Disguised As A Bad Boy

By matchaa_mochi

It's an ordinary school year, where a teenage girl only wants to survive high school. But it isn't easy when... More

Disguised As A 'Bad Boy'
Xavier The New Kid
My Sweet Tasting Revenge
Confession Of The Truth
The Resolution Of Conflict
Our First Indirect Kiss
My Savior's Shocking Arrival
The Fallen Dark Angel
The Love Triangle Begins
Nightmare That Haunts Me
My Little Jealous Boyfriend
The Growth Of Friendship
A Boy's Troublesome Mess
An Angel Of Corruption
The Broken Empty Promise
A Moment Of Regret
The Thief Who Stole
The Spark Of Love
Lightning Strikes The Night
Fear Of The Ocean
A Broken Guitar String
Facing The Cold Truth
An Empty Broken Shell
The Connection Of Love

The 'Sweet' Innocent Girl

502 26 2
By matchaa_mochi

Chloe's POV

A few days passed and all I could remember from our camping trip was the moments that Tyler, Ace, Lina and I hung out together. It was so enjoyable with many silly fights between you know who.

If only this lasted forever, but it didn't.

Today is the first day back from camp and I was minding my own business in class until a voice was heard.

"Hey Xavier" he smirked, as he pulled me to him embracing me.

"What the-" I forcefully pushed him back and said, "What are you doing Jack?!"

"Really? I should be the one saying that to you, why are you dressed as a boy?"

My mouth dropped to the floor and the sound of gasps surrounded the room. I looked back at Ace, hoping that he would come to my aid, but he didn't. All he did was turn the other direction to ignore this mess.

I can't even rely on Tyler right now, he has guitar lessons and wouldn't be back until half an hour.

My shoulders went limp and I couldn't even speak.

"Shocked, aren't you? How did I find out? Well, Lina went around telling everyone. I didn't believe it at first, but after hugging you just then, it proved Lina's statement."

"Let's see what you really look like" Lee's hand went straight for my hair and he yanked it off. My real hair came out from under the wig, slowly falling onto my shoulders.

"Don't touch me" I said while trying to sound fearless, but you could obviously hear that I was scared for my life.

"Naw, look at you. You're pretty hot so why don't we talk outside" his voice sounding very perverted and he started to drag me out with him.

"No please, stop it" I wailed.

~~~

The back of my body was pressed against a wall. My body flinched as a sudden movement was caused, causing me to shut my eyes.

"You are super cute, why don't you be my girlfriend?" his touch upon my neck made me shiver with horror.

"No! I would never date a disgusting person like you!" 

Oh no, I shouldn't have said that because now, he looked like a predator getting ready to eat his prey.

"You'll regret ever saying that" his face came closer and closer until his lips came in contact with my skin.

A wet sensation was felt on my cheeks and it felt distasteful. I closed my eyes, slowly giving up on what I could do. I felt hopeless, it was impossible to get out of his grip and even if I did, I couldn't outrun him.

But then all of a sudden, my savior appeared again.

"Cut it out, will ya?" my eyes opened and I saw a face that I had really wanted to see.

A blow was struck towards Jack, causing him to fall to the ground. Ace ordered me to stand behind him, as he continued to wipe the smile off of Jack's face.

I wiped off any possible saliva that was on my face with my shirt and stood there watching every action.

"Chloe! Are you okay? I heard from Ace and I ran out-" Tyler said before I cut him off with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall and buried my face into his shirt.

"It's okay, you're safe now. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and I promise I'll stay by your side. Now where is he?"

"Tyler he- he touched me! He kissed me!" I pointed my finger at Lee and then Tyler decided to run over to Ace, helping him by giving Jack a few more punches.

Purple bruises started to form and there were cuts filled with blood upon Jack's face. That was when I decided to stop them from creating any more harm.

"Guys, stop it now. He got what he deserved so it's enough."

However, my words did not seem to persuade them as they continued to beat him up into a pulp.

"Stop!" I grabbed both Tyler's and Ace's arms and dragged them away with me.

"He still deserves a few more punches!" Ace and Tyler yelled as they shook off my arm and walked back.

"Please just get me out of here!" I fell to the ground and began to sob again, which made Tyler look back and run to me.

"Ace you deal with him, I'll take care of Chloe."

"Yep, I will."

"Let's go. Can you get up?" he asked me, but I shook my head.

My legs felt too weak for me to even stand now, my body was physically exhausted.

"Here, try to get on my back." he kneeled down with his back facing me.

I threw my hands over his shoulders and then he began to lift me up. The grip that I had around his neck tightened and I snuggled my head into the side of his neck.

"Do you want to go back to class or do you want to skip?"

"Take me away, please" I begged as Tyler jumped a little to adjust his grasp around my legs.

~~~

Lina's POV

That incident spread rapidly like a wild bush fire until each and every student knew about Xavier. She's been so afraid that she hasn't been coming to school, I mean how could you? It would be way too embarrassing to even show her face, so I guess it's understandable.

Ever since then all I had been getting were compliments and pats on the back. It was a great feeling and I loved each and every bit of attention that I was getting.

For once, I wasn't the 'loser' of my class and it felt like I was actually popular. Everyone had been talking to me and I hope this feeling of popularity never disappears.

"Good on ya Lina" said a boy named Kevin and I gave him a small smile.

"Why is the fact that she ratted out a friend, a good thing?" I turned my head to face this voice.

"Oh, Ace" I whispered quietly, realizing that it was a friend I made because of Xavier. But after what's been happening, I guess we're no longer friends.

"Lina are you proud? Wasn't Xavier your first friend? She was always there for you when you were in trouble and this is how you're gonna repay her! What type of human being are you? You've made the worst decision in your life trying to get recognized by everyone. You will regret this and don't try to come back to us once you lose all the attention and fake friends that you've gained" he raged, as fire was clearly seen within his eyes.

"You don't understand Ace, she betrayed us and you act as if I will never make other friends beside you. You're just a f*cking piece of sh*t and I hope that-" my sentence was stopped by his very last comment.

"Let us see how your long so-called popularity will last."

This is so unfair! 

Xavier has everyone on her side, she has both Tyler and Ace and who does that leave me with!? I won't stand by letting her two knights in armor, save her skin again.

~~~

*Knock knock*

"Oh Lina, come in" the principal of the school said.

"Hi Ms. Roskii, um, I would just like to let you know about a certain problem that's been happening" I informed.

"Go on"

"Do you know the new student Xavier?" I asked.

"Yes, what about him."

"Well he's been lying about his identity and-" the door suddenly opened and out appeared Tyler.

"Sorry Ms, but Lina and I have something important to talk about. Please excuse us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 774 23
•DAILY UPDATES• What are the odds that you are dared to send a random text to a stranger? And what are the odds that the stranger happens to be someo...
Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
52.9K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...