Reunited

Brad's POV

After the long plane journey, the four of us headed up to our hotel rooms, Me and Tris in room 776 and Con and James in room 777.

"I missed you" Tristan said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed his soft, warm lips against mine.

"I missed you too" I said between breaths, seeing as I hadn't spoken to him properly for ten hours, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to kiss him or sit and just talk...

"What happened at radio one?" I asked as I pulled away from my boyfriends kiss, Tristan laughed as he threw himself on the bed.

"Not much, just recorded some stuff about the big weekend and how to get involved with young talent or something, I don't know" He said.

I threw myself onto the bed next to him and his hand instantly entwined with mine until he rolled me across the bed and into a hug. t have to constantly hide in public because of constant streams of fans and press. But it's moments like this that make it all worth while.

Tristan pushed his lips to mine in a soft kiss, before I felt his tongue push against my lips until they parted letting him in. The kiss became more heated as he rolled himself on top of me and began to slowly thrust his hips against mine, usually my brain kicks in and forces me to back away at this point. But thsi time it's different, maybe I'm finally ready, maybe I've finally realised that Tristan is the one for me and I know he won't ever hurt me.

The kiss had continued for a while, until we broke apart just to remove Tristan's shirt from over his head and instantly our lips attracted back to each other. I felt Tris unbuttoning my shirt before it fell to the floor and the two of us continued to entwine our bodies together as if we couldn't get close enough to each other, I slowly trailed my hands down towards Tristan's jeans waistband before I quickly undid the button.

I felt Tristan pull his lips away from mine "Are you sure that your ready?" He asked me and I just smiled.

"Never been more sure of anything in my entire life" I said as I pulled his lips back to mine.

I slipped my hand into his jeans and I slowly began to run my hand across him through his boxers, I trailed my index finger along the length of him and then slowly slipped my hand underneath the waistband of his boxers, I gripped as much as I could into my hands and slowly flicked my wrists as Tristan moaned in pleasure above me.

"S...s...stop" He moaned to my shock, am I doing it wrong? "Are you sure your ready?" He said now I understand.

I smirked at him as I picked up one of the condoms from his bag and threw it at him, "I think the question is, are you?" I said with a wink.