Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

Y/N returns for her latest adventure in the second season of Black Butler. What sort of mischief will the per... More

Night at the Trancy Manor
Legendary White Stag
London is Burning... Again
Trains
Bomb
Masquerade
Drinks
Drunken Memories
The Dance Macabre
Cook Off
Battle of the Earls
Love Interest
Performance for Romance
Agreement
Halloween Special I
Costumes I
Costumes II
Costumes III
Halloween Special II
Sokar
Alois and Luka
Demon Spider
Tribute
Rainbow of Emotions
Angered
Poses
Olé
Battle For The Masters
The Game Continues
Masters
Upsetting
Final Duel
Goodbye?
Welcome to Wonderland
The Caterpillar
Cheshire Cats and Hats
Fun and Games
The Red Queen's Court
The Parents Are Home
Introductions
Lloyd Needs to Chill
The Making of S2
Back to the Trancy's
A Day with Three
New Recruits
Superviser
Attention, Attention

Deadly Photography

8.7K 395 72
By goldenscares666

___________________________________
Author's Note:
___________________________________

I apologize, my dear readers, for the chapter being so late. I have been busy, and my schedule has been a bit disrupted ever since I moved. I barely have time to write for this story. You see I have a specific process for this particular book that takes up quite a bit of time.

1.) I watch the show as I write, so I could get the characters and dialogue as accurate to the anime as I possibly can.

2.) I try to strive for perfection, so I usually go over the chapters a couple hundred times and keep editing before deeming it ready to publish. Yet, somehow I always tend to miss one thing, and it drives me nuts until I fix it.

3.) For this season in particular, I am having a bit of trouble trying to fit the reader in. I probably have watched this episode thousands of times by now, and I still couldn't seem to choose where I wanted to go with it. I had about seven ideas!

I always try to do my best for you all. I adore your comments, and I'm glad that, so far, none of them are extremely rude. I'm sure you all enjoy my story, since you are reading the second book. I just wanted to inform you that I might take a long time with these chapters for the second season. It's not intentional, I promise you. You need to bear with me though.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for taking the time to read this, it's greatly appreciated.

—————————————————

•L/N: Last Name.

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

"Well, Derek, it looks like it's just us tonight." It was true. Everyone in the manor seemed so busy. Drossel, Abe, and Arthur were cleaning, Gregory was taking care of the horses at the moment, and Oliver and the twins found themselves in a prank war, which I told everyone to clean up afterwards once I got splashed in blue paint. I needed some air, so I figured Derek and I could go on a little walk in town. Out of nowhere, a scream echoed through the streets.

'That sounded close.' I follow the sound of the commotion. People were crowding a man who was trying to stop a fire from spreading on a woman. In a matter of seconds, the woman turned to nothing but a pile of ash.

'Holy crap!' My eyes widen at the sight as I finally recognize what was going on. I sigh in frustration.

'Great, now I have to deal with London burning for the second time.' I walk back to the manor to plan out my next moves.

Time Skip:

I was teleport back to the scene of the crime against my will. I was in the middle of eating my damn breakfast! I currently stood beside Sir Arthur, whom I nearly gave a heart attack the moment I popped up out of thin air. He was crouched down to get a good look at the seared pavement.

"Having a bit of trouble are we, Sir Arthur?" A familiar, blue-headed child says.

"Hey, boys!" I frantically wave at them as they drew nearer. Ciel rose an eyebrow at my presence.

"Why is she here?" I hear him mumble to himself. I was going to say something, but decided against it. I have to remind myself that he doesn't really remember me. Ciel pulls out a letter from his pocket with the queen's seal on it. "Let's hear about the investigation so far."

"There's no progress to mention, yet." As they were talking, I see Sebastian kneel down in the corner of my eye. I turn my head to look at him and nearly drop dead, laughing. He was currently petting a bunch of kittens with pink dusting his cheeks.

"Let's go, Seba-" Ciel gives Sebastian a questioning look, as did Sir Arthur.

"Those round eyes, so innocent to this world's filth. That tail, childish, yet somehow noble. Those paws, pale, pink, and perfect."

"More like purrfect. Haha. Am I right?" I rest my elbow on Sebastian's shoulder and pat the head of the white kitten sprawled out on top of its mother. I hear Ciel grown in both annoyance and disappointment, so I turn my gaze on the boy to see him face palming.

"Chief inspector, we weren't able to find any notable evidence."

Sebastian stood up straight.

"Master, my apologies, sir. I was distracted by these charming kittens. Shall we?"

"Say good day to your feline friends." Ciel walks past him, and Sebastian followed suit.

"Well, goodbye to you too!" I yell as I rest my hands on my hips for sass. "I really need to teach that boy some manners." I hear the two inspectors bad mouthing Ciel from behind me. "Want me to teach you two manners as well?" I slowly turn my head and give them a creepy smile.

"N-no, miss! That's quite all right!"

I roll my eyes and quickly make my way back home.

Time Skip:

After going to The Undertaker a few days back, I found out that the funeral for that woman was today. I currently stood in the back, so Ciel won't see me. I was, once again, acting like a stalker.

"Pardon me. I'm Turner, the photographer." Everyone turned to look at the couple of photographers.

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss." They bow in respect.

"I brought the last picture that was taken of your dear wife. Here you are, sir." The man passed the framed photo to the man.

"She seemed like such a nice woman. Our condolences, sir."

I throw the woman a silent glare. As the man passed the photo, it drops and breaks on the ground.

"She was truly beautiful. Such a great loss."

I sigh as everyone cleared out of the cemetery. I never realized how good this woman was at acting like she wasn't the one to set that woman on fire. I immediately went home after noticing I was the only one still in the graveyard.

"Attention, everyone! Come to the front door!" I yell. One by one, all my servants came to the front door, where I stood.

"Is something wrong, my lady?" Drossel did that weird head tilt thing he does.

"Not really. I just want you all to stay in the manor until I say it's fine to go out, okay?"

"Yes, my lady." They all say in unison with a salute. I race outside to create a barrier around the area of the manor and the shop. The barrier should stop the flames from hitting the mansion. After finishing, it became dark. I was waiting for a sound of an explosion. After about thirty minutes, I both heard and saw what I was waiting for. I stand up from my seat on the roof of the store and run to the, now burning, area.

"Capture her!" I hear Ciel order over the crackling flames. I take another corner in time to see Sebastian take off running towards the crazy woman, who was currently spinning and sprinkling the dust that she was going to ignite like some sort of fairy. 

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Huh?" Ciel turns his attention to me. He was currently sitting on the ground. I scoop him up in my arms with ease before running after Sebastian.

"Ms. L/N, put me down this instant!" He orders.

"Nope!" I laugh hysterically as we enter an alley. There we were confronted by Grell and her mighty chainsaw. Ciel stops struggling for a moment, so I placed him down. Sebastian was blocking Grell with forks and knives.

'Damn. He got some strong utensils.'  It was taking a long time, so I decided to intervene.

"Damn it, Grell! You better knock it off before I report you," I bluff. She lets out a shriek and threw her arms in the air.

"No, please! I was just fooling around! No need to tell Will anything."

'There's nothing even to tell him, but whatever.' I was glad my lie worked, because she stopped attacking Sebastian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.1K 33
Laura was a normal girl who just so happen got trap in the famous Anime 'Black Butler!' along with her two best friends. What happens when she mets t...
83K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
553 11 18
You are a young English noble who had lost their family in a fire long ago. One night, during your time living in the streets, a butler named Claude...