Hold Me in Your Arms ; S. Sti...

By voidash

[writing in progress] Book 2 Time heals all wounds, but it can't bring anyone back from the dead. I do no... More

[00]
[01]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]

[02]

8.5K 231 68
By voidash

PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM TODAY. I KNOW SOME OF YOU IGNORE IT, BUT TODAY'S AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END IS VERY CRITICALLY IMPORTANT.

[Melody]

+

"Okay, we have to choose between pepperoni and sausage." Stiles said as he held the phone in his hand.

I laid on the couch as Scott put in the DVD. "Pepperoni." I said, "but at least have of it should have bacon." 

Scott chuckled as he sat down on the floor beside me. 

"Pepperoni it is then." Stiles said as went back on the phone." 

I turned my head so I was looking at Scott. "What?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I just, remember when your hair was really long and fluffy. And when Stiles had a buzz cut. Was I really gone that long?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean, you were gone for three years, but I understand the reasons. Besides, it's not your fault dad got custody of you." Scott told me. "It seems like dad's going to be here for a while too." 

"Yeah well I'm not going to put up with his bullshit anymore. I mean, he just left, and eventually, he took me with him." I said, leaning on my elbow.

"Well you're not leaving again, because he's not going to take you again." 

I smiled and let myself fall back onto the couch.

"Okay, the guy said the pizza's on it's way so get your lazy asses up and hit play." Stiles said.

I sat up and sighed, "So what are we watching?" I asked, although i had a pretty good idea as to what Stiles had picked out, not that I'm complaining.

Stiles smirked before tossing me the CD box. "Do you even have to ask anymore?" 

I groaned, "I don't know why I bother asking." I said, revealing the Batman CD in my hands.

"Batman again?" Scott complained from his spot on the floor. 

"Shut up and enjoy it McCall. It's my turn to pick a movie anyway." Stiles said throwing my brother the throw pillows that were on his couch. 

"Yeah well if it were something less burned out by you, then maybe I woudn't be complaining." 

"Idiots, I swear to God I surround myself with idiots." I said, hitting my face with the palm of my hand lightly. 

 Just as Stiles was about to hit play, the door bell rang. "Jesus Christ, we'll never be able to watch the movie like this." Stiles said, getting up to answer the door.

"This is a sign Stilisnki. We should just watch another movie while you're at it." Scott said.

"No Scott, just. . . just let it go. He's not going to change the movie." I said to Scott.

My brother sighed with a smile on his face. An actual smile, and that was good, since he hasn't really been smiling lately. Actually, none of us were smiling lately. And after opening Allison's locker today, everything just got 100x tougher for us.

"What's with you and stealing Stiles' clothes." Scott told me, gesturing towards the oversized shirt I was wearing that belonged to my sarcastic boyfriend. 

I shrugged, "They're warm, and I was cold." 

"You're wearing shorts." Scott pointed out.

I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it again, since for that, I had no answer. 

Finally, Stiles came back with two boxes of pizza and hot wings. After setting them down on the small coffee table, we pressed play and ate the deliciously greasy food.

*

About 30 minutes into the movie, Scott had fallen asleep, and it was just me and Stiles, however I too, was getting sleepy. 

I closed my eyes for about two seconds when I felt Stiles shake me awake. "Mel, are you sleeping?" 

"I'm awake." I said, sitting upright again. 

"Okay then tell me what happened?" Stiles tested me.

"Seriously Stiles? We've watched this movie about a thousand time. I could tell you what happens from beginning to end in less than ten minutes while trying to stay awake at three in the morning." I said. 

"Well okay then. Never mind that, but don't go to sleep. Then I'd be alone since we both know Scott's already asleep." 

We both turned to see Scott, who was laying on the floor, mostly drooling, and definitely snoring.

"Yeah, I forgot that he snores." I said, laying down on the couch.

"Oh no you don't. You're not going to sleep." Stiles said, pulling my arms and tickling me.

He snaked his arm around my waist and continued to tickle me until over faces were inches apart. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back until I heard someone clear his throat. 

We looked around until we saw Scott sitting upright on the floor. "You can get off my sister now." Scott said. 

Stiles quickly let go of me and stood up. Yeah, I'm going to put the plates in the kitchen now." Stiles said.

"You do that." Scott said. 

I covered my mouth to hide the laughs, until Stiles came back. "My dad's probably going to be home soon. Are you guys going to spend the night, or. . . "

"Yeah, she'snot spending the night Stiles." Scott said. 

"I was not leaning towards that." Stiles said, almost shouting. Scott was going to say something again, by the look of it, but the sound of keys and whistling interrupted them. 

I was still sitting on the couch, with Stiles' arm around my waist, and Scott was still sitting on the floor when Mr. Stilinski opened the door. 

"Holy . . .I thought you two would be home by now." Mr. Stilinski said when he turned around. "It's late. Your mother is probably worried. Are you two spending the night?" 

Before I could say anything Scott said, "No, actually, we were just going to leave since the movie just ended." 

Mr. Stilinski nodded and headed up the stairs.

"Well thank you for that." I said, "I will be going now." I said, as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

*

After saying goodbye to Mr. Stilinski, and another car ride home, all three of us were standing outside of our house. "Maybe we could watch the rest of the movie when Scott isn't there to cock-block us." I suggested.

"Please?" Stiles said, before pressing his lips on mine. 

"There should at least be a two foot distance between both of you, or I will personally distance you both." Scott said from a few steps in front of us.

I kissed him goodbye one last time before waving goodbye and watching his drive off towards his house again. 

"You could go easier on him. He's still your best friend." I said.

"And he's also your boyfriend now. I don't go easier on anyone who's with my baby sister." Scott answered.

"Okay 1. You are older than me by four minutes, and 2. Stiles is my first boyfriend. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." I said, climbing up the stairs. I dropped my bag on the floor and walked to the bathroom, which was in my room. I needed to wash away today events, and that's what I did. I turned the knob so the water became warm enough and stepped in. The warm water relaxed my tense muscles and made me feel better, even if a few days ago, we were all in our own trance due to the previous events that took place. 

After my long shower, I wrapped my body in a towel and rubbed my wrists, where the bracelet that Lydia gave me and Allison used to be. It seemed that any little thing that reminded me about Allison broke me. I ran my fingers over the scar I had on my collar bone, from the time that Ms. Blake tried to kill me. I didn't feel ashamed of having it, and I knew that now, the scar would be there forever, but the scar reminded me of how strong I tried to be. This upset me, because throughout the days and throughout the times that I had been strong, I had cried, and I had let my guard down and I suddenly became weak. Weak enough to crack, and that's when I became a target. I quickly dragged one of Stiles' shirts, which he left here, over my head, and pulled on some shorts. I let my wet hair fall back and I ran my comb through it.

I felt the drops of water hit the palm of my hand and by bare feet as I combed my hair. After setting the comb on my vanity again, I walked over to my bed and wrapped myself in my warm blankets. For the first time in a long time, I could come home, and sleep. I could come home and see my mom. I could spend time at my boyfriend's house, and talk with my brother  about things other than werewolves and packs and nogitsunes. I could finally be able to act normal for a while.

But like every role played, it ends someday.

*

Authors Note

HI everyone. I'm sorry that I updated late, but here's the chapter. Please excuse my grammer and spelling errors if there were any. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Anyway, I promise to update sooner than I did today. I hope this chapter kind of continued and made sense with last week's chapter. I tried my best. So what do you think of the Stelody in this chapter? Was it good? 

Anyway, I hope you continue to read and wait patiently for the next chapter. I'd like your comment on the book or else I won't know how to please you guys. ALSO I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT WHEN THE WATTY AWARDS COME AROUND I WILL ENTER LITTLE MEMORIES IN THERE SO PLEASE GO BACK AND COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME TO WIN. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD. THANK YOU.

VOTE + COMMENT + FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.7K 54
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
244 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...
1.4M 42.4K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
2.7K 202 13
"𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞...