Forgive Me?

Tristan's POV

Ugh I'm so fucking stupid.

I've ruined everything, not just the band but everything me and Brad had...

It took him so long to trust me and I promised I wouldn't hurt him, I never wanted to hurt him, why won't he just listen to me?

*Knock Knock*

I heard the two light taps at my door "Come in?" I mumbled into my pillow, "Hey" the voice I recognized as Connor said as he swept into the room, closing the door behind himself "I just met up with Brad" he said, the mention of Brads name sent shivers up my spine "what!?" I half screamed as I sat up in my bed "where is he!? why didn't you say anything" I begged as he slowly sat on the edge of my bed.

"he made me promise not to tell anybody" the younger boy mumbled "he's okay, but he won't come back, I tried convincing him but he won't listen" he whimpered, I felt the tears start to trickle down my cheeks.

"where is he now?" I whispered, loud words couldn't form in my throat, "I don't know, he just said he couldn't come back and left" Connor said before 3 loud bangs struck the door, "Come In?" Con answered as Joe flew into the room "We have cleared up this whole situation, we said that you was playing a game for radio and the photo has been taken misleadingly, Nick has backed up the statement" he said, I didn't care about any of that, all I care about is Brad.

"W.w.what about Brad" I stuttered, Joe pulled out his phone and within seconds James was at the door, "wassup?" he said as Joe signed for him to come into the room filled with silence.

"for the future of the band, we have two options" Joe began "either we end this now or we look for a replacement' he said bluntly.

The three of us shared looks before James finally spoke up "Bullshit!" he shouted "as far as I'm concerned we have one option and that is get Brad back" he said, his cheeks turnt a deep shade of red.

"4 days for your option before we look for a replacement" Joe said as he stormed out the door...

Connor lept up from the bed "What are we going to do?" he pleaded, me and James looked at each other knowing neither one of us had an idea, until it clicked... "I Know Where Brad Is!!!!" I screamed before throwing myself out of the room and into the elevator.

Brad's POV

I sat alone in the empty airport, not many people arrive 7 hours before their flight but where else would I have to go? I just want to go home, speak to mum and get away fr everything here.

"Brad?" I heard the most beautiful voice say from behind me, "I dont want to talk to you" I said sharply, refusing to turn around and look at the boy that 98% of me still loved, I know if I look at him I will just crumble.

"Please, please don't do this to me, just let me explain" I heard him say, I could hear the tears in his voice, "LET YOU EXPLAIN!? EXPLAIN FUCKING WHAT!! HOW YOU MADE ME TRUST YOU THEN WENT AND KISSED SOMEONE ELSE?! GO ON TELL ME HOW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND THAT IT MEANT NOTHING IVE HEARD IT ALL FUCKING BEFORE" I screamed at him, all the anger had built up and bubbled over the top, I couldn't keep it in, Tristan fell silent.

"He kissed me, I pushed him away straight afterwards" he whispered "its meant nothing because your my everything Brad, nothing else on this planet matters to me more than you and nothing ever will, when I'm with you it feels like nothing else matters, maybe that's because nothing else does, nobody else's voice, thoughts or opinions matter unless they belong to you, so I guess what I'm asking is... Bradley Will Simpson will you marry me?" he asked as a tear slid down his cheek.

All the anger I felt, all the hate I felt, it slipped away so fast and all the love took its place, nothing mattered to me more than Tristan, "I will!" I shouted as I ran over to him and crashed my lips onto his.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbled into the kiss, I pulled away and looked into his eyes "I wouldn't listen, let's just move past this" I said with a slight laugh.

"Let's go back to the hotel" I said as I entwined my fingers with them of my boyf.... fiancé and headed towards the taxis