Chloe said, as quiet tears fell from her eyes.

"Ace! Me. You. Outside" he growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
656K 15.2K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...
52.4K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
687K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...