Rich girls can fall in love w...

By Moniemone

This book is about a girl named Symone, shes 15 and she's a biracial child. She's use to being around Caucasi... More

Rich girls can fall in love with just a normal guy . . . <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3 Part 1 .
Chapter 25 <3 Part 2 .
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27 <3
Chapter 28 <3
Chapter 29 <3
Chapter 30 <3
Chapter 31 <3
Chapter 32 <3
Chapter 34 <3
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 36 <3
Chapter 37 <3
Chapter 38 <3
Chapter 39 <3
Chapter 40 <3
Chapter 41 <3
Chapter 42 <3
Chapter 43 <3
Chapter 44 <3
Chapter 45 <3
Chapter 46 <3
Chapter 47 <3
Chapter 48 <3
Chapter 49 <3
Chapter 50 <3
Chapter 51 <3
Chapter 52 <3
Chapter 53 <3
Chapter 54 <3
Chapter 55 <3 - The End

Chapter 33 <3

4.6K 46 13
By Moniemone

Chapter 33 <3

Weekend (:

Saturday 10 am.

I was getting ready to go to lunch with Tyler. He said be cute! I haven't talk to Cordell and them but I think Michelle wants us back together. She drops hints. I won't be surprise if she told Cordell I'm going with Tyler. I slipped on my fall dress that was blue, brown, pink, yellow, and different colors. I put my Jean jacket on and grabbed my brown ankle boots along with a hat to match. My swag was cute today. My hair was also straight. I grabbed my wallet and purse going downstairs. Nobody was home but me. Sad case. I looked at myself in the hallway mirror then I left the house locking up.

When I reached Starbucks, I got out and walked over to the door. Before I could even walk in someone grabbed my arm turning me around. It was Tyler. He looked sexy!!! He had on washed skinny jeans, a hot pink Hollister shirt and brown Sperry’s. I smiled and he said "Oh just making sure that was you. You look, you look... I'm fine." I blushed and said "thanks" he nodded and we walked inside. We ended up sitting outside. It felt good today! We sat down and we ordered. "So how are you holding up?" I sighed and said "I guess okay. I mean life could have treated me better." he nodded and said "I'm sorry to hear that. So let's get to know each other. When's your birthday?" I smiled and said "Beginning of February. You?" "December 21st." I nodded and he said "yea are you interested in white boys?" I chuckled and said "well you tell me, I'm sitting with a white boy then I'm talking to him also he’s fine. Uh yea I'm interested." did I just say he's fine? Oh lord! He smiled and said “Ahh so I see I’m fine! 20 points!” I smiled and said “Yes you are! “ What is getting into me? He started chuckling. It was so cute to! I smiled a little and he said “Okay sorry I was in a shocked mode. What’s your favorite animal?” I shrugged and said “I like little monkeys. Why?” he smiled and the waiter came with our food. I smiled and said “Thanks” Tyler laughed because I started sniffing my lunch. I’m weirdo okay I get it! The waiter left and Tyler said “After this I’m taking you somewhere else.” I smiled and said “Oh okay.”

When we was finished with our lunch, we went to his car and he said “We can go in my car then I’ll drop you back here.” I sighed and said “Follow me to my house, I’ll drop my car at home and we can leave.” He nodded and said “Alright.” I hopped in my car and started my way home. When I reached home, I was just about to pull in but I saw Cordell’s car in the drive way! I rolled my window down and said “Cordell’s at my house, stay right here and I’ll get him to leave.” Tyler nodded and I pulled in I opened my garage and pulled inside. Then I got out and went inside my house. Marion and Cordell in the living room talking! I sighed and said “Hey Marion, I’m leaving again. I just came to drop my car off. Bye.” Before I could even leave Marion came running to the door. “Who you going with?” I sighed and said “A friend, now bye.” He shook his head and said “No, your boyfriend is right there and you didn’t speak.” I shook my head and said “He’s not my boyfriend, now can you please move so I can go.” Marion looked between us and moved to the side. “Fine.” I opened the door and tried closing it because I know Marion trying to see who I was leaving with. I ran down the drive way and I felt Marion’s presence getting close to me!  I ran faster yelled “Close the gate! Close the gate!!!” I yelled. They tried closing it but I think Marion made it out. Tyler still had the car on but the window was tinted. I was about to open the door but Marion grabbed my waist. “Who is in the car Symone?” I sighed trying to catch my breath and said “Nobody, now move Marion.” He let go and said “I’ll find out okay.” I rolled my eyes and he turned around walking back into the drive way. I got in and said “Sorry about that, that was my brother Marion.” He nodded and said “It’s fine, was Cordell there?” I nodded and said “He didn’t speak, I didn’t speak so I’m okay.” He nodded and pulled off. We ended up reaching the mall and I looked at him. “What we doing here?”  he smiled and said “Oh come on!” I hopped out his hummer. He came and put his hand around me and we walked into the mall walking crazy. He held my hand in a leading way and directing me to Build- A- Bear. I smiled and he said “Pick whatever you want.” I smiled and we walked inside I grabbed a monkey and we got it stuffed. I smiled and the lady said “Y’all are cute together. If he takes you to get a Build – A – Bear then you are special.” I smiled and blushed then looked at Tyler. He had the same expression. We walked over to the clothes and I picked out jean shorts, a plaid shirt and some sandals. He was cute. We went to name him and Tyler said “What’s his name then?” I smiled and said “Tyler Isaiah Motts!” he smiled and said “How you know my middle name?” I shook my head and said “I guessed! Well I’m naming him after you since you brought me him!” he smiled and we got the certificate and a box. We left shortly after that then we walked around the mall and talked about everything. Something about Tyler, he’s just different than Cordell, Race doesn’t matter.

We left the mall and it was hitting 4 pm. We got in his car and he looked at me. “You want to go home or what?” I shrugged and said “It don’t matter whatever you want” he smiled and said “Alright then let’s go down to my favorite store right quick, pick me out a hat.” I smiled and said “Okay” We drove in silence but a peaceful one. When we reached his favorite store, I hopped out and we walked inside. I screamed and ran to my friend Sierra! She turned around about to do some kung Fu move on me. Then she smiled returning the hug. She looked at me differently and said “So how’s life?” I smiled and said “its fine! How are you?” She smiled and said “Great, I’m leaving though. Text me!” I nodded and we hugged and she left. Tyler looked at me and said “You know her?” I nodded and said “She’s an old friend, do you know her?” he shook his head and said “I was just asking” I nodded and he paid for his hat. We got in his car and he drove me home.

When I reached home, I gathered my stuff and Tyler said “I had fun with you today.” I smiled and said “Me to! Thanks for my monkey!” he smiled and said “No problem. I’ll call you or text you later on.” I nodded and we sat there nodding our head and finally I started laughing and said “Alright, I’ll see you later. Bye” he chuckled and I opened the door getting out. When I went inside, Amari came running in. “AUNTIE IS THAT FOR ME?” I chuckled and said “No it’s mines. Sorry though!” she pouted and I walked upstairs to my room. When I cut on my lights, I had a surprise. Cordell was sitting on my bed. I sighed and rested my stuff down and Cordell was watching my every move. I stopped and said “Why are you in here?” he chuckled and said “Can I not be in your room?” I rolled my eyes getting impatient and he said “I like your outfit but where you gone out with that?” I sighed and said “Don’t worry about that, can you just leave please.” He shook his head and said “Who’s bear is that?” I shook my head and said “Don’t worry about that. Can you please leave?” He got up and said “Why you not talking to me? You didn’t even hear my side of the story.” I rolled my eyes and said “What is there to explain? If you explain then I’ll be hurting more because I know you will lie about it! I know the truth because I saw it with my own eyes. You are just like every boy. I was clear when I said we were over. Don’t call me, text me, or even talk to me. I hate you! You said you wouldn’t cheat and you did! Why are you even trying? Why do you insist on making my life hell? I have been a faithful girlfriend and in return I saw my boyfriend kiss another girl. You didn’t even stop her or anything. You kissed back!!! Tell me something, is she a better kisser than me?” I stopped and growled in frustration. He knows what the deal is. He was just standing there leaning on the dresser in deep thought. “But I love you Symone and you don’t mean that. You don’t hate me!” I nodded and said “I do hate you! And you hate me too if you cheated on me. Oh and you said you LOVE me? Well obviously you don’t if you cheated! HA! Just get out. I don’t want to talk to you.” Cordell got up and walked out my room. When he walked out I lay on my bed and started crying. Why does this happen to me. Just when I finally calm down all I hear is,

BURRRRR BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

I got up looking out my window and didn’t see anything. I got up going downstairs and saw my mom running outside. “What happen?” she shook her head and said “I don’t know, I’m about to find out.” She ran all the way to end of the driveway and started screaming running out the gate. For some reason I was scared to go down there. My stomach turned and I ran back inside my room. When I got up there I shut my door breaking down.

2 hours later my mom calls me from downstairs in a rush. “Symone can you come down here please?” I sighed and got up from the floor and walked downstairs. She looked pretty stressed and tired. “Yea” I said. She sighed and said “Can you come with me to the hospital please?” I nodded and walked upstairs changing into some sweats and a Hollister shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys from the key hanger and my mom said “I’ll drive” I sighed and put them back. We got in her car and drove off.

When we reached the hospital, I got out and my mom said “Sometimes you have to forgive and forget Symone.” I nodded and said “Yea sure.” My attitude right now tho! We walked inside and my mom flashed her id to the nurse. We walked in the back and then she stopped “Go in.” I sighed and walked in. Seeing Cordell in the bed with all these bruises and looking hurt, I broke down. I sat down and started crying. What was I thinking, I said I hated him. His mom was in the chair and I didn’t even know. She hugged me and I said “Can I talk to him for a minute please?” she nodded and walked out closing the door. I scooted my chair close to his bed and sighed. “Look Cordell, I know you can’t hear me. I just wanted to say I’m truly sorry for everything I said. It’s just that you hurt me and I didn’t know what to say. I don’t hate you I was just upset. I’m sorry that I’m the reason you are in this bed hurt and barely living. I’m selfish. I don’t want to get back together but I hope we can be friends or so. I’m sorry again.” I grabbed his hand and held on to it. I got up and kissed his lips and walked out the room with tears falling. “Symone what was going on between you guys?” I sighed and said “Nothing, we just broke up because he cheated and I said some words next thing you know he leaves my house and ends up in this hospital bed.” I said on the verge of crying again. “OH” was all she said. I sat down in the lobby and my mom sat beside me. “Symone, what’s getting into you?” I shook my head and said “Nothing, I just feel like people take over me and I don’t do nothing about it.” She sighed and said “Symone as you get older you feel many different emotions. Are you sexually active?” I shook my head and said “No, I just don’t want to be that girl that takes that boy back all the time despite the fact he cheats.” She nodded and said “Just go with what your hearts says.” I sighed and said “That’s the thing my heart says let him go but then again my heart says keep him. Then on top of that, I have a new friend and he’s really sweet. Like he’s attractive and I really like him.” She nodded and said “what’s his name?” I smiled a little and said “Tyler Motts, he’s Caucasian.” She chuckled and said “Oh I see, just do the right thing and make the right decision.” With that said she got up and walked out. I sat there for about 5 minutes crying literally, I finally got up and my mom was in the back looking at some papers. I went to the desk and said “mama, can I have the keys, I’m going to the car.” She shook her head and said “What you need to do is go talk to Ms. Dana and be a true friend.” I sighed and nodded. I was just about to go in the room when I hear screaming. I froze in my spot; please say he’s not dead. I’ll be devastated. I peeked through and she was actually smiling. I walked inside and our eyes met. I ran over and hugged him tightly; he didn’t even hug me back. I let go and he was screwing me. I got this confused face on and said “What?” he rolled his eyes and said “Mama can you get this trifling ugly trick out of here?” I stood up and stared at him and a tear fell. “Are you serious right now Cordell.” He nodded and his mama said “I’ll be in the hallway.” She left and I said “Why?” he looked away and said “Because I can’t be friends with you.” I sat down and rested my head in my hands. “Cordell so you heard what I said and now you mean to tell me you can’t be friends with me. What about you always being there for me?” he kissed his teeth and said “You got a new friend, and I can’t be friends with you. It’ll hurt me.” I sobbed and said “So you mean to tell me I’m hurting you by just being friends? But you cheated on me Cordell.” He sat up on the bed and drank the water on the stand and then cleared his throat.

“Look what this girl done did to me,

 She done cut me off from a good, good love.

She told me that those days were gone

 Now I'm sitting here going half crazy

'Cause I know she still thinks about me too,

 And there ain't no way in hell, that I can be just friends with you

Ain't no telling what we could have been,

 Ain't telling what we could've been, oh

 And if I knew it would end like this,

 I never would have kissed ya, 'cause I fell in love with ya,

 We never would've kicked it, girl now everything's different

 I lost my only lover and my friend that's why I wished we never did it

And I wish we never loved it

 And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends.”

I broke down after he sang that. I grabbed my stuff and was about to walk out then he stopped me. “Oh Symone, don’t come back.” I breathed in and walked out. His mom started calling my name. I ignored her and walked out the hospital. I sat down on the bench and just let it all out. Finally I stopped crying and thought “Why am I crying?”  I got up and went inside and my mom was just coming out. “Let’s go.” I nodded and follow her to the car. We get in and head on home.

When we reach home I got out and went upstairs slamming my door. I need to chill out Foreal. I grabbed Tyler Isaiah Motts, the monkey and cuddled up with it. Then my phone vibrates.

Hey beautiful, just checking to see if your okay.

-          Tyler

End of chapter, Tell me what you guys think!

I'm trying you guys so comment, vote, and read. Same thing, 10 votes and 5 comments. You guys did great on the last chapter, Thank you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 4 9
This is a story of demon and anaa who were in love with eachother in there teen life but suddenly a big disaster situation occured which build a bi...
20.7K 398 34
Being new is hard anyways, but being new and already having people hate you is harder. Adeline moves from North Carolina to California and immediatel...
149K 4.1K 71
"I like you, Annalisa. Like a lot. And it took me the longest time to tell you this. That's why I haven't been over. I didn't really know how to say...
12 0 12
Small Girl growing up in a small town , with just her and her nana not knowing it'll come a time when nana gets ill she'll have to break through and...