I've Got A Wild Heart {Tradle...

By DangerousTradley

Bradley Simpson and Tristan Evans are secretly a real thing. 'Tradley' if you will. With the headlining tou... More

Meet Me At 8:30pm
Anniversary Date
Confessions
Radio 1
Airport Waiting
Reunited
The Call
It's Over
Please?
Forgive Me?
Are You Sure?
Not An Option
What Was That About?
What?
RDMA
Just One Drink
Your Sure?
This Is It
Thank You! (Author Notes)

I've Got A Wild Heart {Tradley}

12.8K 255 8
By DangerousTradley

Brad's POV

I'm sitting backstage at 'This Morning' alone in the dressing room preparing for a performance of our third single 'Last Night' on the show, thinking about everything, about how my life has completely flipped upside down over the last 2 months... no not because of the fame, but because of one boy in particular, Tristan Evans.

I've known Trist for 3 years but it was only 2 months ago that I actually plucked up the nerve to tell him how I felt, about him, about how I'd felt the whole time I'd known him and yano what... best decision I think I have ever made to be honest, because he felt exactly the same!

To be honest I feel like I'm annoying him though because, yeah I love him more than anything but, truth is I'm frigid as fuck.... I feel like Trist wants to go further and I know he says that he doesn't mind waiting for me to be ready but I can tell he does. Maybe I just need to grow a pair? Its just I'm so body conscious and I hate how I look, so what if Tristan does too? Idk maybe I'm over thinking it.....

Tristan's POV

"Hey" I chimed as I strolled into the Studio that we've been recording the last few bits before next weeks album release.

I took my usual seat on the left of Brad, "You okay?" I asked him, then he turned to me and flashed me his perfect little smile before replying to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, Why ask?" Sounding a mix between happy and puzzled.

"Oh, its just you didn't reply to my text last night" I said before a small giggle escaped Brads lips.

"I fell asleep you shit, it was 2am and not all of us want to go into random clubs" He said, with a hint of laughter on every word he said.

"I wish you would yano, it would be much more fun" I said, before I felt Brad nuzzle his head into my chest "Tired?" I asked to which Brad just grunted something inaudible into my chest which I assume was an agreement to my statement.

I felt Brad slowly drift to sleep whilst still waiting for our manager to arrive, already 25 minutes late... without realizing.

I noticed I'd been sat fiddling with the curls on Brads head for the past 15 minutes, before James came over to me to talk about a girl he met last night in the bar we went to, before he asked me something I was totally unprepared to answer

"So... How far have you and Brad gone?".....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 649 31
Bradley Simpson, the popular, cheeky lead singer of The Vamps falls in love with Charlie Gold, a girl in a messed up world of lost dreams and is now...
7.7K 215 61
Hey, so part two to Love Twist!!! Yeah so if you haven't read the first one I would recommend you do this so you are aware of whats happened and it d...
52.6K 1.9K 98
I have decided to write a new fanfic for The Vamps. Hope you enjoy and leave what you think in the comments and I will read them:) Please Comment, V...
39.9K 1.5K 20
being in one of the most popular British bands and adored by millions would be everything you could ever dream of, but when Bradley Simpson discovers...