my mommy ( camren)

By fifth_harmony_x

( ageplay and spanking ) camila and lauren are best friends they know everything from each other but what t... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight

Chapter twenty

4.5K 110 50
By fifth_harmony_x

( AN i'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes an don't correct them cause that's just mean )

It was still very early in the morning when Lauren woke up the day after , she never could sleep out like camila for example . She always woke up at the same time and that was 8 am , no matter how late she went to sleep . She always wakes up around that time . She decided to get out of bed and do her morning routine . She untangled herself from the still sleeping little girl , she felt the her a little whine but remained asleep .

Lauren did her morning routine and texted Dinah saying that they should meet up after school tomorrow to get their revenge on dorito boy and doofus mc vomit cause let's be honest he makes her vomit just by looking at him . She cringed just at the thought of him and only hopes she won't vomit today when she sees him.

Lauren baked some pancakes with banana's since she knows camila is obesessed with them and added Nutella , it was the only chocolate she actually likes . She sets the table and pours juice in Camila's sippycup and for her in a glass and when she thought she finished making breakfast she decided to finally wake up her little girl .

She opened the door to her bedroom where she was still in sleep it was such a cute way to sleep , she would take a picture but decided not to , first off because her phone is still downstairs and secondly she needs to stop taking pictures of her like this , knowing that Dinah sometimes snoops in her phone .

One time she left her phone on the couch because needed to go to the bathroom but she forgot to lock her phone and of course Dinah took advantage of that . She probably saw the perfect uportunity when she saw that Lauren left her phone and unlocked so the lovely Dinah took it and decided to take a selfie and post it on Twitter and that wasn't even it . They all look turns Normani did something too and what ally did, was the worst but funniest thing , she actually made a video with her doing a rap , she never deleted that video .

"Camz?"

She got no response from the smaller girl , still sucking her pacifier making those cute clicking noises . She almost didn't wanna wake up the girl but she had to . Lauren had some plans for today . They were gonna go to this place , a place where everyone does ageplay . It's a big building with ageplay shops and a little park where she could play and ageplay restaurant and so much more . She's sure camila will love it and no one will be there that she knows so that's a good thing too . not that lauren is ashamed of her little girl , if it was up to her she would tell everyone in the world that camila was her little girl but it's camila she's worried about . she knows that camila isn't ready to tell everyone .

When she saw that the smaller girl still didn't wake up she decided to shake her softly awake .

"Camz , wake up ."

She stirred a little and opened her eyes for a moment but she had no plans in getting out of bed at all . That was the last thing in her mind , she just wanted to sleep and never Leaving her bed today . So she rolled over and turned her back to Lauren .

Uhm rude .

Then she got the perfect idea .

"Camz I made banana pancakes with Nutella "

She didn't know what just happened but just in a few seconds she already saw camila out of bed and out of the bedroom , running downstairs .

"food!!!!"

she heard the smaller girl yell and she chuckled , that girl is really something and she followed the girl downstairs and reminded herself to talk to her about running down the stairs .

When she finally made it downstairs In the kitchen , she already saw the smaller girl at the table ,her mouth full with pancakes and banana's and her face with Nutella on her chin , cheeks and even her nose .

"Camz , make sure next time the food is in your mouth and not on your face " she said while she took a wiping cloth and wipes her face . Then she grabbed a bib and puts it around her neck . Camila didn't even protest like normally when she had to wear one , she was too busy eating her delicious breakfast.

" i'm sorry lolo but i was so hungry and you know how much i love those pancakes " camila finally spoke when she finished her plate with pancakes . and again her face was under the nutella so lauren wiped her face clean with her bib and took the bib from around her neck .

" well i'm happy you enjoyed the pancakes but that doesn't make it alright that you ran on the stairs , i don't wanna see you running on the stairs ever again . do i make myself clear? " lauren said with a stern voice .

camila nods her head yes .

" sorry lolo"

" all is forgiven camzi just don't do it again , you could've seriously hurt yourself . "

she picked camila up from her chair and walked with her to the nursery , feeling the diaper a little heavy she realised camila needed a change .

" do you need to tell me something camz? " she raised her eyebrow , looking at the smaller girl and waiting for an answer .

" diaper wet... " she answered covering her face in her hands to cover her blush that was forming on her cheeks.

" camz .. you don't have to be embarassed . " she grabbed her hands from her face and kissed her nose .

she started untapping the dirty diaper and threw it in the trashcan behind her , then grabbing a wiping cloth and cleaned her front . she walked to the drawer to grab a new diaper .

" laur i don't need a diaper during the day... " knowing how hard it was to hide that she was wearing a diaper and she wasn't planning on staying home all day.

" yes camz you need one and unless you can prove to me don't need a diaper , you gonna have to keep wearing this . " she said while she grabbed both of her feet and lifted her legs in the air so she could slide the diaper under her butt and tapes it shut.

" now let's see what my little camzi should wear today . you stay here while i go and look for a perfect outfit . " she rubbed the smaller girl her tummy and left to look for an outfit .

camila watched lauren leave the room and patted her diaper and couldn't deny how good it felt wearing a diaper but that doesn't changes the fact that it's so noticeable .. . what if someone notices she's wearing a diaper , they would just make fun of her or what if one of her friends now entered her house..

how would she even explain this ?

she didn't had much time to think about before lauren entered the room again , with what she guessed was her outfit for the day .

( AN : this is the outfit camila will be wearing today )

camila widened her eyes when she saw what lauren chose her outfit, no way that she was going to wear that. unless they were going to stay all day in her bedroom , there's no way she's going to wear that .

" lauren don't you think it's a little to much? "

" no i think it would look so perfect on you " she smiled and puts it on the smaller girl and smiles how perfect her little girl looked .

" oh before i forget we're going on a trip today to this big shoppingcenter "

" fuck no! "

camila only realised that she said a bad word when she felt a stinging feeling on her thigh, because lauren swatted her there.

" camila don't make me give you a timeout for saying bad words .. "

" sorry lolo " camila bit her lip ashamed in herself and rubbed the stinging spot on her thigh .

" it's all good camz but before you freak out . it's a special shoppingcenter we're going . it's a ageplay shoppingcenter , with little ageplay shops and special restaurants . it's a place where everyone goes with their littles."

camila smiled a little at the idea going to a place like that .

" are you sure no one from school is going to be there ? "

" yes i'm sure camzi, don't worry about it . now we really have to go because it's a long drive . "

she picked the girl up and carried her to her car , placing her in babyseat and strapping her in after slipping a pacifier in her mouth and tucking her bear under her arm.

After about a hour driving they  finally arrived at their destination . It was a big building and lauren herself never entered this building, it's because Clarke recommended the place and thought it would be good for her and camila .

So here they are .

" Mama !"

Camila was still strapped in her seat and wanted nothing more then getting out right now . She could barely feel her butt . Lauren opened her door and unbuckled her little girl , picking her up and putting her in her stroller . 

"lolo are you sure no one will be here that we know ?" The smaller girl was still a little unsure , scared that someone will recognize them .

"Camzi I told you , no one you know will be here . Don't worry okay ? " 

Camila nods her head with a smile .

They walked the building in and Camila and also Lauren stared at it with mouths slightly parted . There were ageplay shops , restaurants were the Littles get to sit in a big chair with a bib and getting feeded by their mommy's or in other situations daddy's . They could also see a big play park where Camila for sure would play later .

"wow"  the smaller girl looked at Lauren with a big smile .

" I know little one , amazing right ! "  

They went In all different stores and of course Camila bought herself a few new stuffies and toys with Lauren's money obviously . 

Lauren bought a couple of stuff too and then went to the restaurant to grab a quick bite . They were just about to walk to their table when suddenly they bumped into someone , and it was a hard bumping , probably another lady with a stroller . 

Lauren made first sure her little camzi is alright and then looked at the person who they just bumped into . From the moment the two girls locked eyes they widened their eyes so big that they would almost pop out .

"L-lauren ? C-Camila ??" 

Lauren didn't have to look at her little girl to know that she was just as scared and shocked as herself and she could see by the look on the girl she just bumped into that it was the same for her .  

AN: hey i hope you liked my update and don't hesitate to comment or message suggestions and your thoughts , i love feedback and for the ones who actually read  my AN , i'm updating in like 10 minutes again because i know one girl who would kill me if i didn't . hehe

please vote and thank you for reading 

and to my baby , i love you so much and more i can't describe how much i actually love you , but i can say that's a lot , no matter what . no matter what might happen in the future . i want you in my life forever and ever cause you are so special to me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 94.8K 200
Messages between Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (#1 in Fanfiction 7/18/17)
111K 2.7K 23
When Lauren notices something changing in Dinah. What will happen when she brings it up to the other girls? I decided to change it up a bit and inst...
595K 14.2K 103
One night Lauren receives a mysterious text from an anonymous sender, little did she know that it'll change her life forever. 💭💭 (I'm not good with...
831K 15.7K 200
Lauren Jauregui's kik account name is leaked on the internet one particular day. Camila Cabello has the biggest crush on the famous superstar who is...