Here We Go {Vauseman}

By bayvause

Piper, hacker genius, too smart for school and friends. Will Alex Vause change that? Or will they have the sa... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 2.

1.8K 52 1
By bayvause

I probably looked like an idiot, my mouth was hanging open, with my eyes popping out of my head, while a gorgeous women is right in front of me.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Uh, yea I'm fine." I said, quickly getting myself together, trying not to act more of a fool.

"So, you look like you're doing some illegal stuff." She crosses her arms.

"I-I-I"  Stop stuttering you idiot!!

"Can I join?" She smirked.

"I don't know if I can get you a fake ID."

"You got that ID from Cole right?"  I nodded.

"Yea I got one of his ID's, I had to use my charms." She smirked. Cocky much?

"Oh well he did mention having a smokin' hot customer before." I blushed. Why did I say that?

"You think I'm smokin' hot?" She tilted her head, waiting for my response.

"Those were his words." I quickly said.

"So you don't think I'm smokin' hot." She grinned. I stiffened.

"I-I mean, I wouldn't say your not, I-I was just-"

"Relax, I'm just messin' with you." She chuckled.

"You never told me your name." She said.

"Piper Chapman."

"Hmm, ok Piper, about that club." She said as she took a seat by me.

We talked for an hour and I told her I'll pick her up (using Uber of course) so she sent me her address. I walked back home and put on my red dress. It shows all my curves and it's also comfortable at the same time.

I threw on my red boots and popped a gum in my mouth. I ordered a Uber to be at my door in ten minutes and did my makeup till then. I left my hair the way it is and made sure I had everything. I got a notification saying my Uber's outside.

"I'm going out Lexi so be sure to wake me up tomorrow."

"Okay Piper."

I walked out, got in my Uber, and told them Alex's address. I texted Alex.

'I'm coming to your house to pick you up so you better be ready.~Piper.'

'Okay ;)~Alex'

Then I decide to text Cole.

'Am I meeting you there?~Piper.'

'Yep.~Cole.'

"We're here." Said the Uber driver.

"Okay stay here."

I walked out and knocked on Alex's door, she came out, and she looked like a goddess. She had a black dress that held her just right, and had curled the tips of her hair, she was wearing black boots and everything looked perfect.

"Hello." She said. I gestured her to the Uber.

We drove to the club in silence. When we arrived I pay the Uber and got out with Alex behind me.

"Here." Cole said. I winked and took the card.

Alex and Cole greeted each other and made small talk when we were in line. As the line got shorter I prayed to god that the gatekeeper would believe I'm "twenty-two", I really need that drink. Once we made it he eyed me up and down.

"ID." He said.  I showed him and he allowed me access, as he did with Alex, and Cole.

"Don't think I forgot that your birthday is coming up soon, miss sweet sixteen." Cole teased.

"Cole please no party." I groaned. He threw me one ever since I was thirteen. It was a month before my birthday before, my parents died and they use to throw me a birthday party all the time, so Cole was thoughtful enough to keep that tradition going.

"No promises." He grinned and left. I went to the bar and ordered a margarita.

"Isn't it a little too cold for a margarita." A deep husky voice said into my ear.

"Never."

"What type of lame excuse did you give your parents to be here, you don't seem like a club type of girl." She teased.

"No excuse." I shrugged.

"So you just told them you were going to the club? From the looks your parents seem strict."  She chuckled.

"They were, but, nope." She looked confused.

"You snuck out or something." The bartender gave me my drink.

"Nope." I took a huge gulp, and looked straight ahead.

"So you just walked out!? Do they know where you are?"

"Probably."

"Huh."

"How about you?" I finally looked at her.

"My mom knows what I do, she cares about me, just wants me to be safe." She smiled.

"Your dad?"

"He's a scum who walked out, he's basically dead to me." I slowly nodded.

"Seems like your having a bad day" She said.

"Everyday is a bad day." I shrugged.

"Hm, that's very true. Wanna go dance?" I nodded and drank the rest of my margarita before I dragged her to the dance floor and we danced the night away.

We moved back and forth, side to side, looked each other dead in the eye, it made me feel warm and safe. Until she said she had to use the bathroom, so I danced without her.

"Hey." A voice that wasn't Alex's said in my ear.  I turned around and it was a guy that looked about thirty.

"Bye." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and had a tight grip on me.

"Come on, let's have some fun."

"No!" I tried to get him off but he wouldn't let go, he kept dragging me further and further to the clubs exit.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"Hey!" He stopped. "Let her go!" It was Alex.

She looked a lot older than her age and she was more intimidating with that flare in her emerald green eyes. She grabbed my arm.

"Sorry, not looking for any trouble."

"Then you should leave, and think twice about touching her again." She pulled me close to her and I hugged her tight. She lead me outside and hailed a taxi.

"I think it's time to go home." She said.

"What about Cole." I whispered.

"I texted him, he'll be alright." I nodded.

She put me in the cab and was about to close the door but my feet blocked it.

"Come with me please." I pleaded.

She climbed in and the taxi brought us home, Alex paid and I told her to come inside with me. We walked inside and I asked if she can spend the night, of course she agreed.

"You can wear my clothes." I offered. She sat on my bed.

"Yea thanks. Where are your parents."

"Not here." I said flatly. She left it at that.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"It's ok, lets just not have too many question in one day." She nodded.

I took off my boots and dress leaving me in my underwear and bra. I looked in my drawer and found some shorts, then went to the bathroom to change from a bra to a sports bra, and took off my makeup. I see Alex still dressed and with eyes full of lust. I winked, she blushed.

"Are you going to change?"

"I only sleep in my underwear and bra."

"It's ok." 

She took off her dress and boots then went to the bathroom to take off her makeup.  We both plopped into my bed.  She was staring at me, I was staring back. I kissed her on the lips, she was shocked but then she kissed me back.

"Thank you, my knight and shinning armor." I smiled

"You're welcome Princess." She smiled back, and we both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 401 65
After the events of Season 7, Piper is sure she loves Alex more than anything in the world and wants nothing more than to marry her and to start thei...
574K 20.9K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
278 6 10
its sophomore year, which means more books to read and more alphas. but. . among us wants to end her harems, and focus on studying. what happens when...
31.4K 845 35
Piper and Alex are from two different worlds. But when they meet Piper's shy shell begins to crack as Alex draws out her darkest secrets and brings o...